Trump Tweets about Orlando

I would be ashame to call him my president. Fucking man baby. What does Sup Forums think?

I think you're a pussy ass bitch

You faggot, he said 'I don't want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance.'

He's being a man by calling for toughness and vigilance instead of 'prayers and marches'. Do you think these ISIS insects care about prayers and sad cartoons? Or do you think that they will be stopped through vigilance and their complete and utter annihilation?

Wasn't very pro-Trump until today. These fucks will genocide everyone who doesn't convert to their specific, hardline interpretation of Islam. They must be stopped, and we must see them for the threat they are.

Trump is calling for their extinction. Obama called them 'the JV team'. Who's being mature about a clear and present threat?

I think you're the "man baby." Also, I think it's hilarious how triggered you must be about this event and Trump being able to gloat on twitter about how he's right and you're wrong.

>You faggot, he said 'I don't want congrats, I want toughness and vigilance.'
if that was the whole tweet it wouldnt really have been anything noteworthy, but it's the first sentence and the fact that it comes before anything else that just makes it nauseatingly trump-y

And the media played right into his hands and got all outraged about it. Therefore, lots of people saw the tweet and are reminded that Trump is the guy who tells it like it is and will be tough on terrorism. The only people outraged about it are people like you who already hated him.

>herefore, lots of people saw the tweet and are reminded that Trump is the guy who tells it like it is and will be tough on terrorism
and the only people that thought this were the ones who were already on-side with him/probably hate muslims

most people are on his side when it comes to this particular issue. perhaps even the vast majority

has he made any actual policy suggestions besides the muslim ban or has his stance on "this particular issue" just been "BOO MUZLIM BAD TRUMP MAEK MUZLIM STOP KILL PPLZ"

I don't think there is any particular policy that can solve this issue. What many see, though, is that Trump is on their side. That's what is most important to voters.

he's been keeping it to the ban. it's actually more a control of immigration than hating a particular group argument from him. preventing the Muslims is simply because they're the current scapegoat due to their extremist majority.

salty

Would be better if he sent a message to the Pope demanding he declare a crusade and all sins committed in the crusade are absolved.

Would anyone mind telling me what the fuck has happened or do I need to go to the MSN homepage?

Something about a dune coon killing a bunch of faggots in Florida?

The people who are being childish in this instance are those who are shutting their eyes to the fact that islam and gay people don't mix.
It's not even a matter of judging either group. It's simply naive to be a person who wants both more gays and more muslims in society.

>its the first sentence if I ignore the preceding tweets

Sup Forums won't agree but the rest of the country will

Trumpfags thinks this helps them but it actually hurts them. Trump knows nothing about foreign policy and his solution to ISIS is "kill them real fast easy" cause he hasn't got a clue what ISIS even is.

He's nothing but a self-important douche and his tweet just proves it once again.

50 dead 50 wounded gay fag club shooting

>No one shows the tweets before and after for context

Amazing how the truth causes you fags so much ass pain. Guess what? He couldn't give a fuck about your safe spaces. He will say what needs top be said. This is chemo for the cancer of political correctness. He was right. Sorry that the truth hurts so much.

Trump is targeting Islam itself, which means he has more of a clue about what ISIS really is than almost the entirety of our country and its current elected government.

Pic looks more realistic than the walk of shame cgi

He just said he appreciates them regardless. Lrn2rd.

That's a fucking humblebrag.