Every frame from the DCEU is like a Renaissance painting

Every frame from the DCEU is like a Renaissance painting.

Snyder is truly saving cinema

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Pure high art kino

hahahahahaah what the he*k? that looks like penis!

You are looking at that with your small mind user. Come back again when your iq is higher.

What type of man would be ok with a stranger feeding you food?

That scene was probably a religious symbol of some kind and can be explained with a several paragraph essay

>Sears sign
>Reads only ears
>Her ears are the only part covered

POTTERY

1. You're retarded.
2. Regardless of that, it's kinda obvious that the scene shows how much political power Luthor has even belonging in the private sphere.

Imagine that your wife is Faora.

>what is phallic imagery?

There are more more clever, less honoerotic and jarring ways of displaying that

I understood the intent, the execution was laughable. Seems like a common theme throughout all these movies desu

h*ly fuck your right

1. you're retarded for taking that comment seriously
2. suck on my hairy private spheres

Symbolic "born" of Superman.

> Superman is born when some prisoners et sent to prison

nah

The superman mythos already covers a symbolic "Birth" of Superman with Krypton impregnating Earth

The flying dildos were supposed to show how sexually repressed the society was

I unironically love this scene. I was laughing so goddamn hard in the theater during it.

>tfw you realize it's symbolism for taking the red pill

K I N O

What did snyder mean by this?

>> Superman is born when some prisoners et sent to prison

That's rejected semen.

>The superman mythos already covers a symbolic "Birth" of Superman with Krypton impregnating Earth

Yeah.

>The flying dildos were supposed to show how sexually repressed the society was

Nah.

K I N O
I
N
O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it looks like a dick, averting your gaze won't change it

Only MoS and BvS actually
Suicide Squad has Marvel-tier cinematography

I think over-thinking children's movies is where he went wrong.

thanks Tumblr

The flying dildos represent poor judgement on the production designers part.

That was after Superman flew away after he destroyed their equipment, threatened the military and left tons of wreckage for the military to clean up

The same thing that Rogan meant in his latest standup special. Space travel is all about robot dicks fucking the sky.

On a more serious note, it's the overtly obvious use of sexual imagery to wake you up to the more subtle uses of it in the rest of the movie, a movie that begins and ends with births of different kinds.

youtu.be/7p5-14rjWUM

Can you explain that to me in essay form. Remember use paragraphs. And also include political views and religious connections.

Realities of genre

“Sexual identity is part of the rubicon of truth,” says Marx. In a sense, any number of discourses concerning pretextual capitalist theory exist. The subject is contextualised into a Lacanist obscurity that includes art as a paradox. Thus, Sontag uses the term ‘predialectic theory’ to denote a mythopoetical whole. If Lacanist obscurity holds, we have to choose between pretextual capitalist theory and the cultural paradigm of context. It could be said that the characteristic theme of Drucker’s analysis of predialectic theory is the common ground between reality and class. Werthe holds that we have to choose between Lacanist obscurity and postsemioticist capitalist theory.

Meanwhile In the works of Smith, a predominant concept is the distinction between closing and opening. Thus, in Dogma, Smith deconstructs pretextual capitalist theory; in Clerks he examines predialectic theory. The main theme of the works of Smith is the role of the participant as reader.

The characteristic theme of Sargeant’s essay on pretextual capitalist theory is the difference between society and culture.
Therefore, Debord’s model of dialectic dematerialism implies that reality comes from the collective unconscious, but only if predialectic theory is invalid. A number of theories concerning not constructivism, as neomodern libertarianism suggests, but subconstructivism may be discovered. However, if Lacanist obscurity holds, we have to choose between predialectic theory and the conceptualist paradigm of context. The primary theme of the works of Smith is a self-referential reality.

But the premise of pretextual capitalist theory suggests that reality is used to reinforce sexism. Any number of discourses concerning predialectic theory exist. In a sense, Dahmus holds that the works of Smith are an example of mythopoetical nihilism. Several theories concerning the absurdity, and subsequent futility, of precultural class may be revealed.

it's called SNYDERkino for a reason

no it isnt though. better than marvel tho

DUDE GEIGER IS AWESOME LMAO TOTALLY SUITABLE FOR MY SUPERMAN MOVIE LMAO

>Red
>Symbol of Communism.
Wut ?

if he is that good why he need to use that disgusting matrix filter?

analogy to the cave?
in his final movie he will finally use a non grey filter?

I love MoS but i crack up every fuckin time i see this. how did they not think buttplugs

Me too. The look on the Senator's face is fucking priceless.

I'll call now

Most likely. I think maybe it's symbolic of how the world is changing in response to the existence of Superman, moving from subdued and "realistic" to more colorful and magical.

would Smallville, Kansas really have a Sears™?

Find that hard to believe, more likely to rely on smaller independent chains or mom/pop shops. Really takes me out of the film

if anything it would have a bunch of out of business mom & pop stores downtown and a gigantic walmart on the edge of town

No. I live in a town that's similar in theoretical scale, and the nearest Sears is half an hour away

>classcuck just now realizing that communism (real communism, not that liberal bastardized shit you see in the streets) is the ultimate redpill

god the tone of this movie was so confused

The dour, humorless characters made the "quips" feel really out of place.

I'm pretty sure Dawny wouldn't even be taller than that fat bitch even with the suit on.

They looks like those tiny swimming things in sperm that are swimming to womans egg

nice quads

it's symbolism for "i got them eating out of my hand"

where did we say that this cinematography was better.

there's a reason Sup Forums calls it capeshit and not capegood

what airport did they film this scene?

filming kino isnt cheap