If you don't have an uncontrollable urge to kill muslims right now you can stop calling yourself a man

If you don't have an uncontrollable urge to kill muslims right now you can stop calling yourself a man.

shut the fuck up.
dead christians best day of my life

Start telling this to your peers. See how long the "notallmuslims" shit lasts.

Hit them where it hurts.

There are two outcomes of this early century:

>either muslims are deported back to arabia
>or a massive war breaks out after decades of desensitization

Deportation or murder. Your choice, Europe.

KARADZICU VODI SRBE SVOJE

Don't give them ammo yet though. Don't be an idiot.

Train, take time.

Plan out. See if shit hits the fan whether you can keep yourselves armed.

Ahhh the eternal roach strikes again. Slither back into your hole, vermin

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

Gay genocide best day of my life.

You must die so that advanced civilizations and myself may live on. For I value my life and the country I was born in more than being killed by belligerent assholes such as thou. It must be done.

I will not let my life be taken so that you can have the pleasure of destroying the world just for the sake of your religion. It's not worth it, Turk.

you are worst turk
you are turk idiot you are turk smell

Let them come

yeah I'm sure there were tons of christians in a gay club at 2am in Orlando.

Vote leave, build a fucking wall.

its only a matter of time before the entire west, and russia, come together to elimiate your kind, friendo

Murder, there are far too many of them in existence.

Might have been, some of those who try to hide it.

I'm actually feeling that maybe they arent so bad after all.

kek

Serbs are next on the genocide list.

Kosovo was just the first step. Serbs will be run out of the Balkans like the cockroaches they are.

Democracy doesn't work.

God
People
Economy
Politics
Media

The order of power in a nation. Swaying mentality of #2 - people - is the only thing strong enough to change something.

And you do that with extremes. Start defining men by "a human male with an urge to murder muslims".

Call out cucks for not being men by this definition. Make the thing controversial. Polarize everything.

Then, the breaking point.

I'd rather kikes, tbqh senpai.
Gas yourself, kike.

Agreed, we need another crusade. And fuck , they'll be coming for everyone else. Muslims are against everyone that isn't a muslim. Degenerate, nondegenerate, black, white.

Don't bend over for islam.

DEUS VULT AVE MARIA

NOĊ½

METAK
KOLAC
JASENOVAC

shq*ptar detected, please go back to raping goats

>uncontrolable urge to kill muslims
>Bosnia

Thats in your genes, I think.

muslim confirmed for triggered

There will be a civil war in Europe in the near future

Donald Trump speaks openly of friendship with Russia and hatred of Muslims. Russia and Turkey are at odds over Syria. The Western military industrial complex needs a new victim.

Americans might read about the obliteration of your country on the news, and the millions of your people dead - but only if nothing more entertaining is happening.

They take comfort in knowing everyone's too uninvolved and weak to even consider murder.

Get ignorant. Start advocating straight out murder.
Make sure not to be an idiot and connect this rad notion with someone who might be harmed.

Don't go out shilling this on twitter with a Trump photo on your account or something like that.

Do it in real life. Stone cold tell "men" that they can start calling themselves women if they don't have an urge to ethnically cleanse muslims.

>killing people for petty differences
wew lad

It's even worse, it's a Croat. Not all of them are like this but some are weird.

They'd side with a muslim just to harm a Serb.

Won't be anything civil about it mate.

>muslim
lol nope

I just despise cockroaches.

>petty differences

>1400 children in UK
>100s of women in Germany
>numerous little boys and girls in Sweden, Austria

>300 people in Paris
>50 people in Orlando
>3000 people in New York
>many different wars in the name of their religion

kill yourself

Wtf are you babbling about?
Catholics are leaving during the purge just like kikes and sandniggers.
The religious troublemakers will all be gone soon enough.

Agree

Unironically use "human male, has urge to cleanse muslims" as a definition for man.

Call out anyone not fitting the definition.

>If you don't have an uncontrollable urge
Why? I don't give a shit about fags and another muslim terror attack is going to wrap up the presidency for Trump.

>I don't give a shit about my people

Muslims are against half the people that are Muslim too, they need to do a real attack a big one, some important people to really kick the war off

>They'd side with a muslim just to harm a Serb.

Unlike Bosnian serbs, Bosnian muslims are white.

Why would I ever side with a non-white that is a serb?

>christians
>fags

there's many reasons to hate these people, but I'm not going into that mess over a bunch of fags, lel

Look you may be a Slavshit, but just being a Slavshit isn't a good enough reason to kill you.

I feel the same way to Muslims. Take out the criminals, not the community.

Ustasha diasporashit, fled to America in '45 to avoid punishment for their crimes.
Only a shitload were executed by UDBA assassins.

Your family may be next, Ante. Better start looking over your shoulder, Ante.

Coneheads 2 ? where's Dan Aykroyd?

Just fucking do it.
Give us something to be proud of again.

Kill a Croat so the jihadist doesn't have a brother.

Only dead faggots. I woke up from a nap thinking "Oh shit, we got attacked again -_-." Read it was a bunch of faggots and their enablers who got attacked, and was actually happy for once.

>killed degenerates
>gave more support to trump

You should be thanking this guy

is like a hated neighbor came to your house and killed your obnouxious mother in law, I mean yeah is tragic but thanks? still hate you though.

As for muslims, don't target randoms.

Get these "b-b-b-buh we're peacefull Christians are worse" loud mouths from twitter by their throat.

>implying no DEUS VULT

fuck off commie

kebab enablers

How exactly does your government function? Isn't there like a Croat, Serb, and Bosniak mix?

Went to store and bought some 9mm JHP and shotgun slugs.

My body is ready

They all have some overlord sitting somewhere in Austria or Brusseles or wherever the EU/NATO HQ is.

Just wait until the cauldron around Raqqa closes and ISIS tells all their assets in foreign countries to basically raise hell as an act of final revenge/desperation.
THAT will be nasty..

>-_-

kys fag

Topkek Milos.

When a Croat calls a serb a turk - why does the serb get offended twice as much?

I just want to see america burn.

Based Serb shitposting from behind enemy lines

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

I've had the urge to kill Muslims for years now. But if you have the sudden urge because they removed a bunch of degenerate faggots, then you are a faggot OP. For the first time I can remember, the muzzies did something right.

Problem is our military in NZ isn't fighting them

50 degenerates dead, bad how?

Liberal filth

My people is the Kingdom of Christ. Fags are our enemies. They would sooner kill Christians than Muslims.

If you care that much about what happens to some bugchasers and spic drag queens, you can stop calling yourself a man.

I do want to murder them all, wrapped cheese. Something woke in me today. I am so sick of SANDNIGGERS.

He killed a bunch of AIDS ridden faggots. If he had killed some upstanding gay citizens I might have some empathy, but he didn't. He killed party going flamers that enjoyed spreading their diseased semen amongst themselves. You silly kanigget.

I applaud our muslim buddies for this extraordinary feat of strength. That club advertised itself as 'the hottest gay bar in town'.

This is what the Lord Creator wants to see when he looks down upon the decadent, satanic west. Fucking muslims, gotta love them.

Deus Vult, my muslim brothers, keep up the good work. You have my sword. 50 faggots dead, 50 americans dead, a good day for the world.

P.S. Please shoot up some gay bars in Germany too. Pic related. This is a 'gay love scene' that german state tv showed in a prime time movie they produced with tax money. Kill all germans please, God wills it.

Wouldn't you rather it was 50 Armenians that died, roach?

Hey , we're gonna die of depopulation in about 200 years anyway! Why not have some FFA Balkan fun in the meantime?

It's "current year" why should we be made if faggots are aids fucking eachother.

im joining the military later this year

B-Ben?

i have a controllable urge to kill muslims :(

that is some nice gear man, loving the hat

That is what they want you to think..

>Serbs acting like they care for the west
Fuck off.