This is strange

This is strange.

looks really different, something has changed. did he shave his beard? lost weight?

>yfw he tears apart the premier this season ranking up everton to the first positions in years winning against united scoring a double hat-trick!!

got in shape to pass the medical, probably

wtf i love everton now

This is the best transfer of the season. It just feels so right.

>yfw he scores a hattrick vs united

Still has little moobs

>didn't misspell anything

good on you, lad.

The albatross is gone

Very odd. And Everton fans are acting like they haven't been booing him calling him judas scum for 10 years.

go sportspesos

Does this mean I can go back in time and not have a panic attack when I saw a girl's bra for the first time in my room?

He looks better

Shaboppi

>unJUST
Look how happy he is. It's even as if his hair got better!
Good on you, Wayne.

This has got to be the nicest football transfer in a long time

And Lukaku goes missing in the same game

He is so incredibly shit I don't understand this move

Looks like he lost some weight. Good sign, shows that he's taking this shit seriously and it's not just "old man shows up for final paycheck".

Everton are insane for doing this

Unless they've got Utd subsidising his wages, use him for marketing and then ship him off in 12-18months

I honestly think he's going to be good for them. The fact he kept getting shifted around at United to compensate the likes of RVP and Ibra doesn't change the fact he's quality and he can regain some form by actually playing every week. Everton are going to be really interesting this year.

Apparently the contract is until 2019 and United gave him 10 million pounds straight up to make up for his reduced salary at Everton.

Theory: Rooney salary much higher than Everton would be willing to pay, the difference being
made up by inflated Lukaku fee.

Why the fuck would Rooney want live in Liverpoo again?

>It's even as if his hair got better!
Lmao, ponytail when?

But yes, fantastic transfer.

Because he is not an immigrant like you, and feel for the place where he grew up.

tbf that episode was fucking funny

He'll live in Cheshire which is one of the most affluent areas in the country

He's an Everton boy and it will be great for marketing, they'll probably make more money from shirt sales than what they paid for him.

He's a legend and still has more to give. Everton probably get a guaranteed 15 goals per year.

Been watching highlights all morning of his time at united. Sad day.

lel that is such media bullshit

Physically he's shot
His first touch is seriously not even acceptableby championship standards
Watch him fire 5million long ball tothe right winger too

Look at the top of his head

>not follow up on it
meeeeh what does that sentence even fucking mean? aaaaaahhh too many prepositions gathered fuck english language, this shit is way too hard

>Local schoolboy who left his home town for fame and glory back home again once his best years are over

Why should this be celebrated again?

Is United only getting rid of Rooney to free up cap space for Ronaldo?

don't say stuff and not follow up on it seria como "no digas cosas si no las vas a cumplir" o algo asi

jajajajaja mi amigo. Mi casa?

>pretending Rooney can write

noruegANO

Why shouldn't it? It's perfect. Peace --> Chaos --> Peace. It's how it's meant to be.

Fair play rule issue.
His salary is reported to be 260,000 pounds/week.
Lukaku comes in with 250,000 pounds/week contract

based english chilean teacher
dunno whether that adjetive placement is right or not though..
see? that's what I meant, sometimes I feel like im getting better at it and then I fucked it up with a simple basic grammar mistake... fml

You raise someone and when their talent finally blossoms they leave. Then when they are used up, bombed out and depleted they come back?

It sounds too cock carousel for me.

>based english chilean teacher
eso seria profesor de "chileno" ingles
vos sigue practicando y despues va a ser todo mas natural

yeah. thanks for the goals at times, and stat padding to beat a genuine club legend's record

glad youre gone, ripping the club off with your wages you fat cunt

he fucked your mum too

You can question him leaving, but that's another matter. And he isn't used up, I'm sure that he will help Everton a lot the next 2 years.

>statpadding
every goal counts

Why he looks so beta?

First Moyes joins United from Everton and all the sudden a couple years later Rooney joins Everton from United. Coincidence?

Wayne Rooney is a footballer that no 10 year old has ever wanted to be.

All the testosterone that carried him through his career has left.

>tfw im just coursing third year atm on an english teaching school
im fucked up, how long until my teachers realise im fucking awful at it and i get exposed so badly?

i doubt they care as long as you pay them lol
also the best advice i can give about learning english is just to do everything in english.
series and movies with no subtitles,videogames in full english and so on
i don't even know what a preposition is but i think i could have a conversation in english with a native speaker just because i'm so used to it

WTF I love Wayne Rooney now

Loving that people now think he's suddenly going to "come good."

Sorry Everton.

Aren't sports grand?

There a lot of jobs in south america teaching you lads how to speak god's language?

So many underaged people ITT
Think it's finally time to drop Sup Forums from the top bar

great mate, nice piece of advice
>mfw i should've written found out instead
fuck me
>i don't even know what a preposition is
me neither, and the worst thing is that im supposed to know already
anyways your language dominance is quite good if you havent previously practised or studied it.. you should be proud of yourself

you guys don't have english in school? here we have it all years and then when you enter university you have to take an exam and if you don't pass it you have english classes

He looks like pussy.

Just bear in mind that in English, Rooney doesn't even know half the time. They don't get taught that much about their own language.

I can't see him finishing his career at Everton though.

Where's he off to next ? MLS?

shut up u egg and get out of cowells hole. Won't tell u again.

Everton will pay Tranmere to take him on.

Seriously though, how bad is it that your employer has to pay a smaller firm to employ you, just so you're gone, because you're so incredibly overpaid for your ability?

definitely lost weight. Everton top 4 confirmed

#whenwasurlastleaguewasibornohyeahbarley

there are lots of jobs available for english teachers, specially if you are settled in a low developed city... luckily and sadly for us, some people deny learning a second language because of lazyness and shit
also, your english seems worse than mine dude.. i cuold barely understand what you said

yeh same here man, i just had a shitty education, i blame it on my parents
fuck them if i would have been taught on a serious school my english would be better by now

you're implying they learn their language by repeating it and dont give a shit about structure and grammar?

>your english seems worse than mine dude.. i cuold barely understand what you said

Unfortunately for you, if you spend much time interacting with native english speakers you'll soon find that the english language is whatever the hell they want it to be

That's not true. My cousin is slightly younger than that and idolises him.

>implying he hasn't lived there his entire life and just drove to manchester

He's retarded isn't he?

Same applies to the current German squad tbqh.

Quintessentially inbred

>BBC in charge of not absolutely loving Man U

Their chief writer needs to do one

>renewal and unfinished business

I can already tell Phuck McCuntry wrote this shit.

then your golden generation lost a final against the B team of retards

>alway's
>Scouse intelligence

Rooney will bring Everton to glory

>Everton without Chang

Pigdisgusting

>the lads

He joined Everton recently

there is not a bigger hack of a sportswriter working today than phil mcnulty

i think i never heard him talk.

is he autismo like messi?

he says 'obviously' a lot