"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene...

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

bump

>emo memes

i don't get it, is the middle guy both pg. 99 and loma prieta?

The BBC takes many forms

"Real emo" only consists of the midwest emo scene and the late 00s twinkly emo scene. What is known by "post-hardcore" is nothing but punk rock with questionable emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Dag Nasty is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds MATHY and somewhat FEMININE. Fake emo is weak, self pity, and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are American Football, The Appleseed Cast, Capn Jazz (the only real emo band from the post-hardcore scene) and Snowing. Some examples of FAKE EMO are Embrace, Indian Summer, Boilermaker, and Cursive. EMO BELONGS TO INDIE, NOT TO HARDCORE, PUNK, OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

“Real Emo” only consists of the Midwest Emotional Indie scene and the early 2000’s pop punk scene. What is known by “nu emo” is nothing but cloud trap with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that rappers like Lil Peep are not real emo, while saying that Modern Baseball is, I can’t help but not cringe because they are just as fake emo as Lil Peep (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds MELANCHOLIC, NOSTALGIC and somewhat BITTERSWEET. Fake emo is drugged up, party-driven and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are American Football, Mineral, Brand New (the only real emo band from the 2000's post-hardcore scene) and Snowing. Some example of FAKE EMO are Lil Peep, XXXTentacion and Bones EMO BELONGS TO INDIE, NOT TO CLOUD RAP, TRAP, ALT R&B OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

lmao that's better than mine

#realEmo

#Fuck AmericanFootball

Why are midwest emo fans virgins??

>when he doesn't say either DC emotional hardcore or real screamo

"Real Niggas" only consist of the West Coast Hip Hop scene and the late 90s Atlanta scene. What is known by "Conscious Hip Hop" is nothing but obsolete classic rap with questionable real nigga influence. When people try to argue that rappers like Kanye West is not a real nigga, while saying that Wu Tang Clan are, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake niggas as Kanye (plus the pretentiousness). Real niggas are ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake niggas be weak, coonery, and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into rap. Some examples of REAL NIGGAS are Tupac, Notorious BIG, Kendrick Lamar (the only real nigga rapper from the conscious scene) and Outkast. Some examples of FAKE NIGGAS are ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Future and Common REAL NIGGA RAP BELONGS TO GANGSTA HIP HOP NOT TO TRAP, FUNK, POP OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Indie rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

Can someone recommend me so good real emo?

Real ones.

Can you guys help me find an emo music??
I only lyrics I know are:

"as the cars are slowly passing by"

>fake emo
pls KYS

Somebody needs to post this shit on tumblr
Specially where there are the FOB/PATD/MCR fanbase

Killie

who cares

>imply any emo is good

Real Emo consists of when you decidedly stop smoking for real after having previously "tried quitting". When someone asks if you smoke you tell them sometimes —that way you reserve the right to smoke whenever you want even though you're over them for real.

genre elitists fuck off forever

Cam't really argue with that.

"Real Emo" only consists of like the late 2000's pop punk scene and the white boy rap scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is basically Nirvana (RIP kurt :/ ) with questionable real emo influence, and the DC emotional hardcore scene is only proto-emo-by-lyricism (ha!). When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because Gerard Way is bae (plus the pretentiousness i can't even). Real emo sounds FUN, SASSY and somewhat BOPPY. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and testosterone into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Panic!, FOB (the only real emo band from the midwest scene), 21 Pilots and Lil Peep (RIP gustav :/ ). Some examples of FAKE EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz and Loma Prieta. EMO BELONGS TO POP NOT TO INDIE, PUNK, GRUNGE OR ANY OTHER GENRE MY DAD LISTENS TO OK??