How many of these people are actually good past creep?

How many of these people are actually good past creep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YbkW6Qm5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=myIJWxrZx1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have to ask, you will never be anything more than a normalfag.

I dont have time to sift through all of this shit

Henri Chopin for sure. It's esoteric but it has the same sense of harmony as Svedenstein or Bach

why does this list contain several bad composers and yet no good ones?

Unknown Eskimo DJs have always been very underrated on Sup Forums, which is a shame.

why don't you just listen to it you disgusting bottomfeeder? somebody's already listed it all out for you and you continue to need your hand held and your mouth filled with partially digested food. you're disgusting.

There are over one hundred artists on this list, I am not an autistic neet who has nothing else better to do.

Point n laugh boys.

>gero and whitehouse further down than merzbow
>no lolicore
>government alpha not at the very bottom

what kind of plebe made this?

You forgot
>Peter Sotos almost at the bottom even though everyone knows of Buyers Market

>tell me how to be LE AVANT
>well, you'll have to listen to some music
>OMG that's so much EFFORT can you just tell me which ones
>i literally just gave you a list
>BUT IT'S TOO LONG
>OP returns to stanning Fantano and talking about white genocide in the FJM thread

>Government Alpha anywhere near the bottom
>only mentions a bunch of entry-level noise music and thinks he's making a brave contribution
you are the pleb, friend

>random japanoise artist #9298
>bottom
I get it. You're just discovering experimental music and you're super excited to shout the first 'experimental' musician you've discovered that isn't super well known. I get it. This is not the place to do it buddy.

>peter sotos and the shadow ring that low

it's normie tier music

Guy I used to be online friends with Stimbox and Xome
I didn't feel the need to namedrop a bunch of obscure noizu bands in order to "prove" myself.

Government Alpha ain't entry level either

I like Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Pixies, NMH, The Smiths, MBV, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, The Velvet Underground, Slint, Cap'n Jazz, Can, Nirvana, The Beach Boys, John Coltrane, Faust, Boredoms, Xiu Xiu, DNA, and Royal Trux... guess that makes me a creep

no it means you've read Scaruffi's site once

cool

Based

I actually really fucking hate Scruffy.

Their first few records sure, but they grew more inaccessible as they progressed. I'm Some Songs is entirely removed from their original roots
lol whatta tool, listening to music doesn't even take that much effort. Start with Aby Ngana Diop, it will remind u of death grips your favorite band

>Stimbox

I still remember his embarrassing online tantrums about Carlos Giffoni and RRRecords and his subsequent ragequitting of noise like it was yesterday. That guy was such a fucking goon, especially considering that he was like 40 when that whole thing was going down.
His creative output was pretty tepid also.

>Government Alpha ain't entry level either

Government Alpha is like THE entry-level Japanese noise artist to emerge during the past 15-20 years. He's like a notch or two less well-known than Masonna or Incapacitants.

>Aqua

Why? They're music isn't deep or obscure, they're only "patrician" in that most people aren't shameless enough to listen to the Barbie Girl band.

because the person who made this is a basic bitch
example: sachiko m is one of the biggest names in onkyo/EAI and she's placed that low, yet I'd argue she's more accessible than gerogerigegege

just draw a line between aphex and gero, put a dot in the center of that line and voila that's where lolicore goes

It's retarded to make a chart like that based on public awareness.
Exploring music based on "surface level vs subterranean depths" should be about the music itself.
Government Alpha is probably the harshest band around.

Xenakis bro

>harshest band around
huh

i really like GA but they're not like le most subterranean whether popularity or harshness wise

>Government Alpha is probably the harshest band around.
ehhhh I doubt this
I might argue that justice yeldham is harsher, but I don't listen to much harsh noise/power electronics anymore so idk

I found out about Joseph Beuys from a video of him punching himself in the face with boxing gloves.
That being said, he's not very good.
Example: Ja Ja Ja Ne Ne Ne - Joseph Beuys

>GA
>harshest
not sure about that.
even then that doesn't really mean anything. it's easier to get into something super harsh than something like Sachiko M that's literally just high pitched sine waves.

Same poster.
I've also heard Charlotte Moorman.
She plays a cello made from televisions.
It's not very good.

Check out his collaboration with hans Christiansen though

In all the versions of this meme (movies, vidya) I am NEVER below the water surface. I feel like such a filthy casual all the time.

If you don't know who AMM, Gerogerigegege, or Morton Feldman are, then you really don't know that much about music.
And Jaap Blonk, Peter Sotos, Iannis Xenakis, Oidupaa Vladimir Oiun, and Luc Ferrari aren't exactly the most obscure, I'd anticipate most "musically knowledgeable" people to know at least one of them

If you don't recognize 90% of the names in and above Creep, you shouldn't be out of your lurking phase yet

Am I a pleb? The highest I like on here is Bowie and the lowest is The Residents? What exactly lurks beneath creep and degenerate level? Childrens screams? Torture tapes?

early electronic compositions, musique concrete, onkyo kei, electroacousmatic improvisation. I'm sure someone else can tell you what kind of compositions lie down there; I know very little about non-electronic compositions

I didnt mean to put a question mark after residents

also im not asking what op is asking, ive just not come across any of these artists.

Other than Unknown Eskimo DJs, that one tape made me smile and i find it interesting that it hasn't been fully translated.
youtube.com/watch?v=2YbkW6Qm5Tw

>lolsorandum grindcore / noisecore is less accessible than sine waves

maybe I'm slightly outta touch but I'd think most people would take some sparse bleep bloops over brittle sounding edgy japanese man-children

"normal" people don't listen to arcade fire, they're famous but not that much

>highest
Taylor Swift
>lowest
Xiu Xiu

normies find gero "funny," watchmojo and quirky list youtube channels have included them in youtube videos with hundreds of thousands of views because they're so wacky. lol vacuum cleaner on benis

kind of like hanatarash bulldozing a concert venue or whatever. meanwhile very few people understand "onkyo"

did watchmojo do a top 10 crazy genres or something lol

If I've met Jaap Blnk and bought all the cassettes he brought with him at a performance, how mch cred do I get?

real music

youtube.com/watch?v=myIJWxrZx1E