Why can't the U.S. and Russia have good relations without EU nations autistically screeching about it?

Why can't the U.S. and Russia have good relations without EU nations autistically screeching about it?

It's only RT drones who actually think American policy planners want good relations with Russia, thankfully they aren't that stupid

I don't know.. maybe because we don't want to be your little war playground getting nuked all the time?

Americans aren't willing to have "good relations" with Putin's Russia.

Probably because russia wants to invade all of europe and america is you know supposed to be NATOs ally or whatever

This
our doctrine should be "Shot americans if they're going to do something" instead of "w-we're sorry that assad used chemicals pls don't shoot"

>international relations
Top jej
Both countries are controlled by wealthy bankers and oligarchs. Presidents only exist to fool the population.

Europe is pretty good at making its own war without outside help.

See: 20th century.

The people have been for many years, our corrupt jewish government is not

Because the USA always tries to undermine Russia.

This comic really could have benefited from more labels

all 3 of them are blonde and blue eyed

>a libertarian praising putin
how does ben garrison not constitute a hypocrite?

WOW RILI MADE ME FINK

>allying with commies

I dont think so

he's not libertarian he's riddet trash bin tier attentionwhore who draws everything what's popular

>USA today is more communistic than Russia
Really makes you think.

you wut

>Americans scream and yell about russia being evil for 60 years and huge fearmongering
>flipflop due homoerotic fantasies about being dominated by your enemy
>"come on guys Russia were always cool"

cringy

Idk, but Europeans always have, and always will be our biggest enemies

only eastern europeans and americans have a problem with russia

If you haven't figured out that majority of right-libertarians are closet fascist I really don't know what to tell you.

underrated

>America pends the last 50+ years openly fighting communism
>Soviet Union falls because communism is shit while America prospers
>America manages to beat Russia in the space race and put a goddamned man on the moon
>We've proven ourselves to be better than Russia in every single way that matters
>Now we're suddenly expected to bend over and take it from them because an orange billionaire can't stop sucking Putin's dick

Yeah, nah. Come back when Russia actually manages a successful lunar landing.

Ending the Cold War was a mistake

>America manages to beat Russia in the space race
>things that never happened

I can't hear you, Vlad, there's no sound on the moon.

lol

Where are all the labels on the picture? I don't understand without them

cool
Have you seen first in history moon rover already? It's made in USSR. P.cool huh?

but Europe isn't afraid of a Russian invasion :^)
50% of Russia's trade is with Europe :^)
Invading Europe would destroy Russia's economy :^)

That does look kind of cool, I'll admit.

Here's an image I think you'll enjoy even more, though.

A good relationship will never exist between Russia and the US because Russia lacks key demographics and resources that make it attractive to US investment, both financial and strategic. The 20-40 demographic in Russia is basically aging out of consumption without any real way of replacing itself, which means there's no market for US consumer goods. Russia also doesn't have any resources that the US can't acquire more cheaply and safely at home or close to it (from Canada and/or Mexico).

Trump's strange obsession with Putin is the only reason that such a relationship can even be discussed - it's not firmly rooted in reality.

there's no wind on moon how flag can wave?

what a time to be alive

Things were kind of alright until the ukraine-crimea chimpout, the Murica told Yurop that Russia is evil, sanctions needed be imposed, memes be released and etc.

Yurop went full retard for the nth time and once again trusted Murica.

It doesn't.
You just pull at it a little bit, and it looks like it's waving when you take a picture. That's why there's a pole on the top keeping the flag stiff.

On Earth, such a fabric should be much stiffer.

Momentum. The movement of energy for placing and handling the flag.

>money and time was wasted to put clown pants on a floating space rock

Well anyway USSR was first on moon
USA BTFO

Because Russia wants to dominate Europe and has no good intentions for it, and Europeans are our allies.

It's like befriending someone who has wanted nothing more than to kill your friend or make them their plaything.

He doesnt have right to invade others territory.
Letting him go would set dangerous precedent

Russia is not that much of threat to Europe that doesnt border her, but letting him take parts of Ukraine with Russhian majority could make him ballsy enough to start wrecking shit up in Baltic states

>right to invade others territory
this doesn't exist at any period of time

Is Garrison legit retarded or merely pretending for benefit of his audience?

First man in space > first man on the moon

good ol' "freedom fighters" wanting to join "motherland" which sends them "humanitarian help" trick.
Not at all similar to 90s Yugoslavia, he even went step further and outright annexed Crimea

Glomald Slumpf just did a speech in Poland where he demanded that Russia withdraw from Ukraine and Syria

You're an absolute retard

And then he went to discuss with putin possibility of making a joint cyber security team. The absolute madman.

Maybe he could build a joint missile defense shield, that would've been actually impressive.

see: last few thousands years

Fair enough. But Murica is being two-faced with those same Baltic and Eastern European states: one day is telling them luv ya, we're ur best friend, the next day is cuddling with Putin. And Yurop is caught in between, manipulated.

Would you be surprised if Murica throws them to the wolves next day? Look at their propaganda.

I certainly wouldn't in the least.

Its just Trump, he is clearly inexperienced statesman and man who loves lying.
In the end I doubt that he has as much control and is stupid enough to sacrifice Americas main ally for 2nd class power that Russia is nowadays

Abandoning the Baltics isn't really as far-fetched as it sounds. In fact, abandoning much of central Europe up to and including Germany isn't that far-fetched. The entire region is hopelessly dependent on Russian energy and has no chance of getting off of it anytime soon.

What is the US to do when Russia decides to turn off the lights? These states have no alternative energy policy in place already so even if the American military can deflect the Eternal Ivan, what then?

Europe, in general, has to face some harsh geopolitical realities very soon or doom themselves to a return to the pre-1945 status quo (read: eternal war on the continent)

Trump may want to but they aren't going to let him.

He's already going back on things that he promised putin during G-20.

He probably got back here, and got yelled at by actual professionals for his stupid fucking promises.

>Race against someone
>He beats you in the first lap
>You beat him in the final lap and win the race
>"b-b-b-but i had a great head start!..."

Remind me, when did Russia ever send a probe to Mars?

>A 60 year old man sat down and drew r/le_donald saying this memes war and a pepe saying we kek ass

Russia is useless for USA.

>"Space Race"
>Soviet Union sends man to space
>"is Moon Race now"

There's wires in the flag.

They've sent like 12 and they've all been horrible failures
Europe tried sending one as well, but it failed because parachute technology is still out of their grasp.

yesterday back from hospital
while working on me they have some chat between each other

- you heard trump and putin talk about 2.5 hours?
- and with poroshenko only 15 minutes haha
- hello and goodbye haha

And then I catch rusty crowded marshrutka and under the symphony of broken roads go home to continue my existing with this people.

I thought Trump trying to be friendly with Russia would be really great. Holy fucking shit.

>Sup Forums and 4+Sup Forums are mentioned
What a world

What makes you think that would be the outcome? Be prepared to fight Russian encroachment if they are really the great threat you guys see them as. I doubt they could even beat Poland now that they cut their military budget again.

The man actually tried to make things cooler with Russia and look at what it got him. The motherfucker can't be a hated piece of shit millionaire spurge lord enough for them that they don't even want him to be cooperative and friendly. TIME FOR THE GOBLIN MAN WW3 WOOOOO

fuck you

It's not even about Putin's authoritarianism. Saudi Arabia is far more dictatorial and the US loves them. Same with China, liberals in the US love China for some inexplicable retarded reason.

I think pretty much is right. And it's common knowledge that Americans just parrot whatever their corporate controlled media spews.

>Trump's strange obsession with Putin is the only reason that such a relationship can even be discussed - it's not firmly rooted in reality.
I've heard Democrats bring up Putin infinitely more times than I've ever heard Trump mention him.

:^)

That's neither here nor there. The issue is that people discuss a Russia-US alliance as if it's some conceivable outcome when in reality it isn't.

>USA today is more communistic than Russia
>Really makes you think
Or, well, it was from 2009 to 2016.

>The issue is that people discuss a Russia-US alliance as if it's some conceivable outcome when in reality it isn't
I've never heard anyone say this. Maybe in the early 90s but not any time in the past 20 or so years.

Yeh but even right after the USSR collapsed and Russia was in ruins and completely at our mercy, Western companies didn't make any attempt to invest there. They bought up everything that wasn't nailed down, but not investment, in fact we merely extended NATO eastward.

A strategic alliance only works if you have some common interest, for example we had an alliance with China in the 70s-80s due to a common anti-Soviet view. That all ended with the Cold War.

Strategic investment was never an option - the remaining bigwigs from the Soviet era liquidated their holdings to Western businesses, took the capital, and stashed it in foreign banks, especially ones in the United States.

That's why the 90s were such a baller era to be alive in the west - on top of the capital the baby boomers provided by saving for their retirement, you also had capital flowing in from Russia. Credit was easy to obtain so the standard of living rose significantly.

>baby boomers
>saving for retirement
Uh...

I think what he actually means is that in the 90s, the US and Western Europe made bank selling things to the starving Butthurt Belt who were desperate for a McDonalds cheeseburger and a pair of Adidas.

They did actually, especially in real estate. Hence the subprime crisis. They also pay into social security, which uses its annual surpluses to provide extra capital to other government agencies.

The US accomplished 2-3x as many things in space as the Soviet Union. The Soviets moreover had no real long-term planning, they were just performing stunt flights for propaganda value.

It's almost as if Russia is a bigger and more important country than Ukraine.

Funny how "good relations" seem to translate to "let the ruskies do whatever they please and suck their dicks" to you people.

does old Ben have any principles? it seems like he goes wherever the wind blows

Isn't it the other way around. Americans autistic screeching is what always fucks over European interests. For example, Crimea. The US demanded sanctions and fucked over all of the EU's agriculture.

It's almost as if Ukraine was not a proxy country

so you're saying that the USA stood for something good for a change and it shouldn't have

Shamefuru dispray, Germany, Britain, and Sweden.

Greece doesn't have diplomatic relations with Best Korea though, they're alright.

anyone who trust russia and russian government is just a dumb gullible idiot. you can't make good, mutually beneficial deals with dictatorships like russia. russia will always try to fool you and to take advantage of your honesty and good intentions.
that american lady who represents america at the UN was right "america can't and won't ever trust the russians".
russians are pathological liers, we can't have normal relationship based on equality with other people. we would always try to use you for our own goals and benefits. russians' mindset is too corrupt, we are unable to have normal, healthy relations

>we would always try to use you for our own goals and benefits

All countries are self-serving desu.

It's like I said. In the 90s, even though Russia was completely at our mercy, we didn't invest money there or extend any Marshall Plan kind of thing because we clearly didn't trust them enough. Rebuild their infrastructure so they could invade Eastern Europe again? Hell no. So we did the next best thing which was simply steal whatever we could from the place.

That was why Obama trying to reopen ties with Cuba was a mistake--invest money there so it would go into Raul Castro's pockets while the people have two hours of electricity a day.

Or, I mean China. The North Korea problem will never be satisfactorily solved because Beijing will always put their own cynical strategic interests ahead of the awful life that people in North Korea have to live. They simply don't see why it's a big deal that Pyongyang has torture camps and you can get arrested for accidentally sitting on a newspaper with Kim Jong Un's face on it.

Can't wait till glorious America will finally come to liberate north koreans, and all those cute and shy commie women will finally taste the capitalist cock and life full of joy and freedom. Being an american must be great.

This post sounds really ironic when you consider that US supports Saudi Arabia.
All countries on this planet serve their interests first and it's in Chinese interests to have a little buffer zone between itself and American colonies in the area.

>This post sounds really ironic when you consider that US supports Saudi Arabia.
>All countries on this planet serve their interests first and it's in Chinese interests to have a little buffer zone between itself and American colonies in the area

And with that, Pytor falls back on his stale RT copypaste.

That's not an argument.

The problem with both Russia and China is that they view geopolitics as a zero-sum game and they're not capable of cooperating with other countries, they have this paranoic nationalism and believe the rest of the planet is out to get them. Hence the compulsion to impose despotic governments on their neighbors (like North Korea) to put some distance between themselves and the free world.

It's not like Europe where national rivalries have been put aside for the common good.