Imam of local Orlando mosque says killing homosexuals is compassionate

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

The United West investigative team uncovered a story so disturbing Field Sutton of Channel 9 news in Orlando, FL broke the story on their newscast.

The Husseini Islamic Center, 5211 Hester Ave, Sanford, FL 32773, invited Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar to speak at their Mosque. Dr. Sekaleshfar says the killing of homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do.

In a 2013 speech Sheikh Sekaleshfar said this regarding gays, “Death is the sentence. We know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about this, death is the sentence...We have to have that compassion for people, with homosexuals, it's the same, out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

When Sheikh Sekaleshfar calls for the death of all homosexuals based on the tenets of Islam it can not be ignored, he is an expert on Shariah Islamiyya or Islamic Law.

Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?

wftv.com/news/local/iranian-doctors-planned-talk-on-islam-and-homosexuality-outrages-some-in-sanford/185803158

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10469362
youtube.com/watch?v=w83kIAfuKoE
wftv.com/news/local/iranian-doctors-planned-talk-on-islam-and-homosexuality-outrages-some-in-sanford/185803158
youtube.com/watch?v=j2C3JBdv520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPREAD THIS LIKE A CANADIAN WILDFIRE

Bump

As expected of islamic preachers

I hope someone shoots up the mosque
>religion of peace
>even Buddhists don't want these guys near them

Confirmed fake

>implying putting people out of their misery isnt compassionate

That imam looks like a faggot himself

I'm a Muslim but I don't have a problem with faggots, it's only the ones who have trouble facing their own sexuality that get all ragey and ISIS. To be honest, if that guy now suffered a retaliation, not many Muslims would give a single fuck.

>Muslim
>UK

Like pottery

Leave my country immediately. Filthy mudslime

>leave my country
>my country
Not anymore

>t. Jayda

It's my country as much yours, no need to be rude. Be glad I'm not an ISIS loving tard and actually share a lot of enlightened values. Sometimes I find it weird being attacked by Muslims for not being Bin Laden enough, but then attacked by non-Muslims because they automatically assume I'm an ISIS raghead.

tweeted

>"Be glad I'm not an ISIS loving tard."
>Not getting this very attitude is why people think you're a violent raghead.

The gentleman was right, leave HIS country right now.

>HIS

*Mine by right of birth, fucking merkel

The nonsense you're spouting clearly shows you've not adapted to British culture nor do you feel you are a part of the whole. You may have been born in Britain, but you aren't a part of their nation any more than had you been born in fucking Paraguay. Look up "fifth column". That's you.

>The nonsense
What nonsense though
What the fuck do you even know about British culture or me

Do you admit that Islam is NOT a religion of peace?

Choose which is better. It's a tough choice but the time has come to decide.

strawpoll.me/10469362

>It's my country as much yours
if I come to your house and start fucking your wife/gf, would you also agree that she is as much mine as she is yours?
finders keepers, eh?

No religion is inherently a religion of peace. I've never once said that Islam is or was a religion of peace in my life. Liberal atheists may have said that on my behalf but it doesn't make it a fact.

It has peaceful aspects to it (again like all religions) and you can live peacefully within its tenets if you want. But it doesn't make that statement true.

>actually share a lot of enlightened values
>not all of them

Also insinuating non-Muslim Brits should be GLAD you're not a fucking fundamentalist might have been a slight tipoff.

SPREAD THIS

Bacon and sausage pizza incoming.

it's another proof we have to shut down the 1st and 2nd ammendment so these kind of things won't happen anymore

>dumb german shit can't understand something called right of birth so he starts getting illogical

Typical

It's banter you fricking idiot

So ignore it?

Sup Forums should do a bit of investigating. Look up mosques in America, particularly those in big cities, and see what the members have to say. See if they have Facebook pages, twitter accounts or forums. Try to find statements from their imams and members that condone these attacks. I'm certain there will be many.
This should all be collected and posted here, then be sent out to various news outlets.

Religion of peace my ass.

>the prince of peace
>do unto others as you would have them do unto you

>>not all of them
Also you'll never get everyone agreeing to every single value out there, again, be glad someone shares a lot of them and leave it at that

How would we determine that the owners of the twitters or Facebook were members of the mosque?

Do you admit that sharia law is dangerous and needs to be abolished

For your convenience

It may not be the highest quality, but it gets the job done

>I was sent with a sword

So what?
youtube.com/watch?v=w83kIAfuKoE

>–Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays

A shitload of crosschecking.
The important thing is to get the imams. If they have Facebook, they will likely link to their Mosque's Facebook page.

Sharia law shouldn't be used in a halfway-house manner the way it is in the UK, that's fucking dumb. If countries like Saudi Arabia and Indonesia want to have it, then thats their choice.
There's nothing inherently dangerous in it, only the way the crazy fucking mullahs interpret it in a very asinine and isolated manner.

If someone took a single verse of the OT/NT and used it to justify crazy shit, people would also be rightly pissed.

Maddox has really gone off the deep end.

>two wrongs make a right

You worship Mohammad, therefore you are an isis rag head. Neither will you ever be British, either.

>right of birth
just because a nigger is born on european soil doesn't make him anything but a nigger.
you appear to be in denial. how does it feel living in a country that wants nothing better than to see you and your family burn?

Why can't you manage that in allemagne, Hans?

Hey doc, you put 2016

No, he's saying it's his birthright to rape white women. Typical muslim scum.

>Neither will you ever be British, either
Nice English there. I don't worship Muhammad. Why is it always Americans who can't understand the basics of Islamic belief?
It's like you're taught the same retarded tropes about Islam in high school, because literally every fucking Americunt says the same shit on Sup Forums every day.

>Our enemies are not of flesh and blood, but corrupt governments and principalities

Fucking kek

It is the CURRENT YEAR, is it not?

We read your evil holy books. The koran calls moehommad (piss be upon him) the perfect man and requires all mudslimes to emulate him. Thus it is no wonder that Muslims are all pedophile homosexuals. They're just doing what their false prophet did, because moehommad was gay.

Because we don't care about the exact details of your relationship with your pedo warlord prophet. We care that you people are a cancer on the earth.

There has been several renaissances for Christianity though. In which things like slavery and stoning are completely condemned. The OT had strict rules because it was God's will to keep Jesus's bloodline untainted by nephilim. It's pretty simple famalam. Christianity realized and rejected most of its old world philosophies. Mohammadens have made no such modernization techniques and are still spouting the same shit they spouted before the modern age.

>Islamic Law also mandates a death sentence for blasphemers and apostates, does Sheikh Sekaleshfar and the Husseini Islamic Center Mosque advocate those legal rulings as well?

By the letter of Quran, a christian or a jew is a far lesser offender than someone who doesn't believe in God at all.

And yet secularised leftards are the ones most likely to vouch for radical muslims.

we don't care what you believe just go believe it in the desert and not in western countries. we shall ban islam in America soon.

OP post says 2013, unless he fucked it up

Because I am currently part of the political minority and have no say in the immigration policies of my country. That they are suicidally insane should be obvious to anyone with half a brain left. I am also not strictly against people of different religions or ethnicities immigrating. In my mind it's all about the culture, as I've tried to explain to our Muslim friend earlier ITT. My main problem with the majority of Muslims in Germany - Britain I think has similar issues - is that no matter how well-educated or adapted they seem on the surface, they will ultimately side with their fellow brownskins on every issue. I've seen a ton of people like that at uni, some quite successful mind you. Every one had a fucking persecution complex, blamed America and the West for everything and pushed for their traditional value system over our liberal one - although they were immensely profiting from the latter, particularly our tolerance, in the first place. I don't know what exactly makes them behave like that. I think it's the same tribal mentality that's pretty much deep-seated in everyone of us. Brown sticks to brown basically. To make a long story short: To deserve living here, a brownskin has to fully adhere to our value system and denounce and rat out everyone that does not. This tribal bullshit is killing us and will ultimately end in violence.

I'm now a #convertedtoislam
in before but weren't you already hahahaha, I forgive you Sup Forums jew faggots, in heaven you'll be my virgins

'someone'
why don't you shoot a mosque in Hollandistan instead ?

Allah forbid homosexual lust infidel

does that mean I have to reverse my convertion?

Jokes aside you may need to go into hiding for posting that in your country

The youtube video was published a couple months ago.

The original article was updated last March.

They allude to a previous talk by the goat fucker, in 2013, but then they mention that he was giving another talk soon.

I'm not sure which event the 'gays must die' part came from

Then you should start the violence now before they can import even more of their number.

B A S E D S H I A
A
S
E
D

S
H
I
A

fuck off

Pasture Anderson is out soul winning not spraying the gay away.

Nice try friendo maybe next time.

he starts by saying

>"here is a story you won't see anywhere else - a Muslim scholar says killing homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do"

Was that intentionally?

No, YOU FUCK OFF

Poor leaf

not an argument
the pic or the post

It's fine if it's a boy and not a young adult, look at pakistan/afghanistan.

Oh, he mad

>Shooter is Muslim
>Shooter follows ISIS
>His father supports the Taliban
>Shooter is a democrat
>Imam in local city wants to kill gays
>Shooter shot up a gaybar in the city

Is this real? This happening is basically a collage of memes. What have we willed into existence?

>It's fine if it's a boy and not a young adult, look at pakistan/afghanistan.

Actually, they start grooming the boys at 13

youtube.com/watch?v=j2C3JBdv520

LOL so glad my horizon posting caught on.

Also is the shooter confirmed to be a member of Ops YouTube link? Was this his IMAM?

Sharia is inherently inferior legal system because it relies on scripture. Scripture gives power to goat fuckers and other religious lunatics to impose their personal biases on people without restraint.

I know it isn't just Quran and other 1500 year old crap but those still have dangerously large role in it.

Besides countries with Sharia based legal system are all shitholes and would be better of with more sophisticated laws and courts.

>There's nothing inherently dangerous in it

Being stoned to death or decapitated for minor crimes seems pretty dangerous to me

no shit!
it was a joke tweet in the first place

it's pretty much what happens in there tho