"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of...

>"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap"
~Joss Whedon

Is he, dare I say, /our/ cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he sounds bitter

Too lazy to look up if this is a true quote or not but at this point I'll take any excuse to pile onto him

>I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people
>I would kill the Punisher.

Did this shitty man say this? Maybe he's just deluded since he's married to Hugo Weaving in a wig

Everything this guy says and does is so hilariously bad.

Capeshit was a mistake

I wish the Punisher was real so he could bash Wedon in the head with a rock

Sometimes you need a person who can pull the trigger, Josh.

WTF I hate capeshit now

>he's married to Hugo Weaving in a wig

I hate capeshit but this dude is an absolute fat fucking faggot

>taking comics this seriously
Fuck off JOSS.

>kill Punisher, if I ran Marvel
>killing a fictional character off for his motifs
This is actually retarded, wow.

The Punisher doesn't kill innocent people.

fpbfbfofbfbfpfbfp

kek I bet she pegs him.

holy shit is his wife a tranny

Tranny

Josh Wheddon has killed a lot of comedy with his directing.

Is Whedon aware that the most popular X-Man, by far, is an unrepentant killer whose main power is having fucking knives pop out of his fists?

it's real

desu there's nothing wrong with killing rapists and murderers. i consider myself left leaning but child molesters, rapists, murderers are all scum and should either be chemically castrated and locked up or just serviced with one clean shot to the brain.

me on the left

>And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap"
>fascist

what did he actually mean by this?

Source appears to be a reddit thread and wiki which claims source of some physical Entertainment Weekly article with no hyperlink

Personal choice how much you trust that.

There is nothing retarded about getting rid of characters/concepts you don't like if you're the head editor. They do it all the time.

let me guess you're american

buddy if you really had something to say you would say you don't believe in the worth of super hero movies.

He like King Beta now.

I know they do it all the time, but that's still fucking retarded. Business-wise. Literally ignoring your audience.
Marvel is shit, most companies are, everyone does the same narcisstic mistakes. But it's still retarded of him to say it anyway

>dude everything i don't like is fascism lmao

Killing people is kewl. Glad I'm a red pilled alpha that is too tough and real to be a beta with moral values.

t. totally not a child

Go away Joss you bitter old fuck.

what has nationality got to do with it?

these people should definitely not procreate and pass on their fucked up genes

In nu-speak, fascist means 'anyone who has different political opinions from me'.

>killing a make believe character because his make believe opinions in his make believe word dont match your real world politics

this is the next level of manbaby impotent rage and entitlement

What does that have to do with Joss Whedon?

Joss is innocent.

Innocent until proven guilty by court of law, faglord.

That's facist crap

>directs Marvel movies
>not guilty of crimes against kino

Yeah, okay.

Come on guys. She wasnt that bad looking when she was younger. Beta Whedon probably thought he hit the lottery when she agreed to sleep with him.

Prove it.

Wolverine has killed the same amount of people if not more and hes in every goddamn x-men movie as the main star

I don't know what to say.

HOLY fuck was he ever ugly

WHY, MR WHEDON? WHY, WHY DO YOU PERSIST?

>Strong black and white thinking
>romanticization of violence and radical action for actions sake
>paramilitary actor flouting weak civil society to violently murder/purge the supposedly corrupt
>conflation of deviancy with criminality and objective evil
>only the wicked are hurt with cleansing radical unaccountable violence, the righteous survive and thrive
>"good guys" wear skulls

If fascism is really a thing that anyone can believe in then yeah I'd say there's actually some heavy overlap with what he's talking about and fascist thinking.

He's an eye man.

>punisher is fascist crap
If the punisher is fascist, then Iroman hyper fascist, a guy who gets rich buy selling guns to terrorists and then goes to where the terrorists are hiding and kills hundreds of people, is he implying that ironman never killed an innocent person was just hanging around, fuck off Joss you rich asshole.

Didn't The X-Men have a special team dedicated to killing people and doing shady shit?

Didn't he create a character whose sole purpose is to exterminate a race of sentient beings?

How sensitive of him.

Let me guess you're one of the people who unironically supports Roman Polanski's acts

Yes, formed by Cyclops and led by Wolverine

When will these fucking idiots learn how to shut the fuck up?

I don't understand.

How is Frank Castle scouting out the place, being prepared and planning ahead fascist?

Are only fascists capable of planning ahead, making sure they don't kill innocents?

Is that what he's saying?

>that's fascist crap
Literally what did he mean by this?

say that to Frank's face you faggot

>When will these fucking idiots learn how to shut the fuck up?

Never.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

TOP KEK

When has a multi-cultural group led by women ever done something important in the real world?

Whedon kiddie diddler confirmed.
You can't, you simply CANNOT satisfy your sexual urges with that...thing.

>The city of Joss Numale "Why I shook the hand of the oppressed Muslim PoC who raped and murdered my daughter." Cuck Sweden.

>Here's why I'm not running Marvel

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's because you're a hack and was fired.

>white supremacist
>The Empire
>which has canon niggers, blue aliens and other kind of aliens

joss whedon killed the quality in MCU

>she

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For some reason this thread makes me think of Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-men

The one where the X-men go to some warlord planet full of warrior people that do nothing except constantly war against each other for supremacy. And they meet the one mutant SJW on the planet that has the mutation of caring about things like setting up hospitals for war ophans and other gay shit. And then it turns out the SJW is trying to use them to genocide her entire planet because she can't stand how shitty and pointless her race is. Then the X-men "save the day" by killing the one SJW of the planet so fucking Breakworld can thrive many centuries into the future massacring civilians in pointless wars.

I thought that was a pretty fun run, except for the retarded giant space bullet.

The face isn't even the worst thing.
Look at her fucking skin , Jesus Christ.
WHY does she shows off her cleavage?

No but you see creating a science fantasy epic isn't about worldbuilding, massive atmospheres and beautiful rendered action set-peices, it's about how many hamfisted metaphors about american race relations (as understood by a ugly, underendowed jewish millionaire's son) you can cram in the script. This is why Avatar bombed so hard, it's allegory was too subtle.

>it's allegory was too subtle
Are the American masses seriously this dumb, that movie was anything but subtle

>$508,374

>I like not killing people
>I'd kill the Punisher
Not much of a hero desu.

You know who else kills innocent people? You know who has literally crucified innocents?

What is it with middle aged, balding, ginger men being complete cuckolds?

Jesus christ what a cuck

That's probably 1 months royalties. It's nothing to him.

Their politics don't bug me. I don't agree, but whatever. What does bug me is they could actually help people directly and choose not to, instead giving millions to political machines that ultimately do nothing.

She killed like everyone in Astapor for no real reason, she could've killed the Good Masters and the soldiers but she went for EVERYONE

You know she's the secret villain of the series right?

Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Pa-

oh wait

>1 months royalties
I seriously doubt that.

I will literally never be as mad about anything as he is about this

He's got to be in the top percentile of biggest cunts on the face of the Earth

dubs are a fascist

yup, this looks right

His shows are continually in syndication around the world, man. Not counting the flicks he gets a take on.

It's probably a slight exaggeration, but Whedon is undoubtedly rolling in it. Half a mill is nothing.

>The mean man uses guuuns a bloobloobloo

This can't be real

It's not like he deleted them

The world would be a better place if this guy and every single person who follows him on twitter would die today.

He gets royalties for Roseanne, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and gets a check for every episode of Agents of Shield and he doesnt even do anything on that show.

Not to mention that Wolverine alone has a kill count that rivals the Punisher's if not out and out surpassing it.

>Space Pocahontas was too sutble
sure thing kid