Why do all the Portugal threads have the same shitposters?

Why do all the Portugal threads have the same shitposters?

>that guy from porto who posts his arm
>that American portuboo
>that American who thinks he's "iber" and wants Spain to annex Portugal
>a bunch of other people who think they're funny for saying "t. Alberto Barbosa"

We're only like 3 or 4.

Ikiber is just furniture at this point.

Also, you forgot the Suebi cunt and the nice NZ poster.

Who is the handsome gentleman?

Isn't there also that greek who lives in Germany?

That's Ikibey. This is Ikiber. Both subhumans.

Some Iberian wannabee redskin. I think he's called yellow snow or something.

Does anyone have a name for that American portuboo?

There might be more than one, but I'm thinking of that guy who's butthurt about some girl he met on interpals and the fact that he can't find Portuguese food in his flyover state.

The dude that won't shut up about Caldas?

He's fairly nice, even if persistent.

He lives in Chicago and he's pretty nice I would say.

Essencially cause of our glory, it causes envy.

Boa tarde

WE'RE SUEBI

Based Bolachas Maria

Watch out for the sugar though, they are a bomb.

I just ate my last one. I found out imported Spanish ones are pretty easy to find in the states, though.

I also was holding my Galo de Barcelos but it ended up behind the cookies.

Bolachas maria are a bit boring by themselves, but they serve as great bases for deserts, especially when soaked in coffee.

Look up bolo/doce de bolacha.

DAILY REMINDER

Bom fio

Olá

How did Ikibey get his name?

fuck of antifa

He wanted Greeks to call him Mr. Two in Greek but they called him Ikibey which is Mr. Two in Turkish

He should be able to find brazilian food in Chicago

There's some Brazilian food but it's pretty different. There's also Nando's which has Sagres and Super Bock (Both mediocre beers but they have a nostalgia factor), and a shitty version of pastéis de nata.

Fodasse, I love the North but the superiority complex and WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT needs to die

It only exists to trigger reactions out of Lisbon people. Or that's how it started, and it went full Sup Forums and now the kiddies don't know it's ironic and are just following the larpers.

Brazilian food, while delicious, is fairly different to Portuguese food, mainly due to the ingredients.

In my experience they seem to cater to the same tastes, which is why you'd find a lot more Brazilian menus than Spanish ones here, but they do so by coming from completely different places.

I'd even say that Brazilian Feijoada stands toe to toe with Portuguese Feijoada, despite only having beans in common. At least for me.

Here Brazilian food is mostly just known for being lots and lots of steak.

If anything, there are a lot of Spanish restaurants here. There are even regional ones. There's a Catalan place I've been wanting to try and a Galician one.

I was actually hoping to trigger you with that. But the tip was nice

>Here Brazilian food is mostly just known for being lots and lots of steak.
That's what they eat on a daily basis, so that's what you get most of the time. But then they have some more traditional stuff, often inspired in Portuguese traditional food (or sometimes Italian or Spanish) which is pretty great. Brazilian food is basically Portuguese-on-a-tropical-holiday food and it's great.

Brazilian fruit is obviously delicious, and they make pretty good sweets (which are way too sweet for us for the most part, but they are still interesting to try). Brigadeiros, Pão de Queijo and Coxinhas are all great. Farofa and grilled bananas as well, and it's all fairly simple, not unlike ours.

The biggest difference is that we eat a lot more fish and pork and they eat a lot more beef.

>and a Galician one.
Galician seafood and octopus are GOAT. I never had Catalan food, but the castilian food I had was all very greasy and with weird watery and salty sauces with only tomato and garlic, but it might just have been bad restaurants.

I doubt anybody here will tell you Brazilian food is bad, and I doubt anyone in Brazil will tell you Portuguese food is bad (unless either of them haven't tried it).

You'll have arguments as to which is better, sure, but our cuisines are both pretty good and verysimple.

t. Alberto Barbosa

KEK MOORTUGAL BTFO

d-do i now fit in guise?

@77030434
LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN prusiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Adolf Hitler, el ex-canciller prusiANO

Hitler: EL prusiANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor prusiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. MUSULMANIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE MUSULMANIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL prusiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES PRUSIANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN africANOs!!! UNA MUSULMANIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

>d-do i now fit in guise?
Are you a Greek?

sure achmed sure

Shouldn't you be removing him

They had no chance.

>Bolo de bolacha

TOP TIER CAKE!!!!

Isn't he obsessed with Porto now?

Stfu mapucho

Could I pass as a local in Portugal?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK even better: Manoel Joaquim

Boy, even on Brazil, in southern regions you would be considered mestizo, but more for the center or north you are white without doubt.

Tom?

Is that you, Demetrius?

Frankjavcee?