twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the audience

Her for dressing that way.

More importantly,was it rape?

The guy who witnessed it way down the hall and just walked away

>disturbing scene
user, don't be such a lil bitch

depends on whether or not she was told she was going to get raped in the scene

The misogynists on this board that literally make me sick, if I saw you in person youd be knocked out, quartered and wake up in a ditch somewhere

Wow, easy there tiger.

>be quartered
>wake up

Wow, easy there panther.

it's only rape when you agree to participate, have it filmed, get paid for it, and there's butter involved, duh.

wow

rude

FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK

Still weak compared to Bertolucci's work. Last Tango in Paris had a real rape, while in Irreversible it was so faked they had to add a CGI cock on Le Tenia.

People like you is why SJWs have as much traction as they do

*teleports behind you and septuples you before the pieces even hit the floor.*

He would probably use Indoor Fish.

>not posting the webm

Post the webm

hahahaha, indeed. i much prefer mutilation to misogyny.

yeah, that's the most interesting bit. is the guy who walked away complicit in the act now for not attempting to stop it? is the viewer part of that complicity? even moreso because we remain watching voyeuristically? this film often gets trashed for its provocative nature, but it really does ask some direct questions and it's a far more enriching experience than any superhero movie.

it was a hologram

>is the viewer part of that complicity?
of course not

>During the rape scene, a man in the background walks in the tunnel and then walks out. This was an accident as an assistant on the film accidentally walked in and walked out when he realized they were shooting. The director kept this in because he wanted to show that not everyone prevents crimes

this scene and the one in hostel 2 where shes drained are pure women abuse kino

t. rapists, rape culture apologists, etc.

/thread
But logic isn't needed here

Wow, easy there bobcat

My erection after watching this

if the viewer received any type of enjoyment or entertainment from that scene, then i'd say yes, he/she is. i've seen the film several times and each time it gets more difficult to watch that scene. it's fascinating watching it with others and see who flinches first. i've had gf's come to tears watching it. it truly is disturbing.

I'm not a rapist, I'm not even a misogynist. If you can't the a joke phrase like "Wow, easy there panther." I'm not sure what you're doing on the internet

Wow, easy there Leopard

This

Its against Muslim tradition, this whore needs to be stoned

huh? you sure got that Sup Forums lingo down pat. maybe you should get out more?

Would you have intervened? I'd prob just assume it was a drunken couple fucking in public and go my merry way.

this and shes french so this is normal for them

Here's a really simple question and hope you understand the relation. Do you think people actively decide to be foot fetishists, gay or pedos?

EEEEVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!

bob dylan is the only true muslim.

You need to learn how to swim

How many of you have been in a similar situation?

you cant control a boner m80

Are you asking how many women I've raped? Only three.

fetishistic behaviors are rarely genetically passed on and are learned behaviors often developed during adolescence. gay and pedophilic behaviors are the other way around but can also be learned. see, if you're a guy, you can be born gay, while other guy can discover he prefers a gay lifestyle due to multiple factors. so both for being gay as well as pedophilia. hope that made sense. i'm kinda on the run here.

It's pretty obviously rape dude, just look at that image

Be careful with that edge son.

Woah, easy there, mountain lion

i get a boner when she's naked bathing and walking around in that hot dress, not when the dude is slapping her around and raping her, mate. a woman crying isn't my thing and turns me off quicker than a blown fuse. shit, bad pun.

[s4s]?

>Irreversible
youtube.com/watch?v=MitumC0mjDo

>misogynists don't deserve to be mutilated
S H I T L O R D

That's a close up angle. The guy in the movie passes by from behind at a good distance there is no way he could tell if it was rape or just people having sex.

>defending women online
Is there anything more pathetic?

yeah but you arent actively deciding whether or not to have a boner

>defending women online
!?????
So its not pathetic to bitch and moan about women constantly and then get upset when anons dont partake in the loser circlejerk? Thats not pathetic...

no, it's the act of viewership that implies complicity. arousal infers you're fucked up, mate, and should keep your enjoyment of simulated rape to yourself.

i'd say the sobbing would be a dead giveaway.

>Theresa Corbin

Dear god, it's every Brit's worst nightmare

viewing something is not complicity.

someone get this hothead outta here!

Are you retarded? He has a hand over her mouth.

another dead giveaway

how are you complicit towards something that not only happened in the past without your knowledge, but also didn't happen at all given that this is a film and not reality?

a response towards an event may be immoral to whatever degree, but that does not imply any compliance towards the event you had no control over.

Again which couldn't possibly be seen from the angle the guy came from.

obviously not in films where it's simulated. what i was getting at with my posts is this film raises that question with its extended rape scene. same with the violent beginning sequence. now, if you watch a video of an actual rape occurring for the sake of entertainment, that is ethically unsound behavior.

does getting a boner count as entertainment?

you're basically repeating the same question the other user did. my answer's the same. i'm not speaking of criminal complicity. my responses are more in the ethical realm.

Nobody. Morality is a social construct.

yes, and within those social constructs, rape is wrong. so he was in the wrong. equally as wrong as Cassel's friend beating up the wrong guy as a consequence. simply stating that morality is a social construct does not magically free an individual to act violently toward others. see, that's kinda wrong, mate.

*you'd

>yes, and within those social constructs, rape is wrong.
just like genders aside from male and female

depends on the society. black people were thought to be inferior is certain social sects, right? hell, around here they still are. however, if the behavior of any set of individuals does not breach upon those of another, there's no real claim or stance here beyond ignorance. if you're speaking from a naturalistic perspective, all extensions of nature can be said to be natural so.... it's all linguistics when you get that far, anyways.

But they are clearly losing: we managed to get President Meme into office.

he won the contest, but more people voted for the banshee than the tweet. you think he'll make it to another term after hiring a wrasslin' exec to his cabinet? lefties will vote in near Obama numbers next election.

no

rape = power + prejudice

he was gay and gays have no power

therefore it was merely an unconsented fornication

praise

st. anselm over here.

>social constructs matter

Boredom. The post.

>act like a virgin loser online, hating on women like a faggot on a chinese cartoon board

>trading insults with perceived misogynistic virgin losers online

>Feminism
>Islam

wat

>trading insults with those trading insults with perceived misogyny virgin losers online

>failing to properly trade insults with somebody passively commenting that the trading of insults with perceived obnoxious misogynists online is in itself also pathetic

I'm a different user completely
>failing to stay on target

From the back at the other end of the corridor it wouldn't look as though it was rape, and she doesn't scream and cry throughout.

About half way through she's quite quiet apart from grunting , so it could look like exhibitionist, risky outdoor, rough sex rather than rape.

I guess I'd check just incase but I can imagine some people thinking "uh oh a couple having sex, better leave them alone"

>failing to realize the "passively commenting" comment was implicit awareness of said chamelanon entering a trading of insults willfully, but doing so unarmed which is even more pathetic that all previous identified groups thus far be they misogynistic or not

The autism too much for even here

Stop hating women bro. They're our lovers and mothers.

valid interpretation of the scene. i prefer the man knowing what was going on and turning around to avoid confronting a rapist. it's Noe's interpretation, too, after the happy accident of the assistant stumbling upon the scene while they were filming. while it's not out of the question, what you're saying goes against what is ultimately the director's intent.

I don't though

I prefer the man being a literal embodiment of God (like in the same way G's kicking about Asbury Park in Dogma, taking in the waves) but he's too fatigued and jaded to help humanity in it's hour of need.

Given the entire scene is fictional then both you, I and Noe's interpretations are all equally valid in both merit and waste of our collective time.

Said woman haters the world over.

>Given the entire scene is fictional then both you, I and Noe's interpretations are all equally valid in both merit and waste of our collective time.
valid, yes, but not sound. your interpretations is unsound as fuck. good for a laugh, though. as for it being a waste of time, wtf you think we're all doing here, mate?

Vincent Cassel is such a qt

fuck off newfags

I'm shitposting a little before I lose consciousness. Carry on with whatever you're doing, mate.

Remember forever though that it was actually God. That's the whole point of the scene. A regular dude with garden-variety fragilities just wouldn't cut it.

just further proof that sex from behind is a rape tradition.
that's right, all "ass men" are just pre-rapists.

Didn't you watch the beginning of the fucking film
>"There are no bad deeds, just deeds"
baka

so you mean all black men are rapists
that's pretty racist

>prejudice
what

what do raped women feel while watching this scene?