Breaking Bad seriously jumped the shark with this scene. There is just no way this could have happened in real life

Breaking Bad seriously jumped the shark with this scene. There is just no way this could have happened in real life.

I'll accept that even with that much damage to his head that he could still be alive and conscious for a few seconds. That seems within the realm of possibility, though unlikely. I am even willing to accept that he could have walked around a bit before collapsing from blood loss or whatever. But he walks forward out of the room, comes to a controlled stop, slowly straightens his tie, and then finally dies. No, just no.

He is not some highly trained super soldier who keeps going no matter what, he is a normal man. This scene was cliche beyond belief, unrealistic, and ruined the episode. Breaking Bad is apparently a James Bond style action show now, we just need the next villain to have a fluffy cat and the transformation is complete.

It sure was a bad fucking choice

They never really did anything like it again iirc

Breaking Bad was never that good and it got a lot worse in my opinion S3 on. Not sure where the "best show of all time" or "best performance of all time" talk for Cranston came from.

nigga, breaking bad was always slapstick tier

>tuco
>two planes colliding mid-air due to Walt what a reveal
>the cousins
>heisenberg one-liners
>entirety of season 5

Ah this takes me back

If that was jumping a shark then the two planes colliding was para-sailing over a whale

Whatever show is popular at the time gets this praise. No one called BB the best show ever until the last season when all the plebs started to watch it and it got great ratings. Game Of Thrones is popular right now so it's the best show ever (no one ever said this until around S3-S4 when it got the plebs watching). Westworld will probably become the best show ever after that.

But, we all know Sopranos is the best show ever and will probably never be dethroned.

And hydrofluoric acid doesn't dissolve bathtubs. Who cares.

this. not to mention blowing up tuco's hideout

anyone who criticizes this scene is a faggot

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

he was in shock. and he was so used to living the facade of being a normal person that he acted as if nothing happened as he left the room. if he didn't die there then he would have walked out to his car and called his on-call medical staff to help him out. he was a professional - he didn't sit there and panic, he kept going. and it's perfectly believable that he could have done such a thing. talk to any iraq or vietnam vet and they'll tell you stories about crazier shit happening.

>what is adrenaline?

people can survive having portions of their brain missing, getting your face torn off is nothing

say my name

yes bitch science

>people can survive having portions of their brain missing
Just look at Sup Forums

SLAMDUNKAROONI HAHAHA

>Big dramatic scene in the last episode where Walt tries to get Jesse to kill him
>"Do it yourself"
>Walt dies two minutes later because he happened to get hit by the machine gun without ever having to even think about the prospect of deliberately killing himself
what a fucking waste

This actually happened to me. When your bald rival boobytraps an old man's wheelchair to blow you up you just go into shock and don't feel anything for a while.

Yeah otherwise he would have ended the series without dying which would have completely fucking ruined it.

>breaking bad was shit
no shit, Sherlock

Or they could have y'know, had him decide to kill himself. Or if they still didn't want him to really take responsibility, suicide by cop.

>Tuco
Sorry for being retarded, but what was bad about Tuco?

Awesomeness > scientific accuracy

Title of episode "Face Off"

Seriously, out of all the shit cinema out there you bait with this?

Good pasta.
A fine choice for tonight my friend.

shit posting fucker
breaking bad was never realistic

heh

You don't know black men, we are (almost) all strong like this. We had to be to endure what we did.

All those shows suck

Or he could have just gone back to New England, enjoyed the snow, read Thoreau, and hung out at that townie bar for the rest of his life. Could have been cool.

They should have ended the series with Walt surviving the massacre, going back to his wife, raping her and the baby and giving the camera a big thumbs-up while the title of the episode was An Albuquerque Film

I would have preferred a Death Note style ending.

>season 5
>instead of getting talked down by Skyler, Walt continues trying to build an empire for himself
>obviously in over his head like he's always been, but his luck starts running out
>makes too many mistakes
>still gets betrayed by Jesse
>ultimately, gets outsmarted and cornered by Hank and the police
>gets killed by Jesse in a rage while trying to escape

WE

Happens all the time in car crashes OP. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

>there are anons who never saw this copypasta

We bred you to be strong. Look at the size of a black man bred in america vs free range in africa.

This really. BB is no The Wire or Sopranos but it doesn't mean it was bad. It's still one of the best series in the past decade.

You have to go back.

>>>reddit