Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4
unamsanctamcatholicam.com/social-teaching/moral-issues/93-social-teaching/moral-issues/376-homosexuality,-shellfish,-bible.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BREvUu4wI-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus fulfilled the law with his sacrifice!

Other laws from the same passage - if you are against gays you should also be against those who break these laws:

>the shooter was a white christian

Christians follow the new testament.

THIS.

I know, killing them is good, God wants you to do it.

If this idiocy won't make people piss on bible and koran nothing will :/

and thou shalt not kill but lets forget that one

all of these are completely reasonable, only heretics pick and choose

lmao

Most of these laws are fine and you are taking the cattle ones out of context.

So you would be in favour of killing people who put 2 crops in one field?

How about people who shave?

Ah, then the shooter must have been christian....

Oh wait.

Its actually thou shall not commit a murder in its direct translation

Moses killed nearly 3000 of his own people after he came down from the mountain with the commands and saw them worshiping an idol.

Long story, if you think god wills it then it is not a murder

Mathew chapter 5
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Stephen Coughlin Briefs
1 youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
2 youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
3 youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
4 youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
5 youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
6 youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4

Nice slippery slope projection you've got here you stupid cucknuck faggot who can't even put out fires

>How about people who shave?
Leviticus 19:27(KJV) - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

I am on my samsung right now.

Can someone pretty please add the text "Ban Assault Muslims" to the pic in the OP and post it here?

My thanks, in advance.

>old testament

welcome to 2,000 years ago

Crazy how the goat herding religions share so much in common.

fuckin christians rightwingers brainwashed dis poor little muslim boy! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

>slippery slope

Christianity and Islam are quite clear. Gays should be killed.

>people still can't tell the difference between moral and cereminial laws.

unamsanctamcatholicam.com/social-teaching/moral-issues/93-social-teaching/moral-issues/376-homosexuality,-shellfish,-bible.html

thou shall do no murder - more than slightly different

Protip: he fulfilled the law

Butt fucking in general is disgusting and can do serious harm to your body regardless if male or female. Fags aren't special and we should shame them for their perversion not encourage it.

1 Corinthians 6:9

"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men"

Christians: Pray the gay away
Muslims: Spray the gay away

That's not true. If you use a lot of lube and do it sparingly, like once a weekend, you can get a lot of pleasure out of it and your anus/sphincter muscles are fine.

But yeah, if you stuff 2 liters of pepsi up your butt on a daily basis you're fucked.

But they weren't having sex with men, they were dancing with men.

He made an assumption they were guilty of gay sex.

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

Book of leviticus is old testament son. Only applies to jews.

so this muzzie is more of a christian than any amerifat ?

See

This is from a book that says if you jack off you die.

Just says they won't go to heaven. Nothing about killing them. Nice try though.

>Not going to heaven is the same as killing someone

You leaves really love islam huh?

Why are people so upset that it wasn't a christian shooter?

of course, show me who plants two different crops in the same field

Most of those are completely reasonable though.

See

The concept that the old testament is invalid is greek degeneracy promoted by the false apostle Paul

>Italy and Australia.

No surprises here

>KJV

The worst of all shitty translations. If you can't be bothered learning Greek, at least go for the Latin scripts and stop embarrassing yourself by quoting a shitty translation.

>quoting Old Testament
>atheists are this retarded

Pro-tip; the New Testament, which Christians adhere to, doesn't tell you to kill gays. It just says that they won't be allowed into Heaven after they die.

What is the real translation?

So, what is the context that doesn't make that sound like it was made up by a batshit crazy priest listening to his imaginary friend?

Source?

Fuck off, we worship kek here

It's interesting. Most of the religious laws cone from practical everyday problems from that era. I'm not a farmer so I can't think of any specific reason, but if you look it up you'll find some.

If you're Christian, you'd read the book of Λευιτιkόν, in which it says

kαὶ μετά ἄρσενος οὐ kοιμηθήσῃ kοίτην γυναιkείαν, βέλυγμα γάρ ἐστι.

youtube.com/watch?v=BREvUu4wI-4

You're right. Christians worship the New Testament, which says that the Romans made people travel back to their home city for a census of the empire (they didn't because that never happened), provided the focus of their religion with contradictory genealogies, a Roman puppet king killed all the young children in his country (they'd never allow it), Pontious Pilate (a man who actually existed) caved into the Jews (in spite of the historical proof that he was extremely antagonistic to them). So, yeah, Christians beliefs are way less crazy than anything in the NT.

Cum masculo non commiscearis coitu femineo, quia abominatio est.

It also says not to wear mixed fabric clothing, but you don't follow that part either, do you.

Also, totally honest if you follow the old testament you are literally a jew.

And these fantastic verses are why I shed no tears of 50 dead feggets and a dead muzzie. I love that old testament.

Could you please translate from greek?

>jewish social regulations

the veil was torn, leaf.
>not knowing what that means
>commenting on the bible anyway

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Just stay on your knees
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Or lie with women differently than you lie with men

haha jk Jesus abrogated the old testament wholly and completely, and explicitly in the new testament

Leviticus was a mistake.

It is:

Chocolate cake shall be had on the fifth day.

We've been over this,frotting is allowed.

I have nothing against jews, but you are literally following teaches applying to Ancient Israel.

>psychics
what

I bet his hatred stemmed from being an Afghan fucboi and secretly liking it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic

Yeah, this.
Dude was strolling around, sucked a dick during ramadan, realized allah, killed the dicks he sucked.

>People who have flat noses...cannot go to an altar of God

what did He mean by this?