Arguing with liberal niece

youtu.be/rxLttE06-BU
So, I told my niece if she can prove trump is racist I won't vote for him.
Fucking Mtv news was sent in response.
I need help gathering either actual quotes, or valid arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to Trump General and post this.

your niece says "fuck you" to you and you don't do anything about it, and moreover you need Sup Forums to help you give fucking political arguments to your niece?

help yourself you fucking faggot, kill yourself

>sends you several links
>b-but mtv n-news

your niece thinks you are a beta right now

God damn you're a sad sack of shit. Try google you dumb fucking hick.

>protip
>unironically
>using Sup Forums meme speak to communicate with anyone.

Holy shit.

No u.
Google is bringing up nothing. Tying yahoo now, but im looking for some sourced info graphs.

The verbal rebuttals I'm doing, just looking for padding.

>letting your niece say ''fuck you''
see:
you're a pathetic cuck op

My niece also says fuck you. It's follows "I'll" though so the context is somewhat different.

You tell her that no matter who the republican nominee was, the media was going to call him a racist.

Pro tip is now normie territory, has been for years.

>I still use meme arrows irl

Looks like she's actually a better debater than you...

it looks like you flirt with your niece.

fucking end yourself holy shit

shut up leaf

I'm guessing your brother/sister is a lot older than you and your niece is relatively close to you in age (like you're about 30 and she's about 18 and your sibling is 40)

It's not enough, she's fifteen and fully lib indoctrinated.

I was able to show her quite a bit of double speak with the Florida killings. But the trump issue has always been avoided but today I issued a challenge, she accepted. And now I'm trying to respond in reasonable time.
Bruh

do it yourself you autist
you should be able to since you've "trained for many a month and your kung fu is perfection"

>defending this level of summer

wew lad

Uhuh.
Wait, wut.
>checks flag

yeah OP is a retard but you're trying to hard

This.

OP spouting stupid maymay shit while the sis tries to have a civil discussion. You're a cuck OP.

I was expecting arguments, not videos.

Eh, I tried. I'll monitor thread if anyone wants to help with sauces.
I've got a lot of yahoo searches to do, Google sucks now.

you sound a lot like a underage

>No u.
>literally arguing like a grade schooler.

If you believe in Trump and whats just for the cause acknowledge that you are 1. dumb and 2. uneducated on the issues.

It doesn't matter what we feed you because she will counter it and you will be back to having nothing worth saying. All you are doing is making Trump supporters, and by extension the movement, look stupid.

Just stop right now, go and spend a month actually studying the issues and don't bother debating anyone in real life as you will not only make yourself look like a cuck but harm the movement.

underrated post

You have a niece? How old are you? 20? Is she like, 15?

Their definition of racism is inherently different from yours. You need to first get her to define racism. Protip: The liberal's true definition of racism, even if they won't admit, is thinking anything that could be potentially bad ever for traditionally disenfranchised groups.

No.
Yes.

>15

Nevermind, I'm guessing you're like 25 then

Otherwise you wouldn't care about a non-voting teenager's opinion

I've gotten her to kind of drift away from that thinking. Mostly by using Muslims, as we're a Christian family. But she takes love thy neighbor to mean accept everyone and everything.

is she hot?

Very good, and I care about her having the wrong opinions indoctrinated at an early age. As I only had Sup Forums around her age, I'd rather her become a productive member of society. Not a scorned shit poster.

8pbp
nice one bong

[spoiler]sorry[/spoiler]

Except you, evidently
>"fuck you"

Watch the video, it's like thirty fucking excerpts.
So I have to watch these full videos to get actual quotes.

All the studying in the world can't defeat a mash of half quotes. So, again, I have to go through hours and hours of vidja.

Watch Memeneux

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3vW0e_Wgc

We're close as fuck. I call her a daft cunt almost daily. It's bants.

Thanks, I'll watch this second in hopes it'll cut some of my research down.

Watching trump on O'Reilly right now.

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com has all sources and time stamps for specific topics

>actually thought about disproving every excerpt

You find the most blatant disingenuous one, you then show it to her and then you say how the entire video is more of the same. May have to do it twice, you then put it on her to prove this entire video isn't nothing but lies. She won't bother because she probably has a social life and doesn't want to spend her time arguing with her autistic racist uncle.

But once she gives up you then point out how can she keep believe the rest of the site as a credible source when you have already exposed one of their videos as nothing but lies.

You shouldn't do any of this, because she won't play to this exact script and she will some how stump you as you are too stupid to argue simple mtv videos. She is just humoring you so she can show to her friends how dumb her racist uncle is.

Probably, that's why I'm doing it the right way. Not just one and then "see, it can't be trusted", but every fucking one.
Thanks, m8. I'll get on it.

Why do you care if trump is racist? Everyone is, some people just decide to repress it to cash in on "moral superiority" self-aggrandization.