Hey...

Hey, Sup Forums! Help a Romanian retard who will be coming to the US over the summer through the Work and Travel program. What's the best beer to get drunk on in USA?

Any sort of local brew. Stay away from the mass produced garbage like Budweiser and Miller.

What would be the local brew?

Alcohol is for losers. If you drink you shouldn't even post on this board. Alcohol is gross just like cigarettes and weed. Real men don't need to put that shit in their bodies.

There are tens of thousands of them, really depends on what state you're going to. Go ask someone at the grocery store.

good ol' Shiner Bock. The best from Texas

Where in the US exactly? That greatly affects the local beer available. You can also go to local breweries and try everything they make there too which is usually pretty cool. Every state has their own breweries, and obviously some are better than others, but there are literally thousands of better options than the mass produced swill like Bud and the like.

Take it easy there edge lord. i bet you've never seen a vagina either

They don't need to put dicks in their bodies either, and yet you still do.

I will be working on the East Coast. Ocean City, Maryland, more specifically

>virgin defense
Wew lad you sure got him!

If you're near Philly I would recommend yards, their ales of the Revolution are some of the most American beers you can drink

sage.

OK then this is very easy: go up north about an hour or so to Milton, DE and go to Dogfish Head. They also have a brewpub which serves food in Rehoboth Beach.

>Maryland
Pick literally anywhere else

Yards is based af man. I was just there last week. Love the Revolution series and also their Cape of Good Hope.

STAY AWAY FROM WESTERN NATIONS GYPSY!

Yeah, nothing better than a good Jefferson tavern ale

Can't wait to rob your ass

>beer
>not drinking some shots

I heartily recommend some shots at the Pulse club in Orlando.

They're so strong 50 people died after taking them.

I supposed beer is the cheapest way to drink yourself to death. But of course I will try shots

You sound 12 fag

> this

If you really want to drink yourself to death, either search for some good old redneck moonshine, or procure yourself a bottle of pic related.