Ok you racist assholes. Christian terrorism is just as big of a threat in the US than Islamic terrorism, if not more

Ok you racist assholes. Christian terrorism is just as big of a threat in the US than Islamic terrorism, if not more.

1%Muslim pop. yet from 9/11 to now, kills literally thousands, you probably have the same Muslim rape gangs we do too

Islam WANT YOU DEAD OR CONVERTED.

racist assholes? lel, Sup Forums is an islam board you dumbass.

This.

Sup Forums is also satire and a board of peace.

Racism is not tolerated here.

HELLO FETO

This is some of the lamest shit I have ever seen.

>he killed baby killers
>we act like it's a bad thing
>muslim kills 50 living, injure more
>it's ok because a christan mental case killed baby killers
wew lad

2,996 people killed by Muslims on 9/11
50 people killed at this club
Boston bombing, navy yard shooting, etc., etc.

Mudslime Terrorism has killed more people on American soil than any other religiously motivated terrorists. No other group even comes close.

I love how the same people who went out of their way to say this guy was motivated by Christianity downplay Islam and just go on an anti-gun tirade.

The hypocrisy of the left makes me furious. I don't understand how they can justify blindly supporting the religion that is the antithesis of their ideals. Every time I ask a liberal about this they say >well evangelicals are bigots too!
I'm pretty sure refusing to bake a wedding cake is not the same as massacring 50 people. There are lot of things I dislike about the left, but this is the most unforgivable aspect of leftist ideology. They do everything they can to look the other way from the most repressive, backward culture on the planet.

SAVE

THE

BABIES

Check The Score Card Before you say stupid shit.

more shit posting.faggots from b invading.