How can liberals try so fucking hard to defend islam?

How can liberals try so fucking hard to defend islam?

I saw this on fb with 7k likes on the post in question too.

I cannot understand the mental gymnastics these people go through every single day. It baffles me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

US understanding them is like them understanding us.

Except Muslims actually kill people, quite frequently.

He's completely right

They've been conditioned to hate whiteness.

Honestly that's all there is to it. They just hate themselves and want the human race to be mud colored.

He's right. All of you Islamophobic bigots need to realize that the only reason this happened was because of all of the hatred Donald Trump has been spewing.

lol No Pulse Night Club

How many of those killed people?

Have a (you)

This. Drumpf should be charged with the murders of all of those people.

I think they just have a tough time saying that murderous delusion isnt just a religious thing. I think theyre mad that the attention is put on Islam, instead of being on intolerance as a whole. But in usual stupid fashion, theyre just getting defensive and going "oh yeah?! Well the Christians!!"

I'd be mad if I got btfo too bro

That the worst Christians have done is all within a legal framework and the Muslims always chimp out and shoot anyone they don't like?

Me too OP, me too. I think my brain shut down trying to understand what he's trying to say.

Am I reading this right?

Is he implying that saying mean things about gays is worse than gunning them down?

YES

Promotion of the idea that homosexuals are less than heterosexuals leads to homophobia which leads to violence against homosexual people. Anti-gay laws is such promotion.

What did G mean by this?

>Introducing bills is the same thing as laws getting passed
>doing things legally is the same as doing them illegally
>words are equal to cold blooded murder
wew

200 bills vs 50 headshots

Take your pick

An anti-gay bill is not the same as gunning them down en masse.

>Anti-gay laws

Laws allowing you not to bake a gay wedding cake for religious reasons lead to violence?

>Christians try to put forth laws through the proper legal processes
>Muslims shoot people they don't like

Totally the same.

But Muslims are vastly more homophobic than Christians

Why are Christians somehow accountable but Muslims not?

Because it's a religion made up of brown people.

How did those 200 failed bills kill 50+ gays in Orlando?

I can't say I see the part where the bills made it easier for some guy to start REEEEEEEEEEEing and go on a murder spree because he got triggered by some homosexuals.

>keep sucking mudslime cock
>they just keep killing you

ahh, natural selection best scientific theory of my life

This is a terrible time to be a liberal, the glory days where the 80s-90s, where the christian right were the strong boogeymen. Nowadays they are all tame old people, and your exotic allies religion makes the old foe look like a toddler having a pillow fight. I bet they would give everything to go back 30 years or so.

Glad I saved this.

Out of all the thousands of guns and homophobes in Florida it just so happened to be the muslim that commits mass murder

A muslim that was a registered democrat.

Btfo

This is some straight freedom is slavery war is peace ignorance is stength 1984 bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa070

Best. Nasheed. Ever.

sorry here's your (You)

>not giving free shit to people is a phobia

Thanks, now I know where the lyrics are from.

Cognitive dissonance.
They allow emotions to interfere with their reasoning

>200 bills in six months

Meanwhile, Islamic terrorists have killed 50 people in the last 24 hours.

JUST

>rage against right wing conservatism and perceived fascism
>support the most dictatorial, conservative religion in the modern world
Every so I often I try to figure out this spectacular piece of doublethink. And you'll have trouble finding a more perfect example of doublethink. I have yet to find an answer.