Is he the most unique character ever?

Is he the most unique character ever?

No, he's literally Sherlock Holmes

no

>white guy is a dick but solves everyone's problems so they put up with him
That's just real life.

he's just a sarcastic asshole that is always right. its what everyone wishes they could be at their job which is why people like him so much

House = Holmes
Wilson = Watson
House lives in apt 221B
Both solve mysteries
Both are drug addicts
Holmes plays violin, House plays piano

BLM plz.

He is just the person that assholes wish they could be

I'm pretty sure if most doctors fucked up diagnoses as much as house does consistently, he'd be bankrupted millions in legal fees. just because you get it right eventually doesn't mean they can't sue for malpractice

Anyone got any Wilson laughing at the monitor webms?

the real question is, is there a character as good as house?

>always right.
but he was wrong all the time

Not really, for every fuckup he has he saves another 20, and dont forget he doesnt diagnose basic shit, he diagnoses people that are basically dead without his help regardless

INTJ master race. I'm just like House; intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Surely if he can back up his reasons for coming up with the diagnosis then there shouldn't be an issue?

I mean regardless the show isn't realistic.

He is rather nicely fleshed out, although I would argue he serves more as a centerpiece for other characters to rotate and change around him

>taking that shitty personality test

>intelligent
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor

how come he fits the meme but he's still based?

Because you can get away with anything if you can prove you are worth a damn

Basically nobody who actually thinks they are intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

He's attractive and in the show, intelligent and the farthest thing from a gentleman.

Literally just another dickhead "distant so it's sad" detective. Sherlock, Mulder, Shinichi, Shawn/Henry/Lassiter, all the same thing.

Is that Nigger Flash?
Fuck I had to drop that show when he got his powers.
I was already putting up with so much shit writing and cheese, but that was just one step too far.

It's legitimate science!