Dudeeeeeeeeeeeee

dudeeeeeeeeeeeee....

normies think I'm so wise and funny

WEED is fuckin' RAD dude

cigarretes are fuckin' BAD for you!

but dude, you're fucking DUMB if you believe in God, ALL the fuckin' good music and movies are made by fuckin' atheists and shit

DUDE, i'm so fuckin' deeeeeep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=4aZrbEVizT4
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4
youtu.be/FCL9n8mMqJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bread episode is great.

Joe Rogan is an atheist? I thought he was all into DMT and alien godbeings

i just like how long his interviews are

Hey Joe is it true you had a 3 way with two of the lab mice in fear factor? I don't think it's true but I just wanted to ask.

>tfw double dubs.

Fuck Joe I guess it's undeniably true

Yeah but he's likable and at least he tries.

YA KNOW WHAT DUUUUUUDE YOU GOT YOUR WEED, YOUR LSDEEEEEEE, YOUR BRAIN PILLS YOU'RE SO SMARMY

>kevin smith
>4 hours

should i?

Get ready to be fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

DUDE ISOLATION TANKS LMAO

>normies think I'm so wise and funny
I've never met a single normie who likes him or even knows shit about him
He's entry level, sure, I enjoyed him whe I was a teen and listened to Tool and was yet to try any drugs myself, but it's nice to listen to someone to validate your opinion when you're 17

youtube.com/watch?v=4aZrbEVizT4
1:10:53

>It's a Joe thinks spider tanks are realistic and optimal for modern warfare episode

Leave your parents basement. Thx.

btfo

rogan: millionaire, seems to be in great shape mentally and physically, has pretty rational views, probably is in bed with 2+ women atm

op: none of those things

I think I'll side with rogan.

DUDE DEER MEAT

I have one friend who likes him. Everyone has their own style. I prefer the East Coast brand style of comedy (Jim Norton, Rich Vos, Nick Dipaolo),

>destroy one of its legs
>it's completely incapacitated

nobody with a brain thinks rogan is wise or funny

if you can get over how he's essentially developmentally a psuedo-intellectual fratboy he's a cool guy and says slightly amusing shit

and say what you want about him icehouse chronicles with diaz and burr, and JRE podcast with stanhope AND diaz are the best shit ever

I'm with your mom and your sister atm

DUDE DMT LMAO

My mom is in the other room because im a neet

i don't get along with my sister but if you're with her then I hope her husband catches you guys cause he's probably a cuck

>rational views
>mushrooms are an alien life form from another planet and the only way to communicate with them is to eat them

I live a thousand kilometers away from my parents for years, what's your point?

DUDE IM LIKE SO NOT NORMAL LOL

LOOK AT THESE FLAWS I HAVE LOL IM SO RANDOM AND EDGY

Your an idiot, Karl doesn't smoke weed he's just a manc idiot... and when has he ever talked about cigarettes or religion, I know Rickey is an annoying atheist but when has Karl ever talked about it?

this is basically what joe rogan is good for, is providing a platform for actually intelligent and interesting people, although it's partially ruined by his retarded questions

Quit listening when he was exposed as a phony saying he was abused as a child.

I haven't figured out what Sam Hyde has against him.

calm down dude, it's a joke, go kiss your mom goodnight and tell her you're gonna get a job first thing in the morning

>Expensive irreplaceable legs with obvious weakpoints
>No fucking advantage to these whatsoever

lil monkey fella

CUE THE HEMPFORCE MUSTARD

yeah, just because his father actually had balls and was able to discipline and make him a man

>he's likable

DUDE MEAT IS HEALTHY FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH IM LOOKIN RED AS SHIT

>if you can get over the fact that he's a pseudo-intellectual fratboy

no one should "get over" that fact, user

since no one else has posted it

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
>FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE LMAO

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
- Joe Rogan, 2015

BRIAN REDBAN – YOU ARE LITERALLY A PARASITE, I OWN YOU, YOUR SOUL, YOU ARENT A PERSON ANYMORE, JUST A DEFORMED CLINGING MANIFESTATION OF MY GREATNESS (brought to you by ONNIT™)
I BROUGHT YOU INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY – AND NOW I’M TAKING YOU OUT (sponsored by Ting™) youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>siding with a pseudo intellectual manlet

Dude...

I wish joe rogan was my dad

amazing interview ruined by Joe's ideologues and disdain towards religion. although the second half of the interview can be difficult for some to follow - Jordan is essentially delivering an entire semester's worth of lectures in an hour - Joe kept being unable to understand Jordan. While Jordan was speaking Joe was getting triggered, and instead of listening, Joe compiled his arguments against religion and waited for Jordan to finish speaking so he could ask his anti-religion questions. Jordan explained himself sufficiently, but the point kept getting lost on Joe.

I have a lot of respect for both Joe and Jordan, but Joe owes it to himself to listen to the last hour of this podcast until his confusion is cleared up.

how do u cope w/ the fact tht joe rogan in bed with 2+ women rn?

>ALL the fuckin' good music and movies are made by fuckin' atheists and shit

He says this with pictures of Elvis and Hendrix literally hanging on his backwall.
He thinks of this while laying in a puddle of funky water you know he's slipped on because of all the slime

Damn nigga I shared that one with some friends it was so good.

youtu.be/FCL9n8mMqJw
>4 hours long

True kino

I loved listening to Bill Burr suffer through an hour of Joe Rogan on his podcast a month ago.

It was hard to listen to Kevin Smith talk about making nothing but shit for over 5 years but then covering himself by saying "It's meant to be bad".

That interview was amazing. I actually sat and listened to the entire 3hours in one sitting.

>tfw I contribute to these threads but I still subscribe to TJRE and listen if I care about the guest

The Jordan Peterson episode was nice.

holy shit

faggot sounds like Napoleon Dynamite. Imagine how ugly he is.

I love Jordan but despise Joe so I threw it on in the background while doing some shop work. I ended up dropping what I was doing and listened to the entire thing. He's a fucking btilliant man. And props to Joe for shutting the fuck up for once and letting his guest speak.

I honestly can't tell if this is edited or not

Literally who?

fear factor boy

>PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPON. YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS TO COMPLY.

Easily Joe Rogans best interview. I thought Jordan Peterson was just going to be some meme professor taking anti-PC stances and terrible overall. But his conviction and his knowing that this strikes at the very heart of the Western world means that he's a great messenger for the cause to save the west.

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT

what is this? I am not gona listen to some faggot for 2 hrs.

he gave you the time stamp to go to, its hilarious

cannabis shots, not even once

forgive me I'm retarded.

>nu-Sup Forums hates Rogan and his sick round house abilities
How do you fags find newer and shittier ways to become bigger faggots every month?

i liked it

you must have a lot of friends

that you're a faggot

>21st century music and movies made by atheists
>people constantly complain about declining standards

>1st century - 20th century music and writing made by religious men
>high quality output that is still enjoyed to this very day

Really gets yer noggin joggin...

>How do you fags find newer and shittier ways to become bigger faggots every month?
we constantly browse Sup Forums

i have a cousin that talks exactly like him. the family thinks he is crazy

Same dawg, My friend said somebody already shared it with him though. I was emasculated.