What does moo think of the queen of moo, lavren mayberry?

what does moo think of the queen of moo, lavren mayberry?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/music/2017/12/12/chvrches-lauren-mayberry-new-album/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_WXoeRXJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whore

first of all, grimes is the queen of Sup Forums. secundo: lauren is very good on her own: nice vocals, good songwriting skills, she plays drums, she's smart (studied law) and beautiful. also good stage presence.

grimes is the jester of moo shoo

very excited for album 3

I'm looking forward to it too.

Lavren is qt, I want to gf her and make. music with her.

you wish. she's actually the queen. the jester is charli xcx.

WARNING YOU FATSO
feel free to talk about lavren but dont bring your traumas in here

this. grimes looks like she smells horrible

kill yourself you fat cunt

its too bad they're gonna go even poppier. i wanted lavren qt voice on harsher synths
they also got a producer and more outside help, i like when it was just them :(

The more poppier thing kind of turned me off but lets see how it is. We don't even have a single yet.

nobody cares

ye but EOE was already too poppy so not feeling too good about it
theyre probably trying to get bigger but its only turning off their existing audience
i dont see much talk about them anymore

stop. they said they will be poppier but also heavier, more aggressive and vulnerable. kinda like ladytron. read the whole thing: ew.com/music/2017/12/12/chvrches-lauren-mayberry-new-album/

>Heaviness aside, Mayberry promises the group is ecstatic about the results: “When I listen to the record, I feel like it’s the most pop stuff we’ve done and also the most aggressive and vulnerable at the same time. It was about really leaning into those moments — and also wanting there to be a real humanity and character to what we’re saying.”

Do you have anything to add to this thread or are you just going to fuck it up by being an insufferable dickhead

chill brandon. those trolls want to annoy you. just ignore them.

probably just gonna fuck it up

kind of like how you fuck up every thread and your life with your wealth of insecurities and neuroses

I like ladytron, so that's cool.

Lauren a shit

ladytron would be a great inspiration for chvrches. youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_WXoeRXJg

>lavren thread in almost 2018
>5 posts in and brandon the cunt is already here
go outside for once in your life please

Am I the only one that likes Brandon?

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Lauren's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

god i wish. maybe she would have done a nude shoot by now

the brandon meme is so old

this is kinda old

this will never get old

hes alright but hes been annoying lately

Is he this Brandon?

No, that guy hung himself apparently. It could be you.

yeah probably

so much so that you probably are brandon considering how fucking much he samefags to save face

Nah I'm not him, desu I feel like my posting is pretty recognizable, I'm considering becoming a tripfag.

I want to romantically make love to lavren bros
I want to kiss her in her cheeks and mouth
I want to fall asleep in her lap

happy christmas guys :)

shut up faggot you post like every fucking other person on this site

You'll know who I am once I make my trip ;)

brandon or not kill yourself

I LOVE YOU LAAAAVVVRREEEEnnnnn

Lauren a shit

post holiday laurens

lmao that hat way 2 big for he

Depression is hitting him hard because he can't find work

if he would just hurry up and die then that would solve that problem

That wouldn't solve any problem..

look at them titties bruv got dam

it would solve the problem of your shitposts all over the board brandon

No It wouldn't.

start doing shit, work on your dreams fag

Right now I'm trying to find work so I can save and head back to Richmond. I have goals and aspirations but that's a different topic than what's going in this thread.

fat faggot

I know, people are tired of your bitching, but you can do something with your life. I told you to get technical skills like a year ago wtf. i'm applying to grad school now. no one will care if you fuck up but you gotta stand up for yourself dude. you can make it, but you gotta have a TARGET like a laser target one not some nebulous one

Why doesnt she love us man?

look brandon, people were all on your side, they were, but you spent all the goodwill Sup Forums had. you were kind of the poster boy for trying to make for a number of people. but you didn't do shit. you stayed the same. internet's not too forgiving about this shit. it's over for your identity

I do want to get a tech skill, I have other things I need to focus on getting done first like getting out of here.

You've let down and disappointed a lot of people. More than you know. No one cares what you do at this point.

I met a full blown irl whore today and it was sad.

idiot, you can still make it, but actually get a target. believe in what you wan to do. stop wishy washy shit

she has forgotten how to love

i love you lavren bb

lot easier to move once you have a tech skill

If you really want things to be better Brando, and I'm not sure you actually do yet, the first thing to do would be to dry yourself off at a facility for a few days. And then learn how to live sober because you sure as shit can't live drunk

I think he does want to do better. I think his low self esteem, poor body image and insecurity fucks things up for him. I also think the Lauren thing fucked him up too

But that's the thing, a lot of us also had that, but we still pulled thru by majoring in some science field. brandon could still have it good but he wants it easy. life's not easy.

stop giving him attention, just let him drink himself to death so he stops shitting up this board any further

I don't think any part of his life has been easy and I see what you're saying. If getting out of Newport news again is something he wants to do that's fine. He just has to have goals instead of just working shitty jobs to get by and pay rent. He said something about going for his microapft office certification before. His weight and his drinking habits are something too. I hope he's being honest about letting Lauren go, he was obviously heartbroken and tried to hide it.

For fucks sake do it Brandon, It's been years and you're still the same drunk asshole as always.

He did get out once before. He got wrapped up in a situation with a crazy roommate and had to move back. He did say during that time he was looking into a community college that was there in Richmond. Said he had jobs lined up and everything but the guy basically kicked him out because he found someone else that would pay for rent and kicked him out a week before

oh dear, you're trapped in the brandon meme. it's always the same, the right opportunity always comes to him in the most inopportune of times, what a coincidence!

He got into a shitty situation and from what he said everything happened on short notice. I know he talked about it more in depth and I think the posts are in the archive.

Are you Brandon? He's always the same, it's just arrested development dude, stop defending him.

brandon pls

I've been in the threads.The posts aren't in the archive from what I see. Apparently the guy would scream in his sleep, try to charge Brandon money for random things, going through his stuff, talking to himself, being controlling,blasting movies and music and night when He had to work. Something about he could have found somewhere else but couldnt on short notice.

Did Brandon actually care about her?

Who the fuck. is Brandon and why is he in my Lavren and Hayley threads?

Brandon’s gonna live and die alone and there’s nothing you, me, or anybody else can do to stop it. I love you, Brandon. I do.

I think so.
I really hope not and I try to optimistic.

This but I wanna fuck her so much

What is a ladytron?

Oi someone make a sexy fanfic like they did with björk

you mean park choa?

Yeah

>f-4 brandon
>1/26 results

I think its funny earlier he was just talking about the new album and its spiraled into this. He's probably asleep dreaming about a better life and probably lauren

you're a fucking retard brandon

I bet he's dreamt of her

i've noticed she looks like that guy from modern talking