Mfw the new Kendrick Lamar drops

>mfw the new Kendrick Lamar drops

>Thugger is a genius bro. Lines like "Imma stoner Imma stoner Imma stoner" and "Eat the booty like grociers, take ya girl to school, swagonometry" are deep artistic expressions of the young urban person of color struggle in 2010s white supremacist america

Go listen to your dead/dying genres.

let's have a listening party desu

21 Savage - Skrrt Skrrt lyrics

Skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt.

Skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt, skrrt skrrt / Skrrt skrrt.

AC/DC lyrics

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
GIRL SHOW ME THAT THING
WE'RE GONNA ROCK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME GIRL
I WANNA BE YOUR BACK DOOR MAN
GONNA SHOOT MY GUN GONNA DRINK AND HAVE SOME FUN
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
IT'S TIME TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK
*DUH DUH DUH DUHDUHDUH DUH* guitar riff

There are only two genres of music.

>ac/dc is white people music

nah show me some king crimson, oh wait, black people ''''''sample''''''' (steal) from them too because theyre genius

ac/dc are Australian lol basically the niggers of white people

The difference is those are the actual lyrics to Young Thug - Stoner, Young Thug - Best Friend, and 21 Savage - Skrrt Skrrt, not a parody.

white people BTFO skrrt skrrt

>niggers of white people
You're thinking of slavic people

Rockists BTFO

I DROP THE MIC LIKE MY NAME WAS KING KOOPA, THE HONEY EATING CHEETOS AROUND QUARTER TO 8 AND IMA SCOOPA, SHE ASKING FOR CHEDDA I THROW HER FOR A LOOPA
THE TOP OF THE PILE THE REAL POOPA SCOOPA

Even "conscious" hip hop is still shit. It's always the same basic topics like "fuck da police" and "we on that grind we on that struggle mayne".

Slavs are whiter than you will ever be

Nice thinly veiled racism dude
So? That's just how hip hop is. It's the culture. The songs are better constructed and the wordplay is top of the line. The troglodytes in ACDC and other dadrock couldn't dream up punchlines like Lil Wayne or Young Thug. They are doing real acerbic shit with the English language, rock bands just say "oooh I love you girl" and basic rhyme schemes.
There's nothing wrong with being the "nigger" of anything.

Vlad, pls.
Go wank over some half naked kids.

>There's nothing wrong with being the "nigger" of anything.

t. assblasted 52%er

Lyrics are the least important part of any musical piece.

I agree. I hate Sup Forums so much.

I'm half slavic you ignaramous

not all genres are the same

theyre very important in hip hop

t. assblasted nonce

So am I.

Me too
Slavs are the only white people that actually care about preserving their culture one one hand, on the other they do get drunk and angry a lot and wewuz about ancient history.

hmm.. gotta play the ol' "is this bait" game with this one

>hiphop
>culture

Yeah, preserve all that pedophilia guys.

Hip hop is literally a culture. It's the dominant culture in music. Pay attention.

Which is why it’s a weak genre for the most part, musically speaking. It’s also debatable that lyrics are that important in hiphop during this memerap boom that seems to focus more on the production than lyrical content. Personally I like it way more than all that conscious bullshit. That’s all glorified slam poetry

You sound kinda racist tbqh

You sound like a retard struggling to deal with an actual opinion

Sorry, my image didn't show up in my last post. American consumerism isn't culture.

and ableist too :/

It’s another “/mupol/ argues over who is the most white” episode

Yes, user. Blame everything on Sup Forums. No one on Sup Forums has ever had an argument about race before that board came along

Am I a good goy?

Guess not :/

Thank you Chaim, I'll be sure to donate $30 to the Holocaust Museum this holiday.

Dude stop with the Jew shit. It's so fucked up. Seriously I mean it, it's fucking Nazi kookery it's not funny and never really was.

Fuck off oven dodger.

>my outfit when going to a kanye show

>slavs are pedophiles
And blacks are cannibals.

Stop trying to trivialize a genocide. Seriously, I remember a few memes and thought eh ok...it's just a joke. Now we have actual Nazi marches and people seriously believing this shit in every thread and corner of society. It's fake, it's all fucking hatred, there's a fucking guy running for congress posting anti-semitic Sup Forums memes on twitter, and your memes are front and center in normalizing it. Fuck you buddy, I'll remember you when I'm in the American camps.

This is absolutely true. Lyricsplebs are the worst.

I like funk, I like world music, I have an appreciation for delta blues. Just because I find one genre of music that tends to be enriched in melanin to not be up to par doesn’t make me racist. Maybe that was just good b8 tho

I'll remember your post when I'm gassing you.

Enjoy your ban you fucking piece of trash.

are you lost

That's not how it works user. This isn't reddit

I’m sorry friend but I do not believe this website is for you. It is impossible to know whether or not that user is serious about his post, what we do know is that his main reason in saying it is to get you to respond because it is entertaining. I hear tumblr band people for this type of shit though. Maybe you will feel more comfortable there? There is no reason to keep coming here if you do not like the subject matter being discussed, whether it is ironic or not.

You got le trolled. By me. Le master trole 2017. Epic gangnam style booty blasted MLG noscoped. Mom get the CAMERA

Lol

how will they recover

Ah yes the two genres of music in existence, mumble rap and hard rock.

this

hitler dubs chequed

AC/DC:
Australian
Cunts
Drink
Cum

It's true. Rockists can't properly rebuddle this.

>lyrics
>mattering

read a book if you want words

hip hop is better musically tho

There is a large distinction between better than and good.