Why are Brits allowed to have newspapers that don't hide the fact Muslims are terrorists?

Why are Brits allowed to have newspapers that don't hide the fact Muslims are terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2FZUzEa74o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tabloids
Wow, how very credible.

> dat cover

US media outlets don't hide the fact because they'll get persecuted. They do it because it doesn't fit their narrative

Daily mirror is like our inquirer. They can post whatever they want.

Doesn't make them any good.

Daily Mirror & Daily Mail are the gutter trash for the left/right.

NY Post cranks out some good headlines

>revellers

Our media outlets are gay as fuck

So are they leaving the EU or not?

Daily mirror is left, but usually based

They hide their own headlines, our media exposes them and vice versa

Because Jews are all over our media. and they're pushing their Muslim tools into place.

it's because it was in the states. if it was over here the headline would be different.

>spoon wielding sandman spreads jam over gay butts

Minus 50 gays, is DisneyWorld short a few musical Princes?

compared to the Sun and the Express they are good press

If American media acknowledges the problem they'll give Trump the presidency so they try to focus on muh guns muh poor gays.

>not knowing about the New York Post

what does that even mean?

no guardian and express are the gutter

Does anyone have that gays against muslims image with the isis dudes throwing a gay off a roof?

They are like headless chickens, they don't know what to do about these stories because they fly in the face of everything they believe.

They teach tolerance and then have to report that Muslims are raping and killing non-muslims all over the world and non-whites are attacking whites all over the world.

IN DA CLUB

>Spain
>employment

It's time for common sense bomb laws. There's no need for civilians to own military style assault bombs.

More like:

>"Pop" goes the weasel - Sandpeople did it again!
>Lawmakers embarassed: We totally forgot to outlaw bombs!

You're quick.
Fucking post deletion cooldown, why wait a minute? HIROOOO

Until recently our most popular tabloid had a picture of a topless woman on the third page every single day.

>mfw people in the future will not be able to grasp this fact.

Literal tits in your face in the paper read on the bus, the tube, in the park anywhere.

Then it was ended because Feminists, in their infinite wisdom claimed that the girls being used in page 3 were two stupid to make their own choices.

thank you

The press is a lot freer than the citizenry for some reason

shit. i didn't realise the fems had killed page 3. droopy titted killjoys

Looks like Dom Mazzetti lol

The Sun, ok yeah but the express? its shit, but doesnt beat them two.

To be fair, the girls are generally thick as fuck. Thats not feminists, its generally common knowledge that they aint the smartest girls

Yep, but now #freethenipple is massive with the femtards.

These people literally have no rhyme or reason. If everything is sexist and offensive then so are the changes you implement. So they too have to be changed a few years down the road.

Stupid they may be. But for feminists to pretty much claim that they are too dumb to realise they were being exploited drips with irony.

and like I said, feminists getting their less remarkable tits out in the name of progress is now a huge trend. It's clear they just felt uncomfortable seeing more attractive women than themselves in the most popualr newspaper.

when it's worded like that it sounds trivial, like the isis militant only killed 50? that's a lucky break

that's all it is
>me me me

youtube.com/watch?v=P2FZUzEa74o

Papers are only honest about happenings in other countries

>broscience
kek

HILLARY LOVES MUSLIMS

>thinking page 3 isnt still a thing
Someone I work with buys the daily star every day and that still has tits in

It's the biggest mass shooting in American history.

>nothing whatsoever

>77023958

We have that and they're always gutter sluts

>brain-dead mum Sandra

>Doesn't mention he's Muslim

>Why are Brits allowed to have newspapers that don't hide the fact Muslims are terrorists?
The BBC didn't say he was Muslim, either. It's just that the government doesn't try to control the press, because we're not commies.