I need a simple argument in defense of gun rights that isn't SHALL NOT INFRINGE. That does nothing

I need a simple argument in defense of gun rights that isn't SHALL NOT INFRINGE. That does nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rv7ZXLU51Hs
justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self-defense

Islamicide.

Self defense

>b-but soem guys use it to kill ppl. We should ban all weapons!!!

>That does nothing
The Constitution literally says otherwise.

The common person did not get any rights until there was an equality of armaments between the people and the state.

>Be peasant with pitchfork and torch
>against a mounted knight with metal armor and metal weapons
>have shit pushed in

>crossbows come out
>a peasant trained in a day can take out a life-long knight
>Magna Carta

>Proliferation of small arms
>American/French revolutions

It will always be really easy to acquire a gun in the US. Gun control only disarms law abiding citizens.

Muh gubment
Who the lefties are claiming is oppressive and awful

People are already begging for automatic weapons to be banned after the shooting... which was done with a semi-automatic.

Simply ask someone what banning automatic weapons would have done to prevent the massacre and watch them out themselves as a retard who knows nothing.

We also don't even know yet whether he legally owned the AR-15.

The deepest most fundamental essence of America, which the left is desperately trying to marginalize, is that it was seized through force by the people from the grasp of tyranny. This is why gun ownership is such an ingrained part of American culture. It is literally what enabled our national existence, and it was believed by the founders to be equally necessary in order to maintain that existence. Technology and mass media have developed new means to corrupt or control the Republic, but the legacy of maintaining firearms to prevent tyranny from within has become an irrevocable part of American culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=rv7ZXLU51Hs

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA BEING NECESSARY FOR THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

>rgument in defense of gun rights that isn't SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

but thats the only one I need stupid ass

freedom

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

pitchforks in theory are really useful against knights

they just lacked any sort of training on what to do with their improvised weaponry

It's a basic human right.

Well for example if you live in a state with concealed carry rights you won't get killed by a shooter terrorist because a good guy with a gun will save you.

Oh wait.

1. Gun laws only preent gun from law abiding citizens. Aka not murderers. Gangs get guns because of gang connections. Islamists get guns because of islamist connections (paris)

2. A guy with with a gun can kill as much as his ammo allows as long as the opponents are disarmed. If opponents are armed they can only kill as many as is allowed before he himself is shot

Just because a group of people use them irresponsibly doesn't mean we should ban them. Otherwise, why would we ban these weapons but allow the legality of other objects that also kill, like vehicles? If you ban weapons you will also perjudicate those that can and do use them responsibly, especially considering that criminals will, by definition, disregard such ban.

If you're going to take a position, it must be logically consistent. The only logically consitent position is the one that allows the defense of property rights; self-defense is part of these rights.

Bar didnt allow guns

A good guy with a gun has a better chance of stopping an active shooter than an unarmed good guy.

>Gay club at 2AM
>Any of them were carrying

Heres why terrorists dont attack Texas
www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Such a backward approach though. If you didn't have bad guys with guns the good guys wouldn't need them.

Not that I'm saying there's any realism to this redneck fantasy.

GUN
FREE
ZONE

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

How close to the invention of the crossbow align with the Magna Carta being signed?

That's interesting.

It was legal. Just released an hour or two ago. He bought it a week ago

So we should ban crimes and bad guys?

Are you implying that the bad guys wouldn't be able to get guns if the US had tighter gun laws?

Look at what happened in France.

I think even America got that part right already. Now they just have to ban the rampant sale of tools that serve no purpose other than killing people.

Ask him why the police need to be armed.

If crime is illegal, why does it still happen?

Banning them has zero effect on the murder rate, and therefore does not make society safer. Criminals will turn to other weapons and use them with equal effect.

justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#crime

The bad guys have guns. This is just not arguable. How the fuck are you going to get guns in Paris? I don't know how, but they did. Are you going to confiscate all guns on the earth and shut down all the manufacturers? You can build your own guns.

>Does nothing
>Except that it does

Face it shitlib, you're not getting the guns, we're building the wall and radical Islam is the bad guy.

Just get over it.

The purpose of a firearm is to throw an object accurately at at high speed.

The purpose of the second amendment, according to Thomas Jefferson, is to allow for a basic defense against tyranny of government.

Banning the good guys from having guns stops the bad guys how exactly?

Bans accomplish jack shit. It's piss easy to get black market guns in areas where guns are banned. If you don't want to purchase a black market gun, then you can manufacture your own with some basic supplies from any hardware store.

As bad as the paris shooting was it happened because of a team of organised terrorists spent presumably months smuggling them in. And that's why this happens much less often in Europe.

In America you don't even need to play your shooting. Just stop by WalMart on your way to the target and buy military grade assault weapons and as many bullets you can carry.

You need a gun to shoot a sandnigger, goyim. All the explanation you should need. If they question that, they're a faggot.

People who make themselves easily exploitable will be exploited. Do you notice how many of the seemingly marginalized people we're supposed to empathize with don't have the ability to defend themselves?

We wouldn't have a refugee problem if they were able to fight for themselves in their own country. The Jews or Armenian people wouln't have been genocided because they wouldn't have been helpless.

We have locks on car doors because we know criminals will break into them. We secure the entrances of our homes to discourage would-be robbers. Despite every observable instance available to people like you, the thought of having any responsibility for your own safety shocks you. Despite the parallels available to examine in every other sort of crime, like the war on drugs, prohibition, or illegal immigration, you lack the capacity to understand criminals have no intention of following the law.

>military grade assault weapons
no

here ye be

what's wrong with killing people?

Nothing at all. That's why 50 dead feggets and a dead muzzie is a win win situation.

The whole good guy with a gun thing is just a fantasy. You take the guns from EVERYONE so if people need to kill each other they'll have to use their fists. They probably still will but that way one guy can't kill 50+ people in under a minute by just holding the trigger.

Fine, shootings happen less in Europe. Bombings, riots, stabbings, and mass rapes happen much more. A gun is just a tool, and not one that's necessary to kill or terrorize a bunch of people. A tool needs a person to use it. You need to look at the people and not the tools.

Let me know when you figure out how to make all the guns disappear all at once, especially in a country that shares a border with Mexico.

Is the concept of self-defense that alien to liberals?

>The Constitution literally says otherwise.
200 years of jurisprudence is also kind of important

Military grade weapons at fucking Wal-Mart.

Don't go full retard Norway bro. That cuck propaganda has infected yer brain.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The only thing that prevents pogroms in the streets of the US is the fact that we are so well armed. I always tell people to go watch "Nanking" on Netflix and realize that the only reason that doesn't happen here is because of our gun rights. There are many in the world who would love to do that to us.

really makes you think

Liberals would have us all caged in miserable equality. Much safer that way.

>I (((need)))
It's the BILL OF RIGHTS. It says right in there that it empowers the people to be a well-regulated militia that is necessary for the security of a free state.

So, protecting all of our other freedoms as a people, from threats both foreign and domestic.

How about: people have the right to defend themselves?

After all, guns are the great equalizer.

HIGH T

Also its good to ask: "So you think only the police should be allowed to have guns?", and "What is the black market?" I like to mention that I could get a gun illegally by the end of the day, which is true. I could just steal one if I wanted to do some crazy shit. Its also good to point out that Mexico's gun laws aren't doing jack. We're a violent culture, get over it.

literally yes.
>b-but o-our police/military will always be there to protect us!
this is probably what that man from Cheshire, Conneticut was thinking up until the day that happened.

when you take the guns from law abiding registered gun owners only criminals will be armed

/thread

The shooter was a registered Democrat.

4 simple words my friend,
"France had gun control"

and then the picture of the concert aftermath which I don't have saved on this computer

>A WELL REGULATED MILITIA BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
That's all you need, you limp-wristed faggot.