We have a Mr. Hyde

>We have a Mr. Hyde

>skipping leg day

>muh practical effects

Hyde is supposed to be a small guy. He represents a part of Jekyll. He is less than the doctor's whole.

>ywn see mr incredible with that detailed body texture
Why live

I've seen this film three times and I liked it

Me too.

you're a big guy

That costume looks pretty good desu.

They're making the sequel tho

In the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic book, they explain that he used to be small but grew over time as Jekyll became thinner. It's a way to represent his dominance over Jekyll.

i unironically loved this movie as a kid.

was dr. jekyll the original Hulk AND Antman? Recall in the introductory chase sequence to LXG where Mr Hyde is being chased by Allan Quatermain. Mr Hyde is enormous, and so it's easy for Allan to follow is path of destruction. Along the way Allan sees Mr Hyde's hat which has fallen off his head - the hat, now being 20x larger than a normal hat of that time period.

He could completely manipulate matter.

Can't wait to see the niggress they pick to be topless. MUH EQUALITY.

>that scene when hyde saves everyone on the ship and jekyll says "bravo edward"
Had me choked up desu

>League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
>Gentlemen
>Men

They really do like to destroy everything they touch huh

to be fair, Mina Murray was basically the main character (along with Alan Quartermain).

>the sex scenes in volume 2.

Pretty fun movie, but

>Nemo's technology was TOO advanced
>Agent Sawyer was forced- American literary characters from that time simply don't fit well in that universe. The character of Agent Sawyer, for example, had nothing to do with the character of Tom Sawyer since Tom Sawyer was just a mischievous kid.

Maybe they could have used some cowboy from a folk tale or something.

> inb4 Sup Forums complains about this when they haven't read the comic book.
Mina is pretty much the main character of the series. Even when the league split up, she and Alan Quaterman remained the focus of the book.
And Moore is also notoriously feminist and it shows in his writing. So a female-centric reboot is only natural.

YOU STINK OF FEAR!

Underrated movie

Im pretty sure it's because Jekyll's repressed guilt kept growing the more monstrous stuff Hyde did

Of course it is. Do they realize just because females make up half the world population that they're not half the demographic?

Can someone photoshop Sam hydes head on that body

perfect

The weak should fear the strong

lol

So it's about becoming the Hulk now?
That's nice, I actually want to become stupider in order to take in all these new trends

try reading the comic

its still better than cgi capetrash

>new trends
>League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

We're white men. We aren't allowed to have anything anymore.

My dad showed me this movie when I was a kid. I loved it. That scene when the guy snipes the villain at the end over the tundra was cliche but it still one of my favorite scenes

Really, I thought it was about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Seems I need to get dumber, I'm working on it though

same

I liked the movie. Too bad it made Sean Connery quit acting forever.

Well he was done anyway. I get the feeling he was way tired of that shit. I heard there was some movie someone offered him a role in years ago and he was like, fuck off. The man doesn't have the passion for it anymore but I can respect that.

When you look past the shitty pacing and bland storyline, it's pretty kino desu

He took LXG over being Gandalf. He really fucked up and decided if he can make a mistake like that its over.

IIRC they offered him a percent of ticket sales and had he taken it, he would have made a bazillion dollars

>mfw you trying to save face

Goddamn man just admit you fucked up.

>that time he raped the invisible man in the comics

if they had adapted that it would have been a better movie

Is League of Extraordinary Gentlemen kino?

How about Zorro? Or Billy the Kid?

I'm so glad i can completely stop giving a fuck about this reboot then. I'll stick with the movie i watched thanks.