What is next for her career after the winter and once shes done digging for acorns?

What is next for her career after the winter and once shes done digging for acorns?

Other urls found in this thread:

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a662715/natalie-dormer-says-feminism-is-misconstrued-its-not-about-girl-power/
independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/game-of-thrones-natalie-dormer-says-men-are-objectified-too-look-at-aidan-turner-31442237.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Become my second wife after I marry Daisy

>tfw your waifu is a feminist

>ugly
>feminist
checks out

u got more problems then that m8. also dont get cockblocked by feminism

hi Sup Forums

triggered are we, my precious wittle boys?

your waifu is fucking shit

But I said you shouldnt get cockblocked by feminism ie care

What shit taste,man.

>wahhh why won't women fuck me when I'm gross and autistic.

Thanks to Sup Forums I'm slowly introducing the idea of my new gf fucking an African immigrant. At first she said gross but now she knows us white men are inferior and shouldn't breed with delicious breeding cattle of our own race.

Hello www.reddit.com

>yikes

never trust 3D user

you're waifu a shit.

>"equal pay"
>negotiable salary and contract work

????

Marvel's Squirrel Girl!

How is Rogue One feminist? It's pandering like TFA and that's it. Instead of having a woman who knows her strengths and her weaknesses, they push Mary Sues who outdo their male counterparts at every turn.

That doesn't help women, that just sets them up to fail.

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too.

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html

Why don't you ask the writers?

Goddamn she looks hot in the posters and campaign but holy shit she looks old as fuck in real life.
She's only 33, right?
She looks like she's in her 40s.

Children need to learn that life is terrible and that they're going to be stepped on from the moment they leave their homes.

Also these things aren't inherently bad, but when they push them like this? It's just downright disgusting.

>People look hot on promotional material where they don't look anything like they actually do

No shit, retard.

The current Star Wars casting suits are shit.

irepulse

>we're repulsing the evil forces aren't we? I repulse.

Why will feminism not just die?

How do we bring George back?

>fanboys tear George a new one when he does his own thing with the prequels and they're wonky
>now they get to suffer copy pasted family friendly SW for the next 30 years, every year

FUCKING POTTERY

Is this why there aren't any aliens in the film? Because having different species overthrow the Empire is just too subtle?

It's weirdly ironic. They're so focused on politics and things that are human-centric, they've discriminated against the rest of the universe.

Why?

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>white women lead a group of non-white cucks in revolt against the white men who refused to fuck them
>star wars is literally a feminist power fantasy

Is Natalie Dormer the only intelligent, natural and non crowd conforming actress of this era?

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a662715/natalie-dormer-says-feminism-is-misconstrued-its-not-about-girl-power/

independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/game-of-thrones-natalie-dormer-says-men-are-objectified-too-look-at-aidan-turner-31442237.html

As much of a hack he may have been, it was truly a master stroke selling the franchise to Disney

>media continues to politicize everything
>cry about Sup Forums if anyone complains

It's a populist Hydra.

Imagine if you will, a political movement that can simultaneously be both extreme and light, that can demand both strict allegiance and casual membership, that can discriminate and abuse while at the same time criticizing itself for doing so, that can accept anyone and reject everyone.

If you have any perspective on women that isn't "I hate them and they deserve death", you can call yourself a feminist and be socially accepted because of it. Hell, people will even consider you moral and just.

>Masterstroke

"George we'll give you 4 billion for Star Wars."

Would you say no?

>left are atheists (who often hate Christians) and feminists
>want to invite extremely religious people from the most intolerant religion
What did they mean by this?

>Also the middle class is shrinking and its harder to find job, better invite more immigrants in

Are you telling me this isnt attractive?

Based

Man, that is the hottest piece of 45 year old Jewish and or Hispanic ass I've seen in awhile.

Meant for

If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen, hun.

No she looks like a young adults mother.

I am unironically a feminist

because people are unironically triggered like tumblr about it today givinv it more cause

>get 4 billion for deciding to no longer work
I'll never know this feel.

>manbaby
>neckbeard
>neonazi
>mother's basement
>burger flipper
>virgin
>cuck
>afraid of anything different
>afraid of strawnk womyns
>gamergater
>Trump lover
>wall builder
>islamophobic
>homophobic
>70 gender hatin
>muh childhood
>memberberry sucker
>reluctant to acknowledge privilege
>oppressive
>believer that shitty 70s movies were the be-all-and-end-all of film and scared of new things

so why aren't you anons lining up to see this right now? You don't fit the greentext, do you?

That's the spirit user. Now join a local gender rights group (one exists, guaranteed) and put it on your resume/CV. You'll be a humanitarian in no time.

shitlord

They nuked the wrong country

mfw this thread

George is married to a black woman.

I actually might do this , even though I have two degrees and should be able to get a job if I ever tried.

she got dem big cock bj lines

What reason is there to be a feminist? What legal rights do women lack in the West? It's a movement that's outlived its use. Gender equality under the law has been achieved. At this point they're just butthurt that sexual dimorphism is a biological reality.

equal pay you idiot

Not him. But a lot of what modern feminism is about, is bringing on a cultural and social change. Yes gender equality has been codified, but it's often times tricky to implement and still doesn't address all the issues.

That's not Felicity Jones, it's Rachel Ray.

Equal rights, meaning equal rights for males too. The fact that you or anyone thinks the cause shouldnt exist at all anymore actually is the biggest reason why I have no problem with it existing.

>Felicity Jones will never hoard your nuts for the winter, her cheeks bulging as your cock flops against her face

The world really has gone mad.

Usually feminists are the easiest to bang, since they're almost always whores. Just don't hang around. I've dated/hung around a few different femanazis and you don't want anything outside of sex.

>fags really think that exists
Most women don't work as hard or as many hours as men.
Those that do earn the same, sometimes more because muh affirmative action.

Every study has shown that women take more sick days, vacation days, put in less hours, and have this thing call maternity leave which puts them out of the job market for 1 to 2 years.

Also there's tons of shitty jobs dominated by men, how come there aren't more female manual laborers?

Feminism exists because people want more for themselves, they want privileges. Except white males, who have to champion everyone else's causes in a zero sum game.

>The fact that you or anyone thinks the cause shouldnt exist at all anymore actually is the biggest reason why I have no problem with it existing.

This logic could be applied to literally any ideology.

Because daddy issues mixed with penis envy. Women want to fuck the perceived patriarchy with a false cock.

Except feminism isnt new nor is it actually something that is bothersome enough to be curtailed

Why do I care what he does in his bedroom

>The fact that you or anyone thinks the cause shouldnt exist at all anymore actually is the biggest reason why I have no problem with it existing.

Liberal logic.

>Equal rights, meaning equal rights for males too.

It's not called "Equalitism", shithead.

How dumb are you to think a movement called "Feminism" is something that's going to help males?

>nor is it actually something that is bothersome enough to be curtailed

Oh the ignorance.

The "Wage Gap" is a myth and has been for literal decades, dumbass.

Can't listen to that ridiculous contrived accent for more than 2 seconds

Even if it wasn't a myth, shouldn't wage gap exist anyway?
Even if we assume that men and women are equal intellectually (they arent), men are clearly much superior physically. That should naturally give them the edge and better pay at any job that requires physical effort (and that's basically any job, even white collars, save for top tier CEOs and shit)

hahaha
classic mra
maybe next call me a sjw cuck
sorry you trigger so easily, must be hard being out of your safespace

>all the logical fallacies in that image

Smothering me with her hairy bush while nibbling on my foreskin with her qt buckteeth

>those teeth

yikes

>be paid millions to say some stupid shit about the force in front of green scren
>MUH EQUAL PAY

Why are leftists so unintelligent, uninformed and delusional? They should stop being that, it's annoying

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's so easy for these guys to bait places like Sup Forums into providing plenty of hate material for their articles.

>Yeah Rogue One wasn't an AMAZING movie but did it deserve all the SEXIST hate from BIGOTS?
>Cue six paragraphs discussing modern politics that barely mention anything that happened in the movie at all
>7/10

Liberals refuse to learn from the Trump catastrophe, they're just going to keep having rich celebrities yell shit at the working class and hope it works.

I voted for the president elect