youtube.com/watch?v=UhdymoRTz6M

Other urls found in this thread:

history.aip.org/climate/timeline.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JiA7dDCMZbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Stop posting this old shit.

rekt

>calling someone stupid for not believing everything (((scientists))) say
>"says (((Science))) doesn't care about your feelings" while the main argument for (((climate change))) is "MUH ENVIRONMENT"

>muh parentheses
>muh jewish conspiracy

>2017-1
>still believing in chinese made hoaxes
shiggittydig

>this post
>there are people who think having "free speech" is worth the cost of not perma banning everyone on Sup Forums

if it were possible to cringe to death, this would do it

Isn't it true that in science most things get thrown out in the future? Models change and so on.
Wouldn't it be funny if they figured out global warming was actually not real and Trump would be seen like we today look back at Galileo and everyone shitting on him for saying the earth would evolve around the sun?

Proof that Sup Forumsfags are unironically autistic. Can't even write coherent sentences.

Galileo made empirically supported claims in the face of demagogue, Donald trump makes demagogic claims in the face of empirically supported evidence.

>wouldn't it be funny if imaginary future science proves our fabrications true? that makes us in the right to say them now

>his fabrications are somehow less real than yours

>everything is fake if I don't agree with it

>he thinks I'm an idiot
>he doesn't question everything

>you will never be in her asshole while she lectures you on how wrong it is to be alt-right

How low is your IQ be honest

Galileo had math, observations, models, etc.. to support his claim. Trump has twitter and infowars.

Do you feel smart calling me those names instead of posting an actual argument? Why don't you post proof instead of calling me an idiot for no reason. And by proof I don't mean some shitty graph you got off google images, I mean hard evidence. I'll be waiting here

Damn this weather chanel chick is pretty hot

These are the same people who believe that science doesn't determine their gender. Liberals are hypocrites and retards to the core. They spout out "muh science" only when convenient.

You are mistaken gender for sex

Science does determine sex

I'm not, you retard.

Not same user but if you really do still deny man made climate change then I don't think there's anything anyone can post in the limited space here that can possibly convince you.

Gender and sex are the same fucking thing

You have a dick? You're a man. You have a pussy? You're a woman. End of story

Where does science determine gender then?

If only that were so simple, you got any source from a psychology, behaviour science or actual science report that says that?

Global warming has neither of those

>all liberals are 16 yr old tumblerinas

>Global warming has neither of those

You're right all those graphs, data, models, predictions that date as back as the 1800's, etc.. are just thing that I'm imagining.

You means the ones that used to say we were going into global cooling?

Just because someone thinks they're the opposite gender doesn't mean they are

Why, gender isn't sex.

Again if you can back up the statement with science determined gender, I will agree.

>all liberals are 16 yr old tumblerinas in mentality and rationale.

Fix'ed

>((())), muh!
>When you browse Sup Forums once
Anyway, funny they take the word on climate change from people that have no credibility in the field because it's contrarian.

Trump knows more about science than any climate change scientist you idiot.

If they were so smart, how come they aren't worth billions.

history.aip.org/climate/timeline.htm

Gender is sex

It has always been sex, until these social justice faggots started making up bullshit

I guess race is different from ethnicity now and I am now black even though my ethnicity is white

what a cutie, those red lips are hypnotic

nice generalization, Obama must really hate being called a "he"

>Constantly citing studies, statistics, and experts when it comes to climate change.
>Ignore studies, statistics, and experts when it comes to black crime rate.

The Left, everybody.

>it is because I say so >:(, not because of what scientist or the dictionary says >:(

yeah okay nice science

Turbo dykes with dyed hair aren't scientists

If you can have a reasonable discussion then those studies won't go ignored and if you're having a serious discussion they don't. The problem is that bringing that stuff here for example is often used to justify racism.

>SCIENTISTS SUCH AS MYSELF CAN PREDICT THE WEATHER WITH SCIENCE
t. SCIENTIST

You don't get to use science for your made up bullshit

I can understand using science as an argument for climate change, but not for this made up gender shit

I have a dictionary from before this tumblr age of shit it says the definition of gender is sex

You can't change the definition of a word

I'm not even going to argue this shit, I don't know what fucking scientist would agree with this

Here's a smug anime girl, I win the fucking argument now faggot

Race and ethnicity is different. Holy shit go back to school.

Not Trump, Kevin Cramer you idiot. Trump hired him as energy advisor. He has admitted that he is not even an expert in the field and people still take their word for it

>it's a mexican weather girl episode

I know, I just couldn't find a word close enough to race

Oh lordie.

So they can try brainwashing me again? No thanks

DID YOU ASSUME XHE/XIR'S GENDER YOU SHITLORD?

Besides crying about Jews do you have any credible refuting evidence that climate change is a hoax?

You can't really argue that some people don't feel a certain way. Who even gives a fuck about the definition of a word? All that matters is that some people feel like they are of the opposite gender than what is determined by the genatalia. I don't even see why people give a fuck if these weirdos have mental issues that cause their brains to feel this way or that. It's the same as all mental issues, you try and fix them in the way that causes the least amount of harm to the person, and the general theory is now that hormone replacement is the way to do this. Maybe they'll come up with a drug sometime that keeps people from feeling that their gender is wrong, but they haven't done that yet, so what the fuck does it matter?

mexican news channels did it right and first!
everyone else just copied them.

the girls on there can be saying there's lava raining down on us and i'd still be jerking off with a smile.

God bless Latin America

youtube.com/watch?v=JiA7dDCMZbU

t. Redditor

>A
>METEOROLOGY
>DEGREE

based fuck breitbart full of conservashits and if we would just stop allowing them to be a media source, drumpf wouldnt have won

Pretty strange argument. The gender that a person feels is a matter of their personal psychology, and science doesn't have anything to say on the matter. "Oh, you say you feel like you're a girl even though you have a penis? Well, if you feel that way, then that's all the evidence you need for feeling that way." You can argue definitions, but that's not what science does anyway.

Climate change is something that needs evidence beyond "this is how I feel," and so you look to the scientists who collect and interpret the data. It's a field where evidence makes a difference, unlike the definition of a word.

holy shit breitfarts btfo

>science doesn't have anything to say on the matter.
The brain begs to differ

Gender, by definition, is sex. Shouldn't what you "feel" your gender is be called gender identity?

We can trash this glaucous dump heap when we figure out and perfect terraforming.