Albums you love that never get talked about on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtvL9t74v80
youtube.com/watch?v=jJXcBd_mqmo&index=6&list=PLBvkIc7PqS3adybYtmUIU-uYG-S1VMcby
youtube.com/watch?v=IQqo6gcpyBg&index=8&list=PLBvkIc7PqS3adybYtmUIU-uYG-S1VMcby
youtube.com/watch?v=1HZWrQN76dI&t=4560s
youtube.com/watch?v=fujRqvF1af0&list=PLjxciO-kebeCFUd2U4TECZCKJUz9VgvX7&index=136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

explosions in the sky copy cat

This is good shit. One of my favorite post-rock albums. Certainly one of the best in the last few years.

such a shame that no one's ever willing to discuss this album, let alone have heard of it

it's painfully obvious, but since it didn't get the a-okay from scaruffi no one talks about it

>Tripping a blind man
>Halloween in Heaven
>Prophet of Doom

Easily their best work

actually pretty good for a "3rd wave crescendocore"

Yeh I agree. When it comes to more recent post rock, I really dig some acts like Caspian, 65daysofstatic, This Will Destroy You, And So I Watch You From Afar, or Toe.

But the community started talking about We Lost the Sea, and I'm just confused as to why... why would you try and mimic the exact same sound Mono and EITS perfected a decade ago...?

Is that the alt cover of Of Course I Still Love You?

Man I totally forgot about that album. It has some fun songs on it.
You can't really expect your favorite bandcampcore on Sup Forums too much though.

Daikaiju-Daikaiju- Excellent Surf Rock band with a japanese giant monster battle fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=TtvL9t74v80

lel.

Vacations- Vibes and Days. Chill, surfish, Mac De marco sounding jizz jazz guitar shit. if you're into that sort of thing

Best album posted in this thread.
This one's solid too.

Those Poor Bastards- The Plague

Gothic country music duo. Basically, evokes Johnny Cash during the depression playing suicidal music cause the bank is taking away his farm and is full of vengeful hate but also drunken sadness.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJXcBd_mqmo&index=6&list=PLBvkIc7PqS3adybYtmUIU-uYG-S1VMcby
youtube.com/watch?v=IQqo6gcpyBg&index=8&list=PLBvkIc7PqS3adybYtmUIU-uYG-S1VMcby

youtube.com/watch?v=1HZWrQN76dI&t=4560s

Clever Girl- Clever Girl

Math Rock Band. Only made one album before they disbanded. Just some smooth jazzy melancholic math rock. Gives me the feels. All instrumental. Mostly.

"post-rock" for normies

Juke box rock and roll/rockabilly. nuff said

youtube.com/watch?v=fujRqvF1af0&list=PLjxciO-kebeCFUd2U4TECZCKJUz9VgvX7&index=136