talk about music

tapmusic.net/lastfm/

Fucking Moana. I listened to the track 3 times. Damn,

>3x3 5x5
heh...

I'm calling the swat

omg one more day omg omg

you're getting married in 5 years time, congratulations in advance

you're going to find yourself working a very different job that you'll like better

what have you done
you're destined for a life of not following the rules

you're gonna open that business you want to do

you'll live in another country

Sometimes gets so mad you can't even speak

Wants to be a father

Excruciatingly lonely

Doesn't cut fingernails often enough

Speeds often

Warm hugs

Chipped a tooth

>you're getting married in 5 years time, congratulations in advance
thank you i'd invite you to the wedding but it'll be in my private island where only i can go irl
are you hyped for christmas
>Sometimes gets so mad you can't even speak
I've been getting madder

in that spongebob ep where spngebob forget to tie his shoe his shoe represents depression
do me!

>in that spongebob ep where spngebob forget to tie his shoe his shoe represents depression
no it's just propaganda for the big velcro shoe industry
nice ['ramp] do you like them

didnt make me want 2 buy shoes tho watch it dude ull c what im saying
and yea i like that album its gr8

Dropped a cigarette right after lighting it once and u still get nervous remembering

dropped a lit firecracker on my feet when i was a kid u were p close i guess

>do me
calm down slut ahahahahhaa

do you like pygmy lush

dont call me that>.>
nice neyo

girl let me love you

Only heard their one big song. Didn't know it was related to Pg. 99. Will check out
U better already be listenin to Circle Takes The Square and City of Caterpillar

girll ure sooo oneee in a miiiiiillion~

is that mimi

it is shes my favorite kpop from the new gen

they got 2 cool albums i like, maybe more than pg 99 some days
and of course of course, im not much of a SCREAMO screamo kinda guy i usually prefer the proto stuff like indian summer or mohinder or moss icon that sort of thing but yeah city of caterpillar is amazing and ctts pretty good too

she is me
and how many gens is there i only remember that one wonder girls song

+Roxy Music

+Zep, Beats, Weez of course

Heart man, Heart

+Magnolia Elec Co, Jandek, Tim Buckley, FSA, Songs:Ohia

depends on who you ask
in a vague sense theres been 3 distinct eras to contemporary kpop (og 90s-early 2000s, post-gee boom, and the new gen)
and you could split those up further if you wanted

which wg song
they were early 2nd gen but they sucked and then tried to debut in the us with disastrous results and then basically disappeared until like 2015 when they suddenly were good out of nowhere and then they disbanded rip

oooo
and Nobody
i also know abt so hot now bc blackpink is gonna cover them not sure how thats gonna go but prob lit
didnt know kpop was so vast

whoa i didnt know about that that could be fun
hope they change the rap parts up because they could do a lot better

but yeah good comparison: blackpink new gen, 2ne1 second gen dig it
all the 2nd gen groups are dying off quick in the last year or two anyways so it doesnt even really matter

kpop is dead and by that i mean all the idols my age are dropping out of the game so i guess i should too unless i want to start following 16 year old girls

but yeah kpops pretty huge considering how small korea is, there are a LOT of groups, like 100s, debuting every year even if like 90% of them arent going to stick around longer than a year or two
and theres so much fucking content, like besides music and music videos, theres live performances almost literally daily, photoshoots, tv shows etc etc etc
if you really want to dive deep you can it's insane

yea someone already listened to it they said "thats fucken lit"
ill prob drop kpop once the top groups are younger than me kek
and damn crazy capitalist korea, theres like tens of thousands of trainees too right, all those broken dreams ;_;
also i like blackpink coz they dont bombard u with content, they released 1 song this year lmao

i was really excited for their debut because every damn group ever in the year or two leading up to it was pastel cutesy pure garbo but im really annoyed they havent done much music wise personally

there's not being overwhelming and then theres wtf can you at least make a mini or something jesus

still love them though and unlike with red velvet or someone its actually pretty exciting when they finally DO put something out

yea theyre really different and their discog have like zero filler
and desusenpai id rather have 1-2 bangers than a mini with a bunch of fillers, like, not every1 is f(x)

+Gary Numan
Listen to Tubeway Army too, its great.