Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Its been three years already? damn..
i wonder if the kid turned his life around

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

Garrett is now a wagecuck making 12 dollars an hour.
Alexa is pregnant with a black baby.

Considering /ourguy/ is a quote unquote "reddit" meme and you've posted a gif when webms are enabled and just found this garbage, no

pics of where are they now please

she's super hot. obviously out of his league, but I mean at least he tried. better than jerking off to her facebook I guess

she literally (literally) got cancer from this. shes got a gross scar on her chest.

just search alea blair robertson and you will find her twitter and instagram. She goes out with a football player and probably never dated Garrett in the first place.

Lol, I just looked at some of the comments on her pics and people are still asking her about Garrett

L

>#MakeHerDay
more like #MadeHerGay

The dude has huge confidence. He just needs to eat more maybe lift and dress like a normal person and he'll be golden if a little ugly.

I did worse when I was a kid.

im acutally shocked that millions of beta males didn't spam her instagram because its not even private

You just know!

DAMN
Puberty hit Garrett HARD!!!! :)

this video made my day

#JusticeForGarrett

CHAD WINS AGAIN

In the clip it looks like he's discussing his plans with his mother but we don't see his dad. I feel like if his dad was around he would have strongly advised against this gesture. He also probably would have kept the kid out of dance class

is she /ourgirl/ pls say yes ;_;

that's not garrett

your not the real leikide poster

FAKER!

this desu

get out and never come back

I know it brah. Grew up with only a single mother. Took me years to break out of beta-bitch mode after I became aware I was in it. Mothers will approve of fucking anything.

Kek

Where is Garrett?

wow garret looks pretty buff now

"I play sports"

kicks ball miles away from the goal

>it's a Garrett gets friendzoned on instagram episode

the fuck?
He's not even ugly now. Just skinny.

Is that really Garrett? If so he's pretty decent looking. If he hit the gym he'd be a chad in no time

holy fuck it really is him

how do I get his level of swag?

What did she mean by this?

he's actually a decent looking guy

Is Carmen, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

>HOL UP HOL UP
>this one's for you
he is literally /ourguy/

average white male then

I bet Alexa will regret blanking Garrett when her footballer boyfriend gets her pregnant and runs off.

>got bigger and decent looking
>still friendzoned by an average chick he's been working on for years

come on god let him win

im real

??

Is it confirmed he's still pining for her?

Its funny because I can guarantee you faggots care more about him having big muscles than any girl does.

I bet I could kick your ass though so that's that.

Miss Alexa, I'm G.R.T.

You don't get to bring friends

More like /ourguy/, lmao

SHE
IS
NOT
A
GUY/MAN/BOY/MALE/

SHE IS A GIRL (FEMALE[CUTE])

Nope.

don't worry autism-bro.
I also think she's cute.

y-you too :3c

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters.

This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).

>people know the backstory of this gif
>people remember the name of the boy and the girl
>people stalk them on social media to this day

It is amazing how people have a ddep knowldge of what was just a meme to me

Good thing I avoided this by making no social contacts at all

ledecyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yiss

yissssssssssssssssssss

>Check her IG
>The most recent picture she posted has mention of Garrett

i kno G and Ledecky would be best friends

whoa what the fuck happened here? what's up with her stomach?

tru besties!

QUADS OMG

She had kidney cancer when she was 4. Not sure if related.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

STUPID ROASTE SLUT GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES

REEEEEEEE

>Woowee! I've come to say hi!

Love me some cringekino

A shark happened

You can see he is disgusted with the scar. Doesn't want to touch her

>making a great night that much better

fuck this shit. i was supposed to lose my virignity on prom night not to a hooker 5 years later
;_;

fuck you for posting this man

kidneys are located more towards the back, so they are removed/replaced from the back

>pink tie
>flower bracelet in her hand
Why are americans so tacky?

damaged goods. trash it

Ugh, I had to skip through it. This is why kids need a father in their lives.

when will they learn bros?

>This is why kids need a good father in their lives
ftfy

having a father who's a middle-aged beta cuck only doubles down on the mom's shitty parenting abilities in most cases

Well the beta dad still got laid, he did something right

I mean the right kind of father, one who drops in to tell him "bitches ain't shit" then vanish for 3 years.

Should have specified. There are a lot of shitty fathers.

yung shkreli killing it

that guys instagram is all football and girlfriend. Does he not have anything else in his life? no family pics? no other friends?

That black bitch just stopped him from getting loli laid
god damn I hate niggers

I was way too gutless to try anything like that at that age. I just kept to myself and focused on my future (videogames).

u jelly brah? yeah u jelly

>settling for a roastie that's hit the wall is doing something right
i knew what you meant, i was just being a little asinine

It really is saying "fuck it" while everything else in your body is screaming at you to not do it
and then you fail and it's not as devastating as you think it would be, what happens is you just think about it for the rest of your life. the actual act isn't as bad as dwelling on it

Garrett attacked her with a knife, attempting to cut out her black baby.

Are you fucking stupid? She's literally reading the "zomg your such an awesome guy that I wouldn't fuck with her vag" wall of text

I guarantee she's got lower self-esteem than she should because of that, no matter how much girls flaunt their flaws (moles, weight, scars) trying to say it doesn't matter to them, it's just all lies
you can score a real hottie who feels bad she's got a scar on her stomach by acknowledging she has it and saying you don't care.

>footballer
What did he mean by this?

>Euphoria: The Autism Begins

Is this /CringeKino/?