Is her sexual turn for MASSEDUCTION a good thing or a bad thing

is her sexual turn for MASSEDUCTION a good thing or a bad thing

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv-eENkX7xG7DrEq9HViu6KD3PBvCRU0gcuNo89PQb8d5Ew-mDJAJSpzoM0kXIrPsnk6KtcgfnVQPzDq7EOlM4PHqbNKwM2sS5RFAqDU9DQ1G0tdODYp-eqbG8ZYYAA_1FEPaDvNQSz2Rg8CKGFEfdzZs-2Miy2jI_1kwVZg_1oYR3Qc7dvJdDqm4QMQrp7YeO61CqUOURL5TnscPgdcRlIHRV_1J0pm8MhVyQbeWjLeV-pJqUnGLhW6PxXDwLtsjbE9KmaeTGNDFZrfb05Rk1YcIeQC-kHGvL_15C7EVP0xmwiKwyZRQ8ZWkcgH29uEVkksmRBAR4YEWov5xICYJ0GJEp2_1SLRyiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not into necrophilia, so it's a bad thing imo

justthotthings...

No one cares, dump more pics.

She was into the sex stuff before but MASSEDUCTION's sexual content is extremely cheap and pretty pretentious, though that's most of her career. She's one of those artists that weren't cut out to do anything genuinely artistically innovative but really really tries anyway, and it falls flat.

Bad thing, she's just not sexy imo

St. Vincent has a pretty face but her body is not "sexy" at all.

Plus she looks older now

And the new album is legitimately terrible, coming from someone who thinks her first 3 are great and the last one mediocre

Her album is as superficial and shitty sounding as one would expect an album dedicated about a breakup with some depthless supermodel is

its good for my dick desu

milfffff

>fat slobs in charge of attractiveness
you’d probably jizz your pants if she looked you in the eyes

She looks very vampyric here

Im bored

*kisses you on the cheek without your consent

how do you respond, Sup Forums

it's something that she knows she's in the last years of being able to pull off, so she did

Accuse her of sexual assault on Twitter to ruin her career.

Brandon BTFO.

>And the new album is legitimately terrible, coming from someone who thinks her first 3 are great and the last one mediocre
It's okay to be wrong, but you're substantiating you're opinion with the stupidest things imagineable.

>*spits on your head
>you look up
>"what are you gonna do about it, bitchboi"

what are you gonna do about it, Sup Forums

Go up there and beat her up. I bet she would want me to fuck her too but I won't, I'll just beat her up.

its gross

laugh and proclaim her to be a used up whore and that her good days are behind her

T. literal fag

That's not really what the ledger shows. So now you have spit on your face AND egg on your face.

How embarrassing.

"seaxual turn" is a little too much, it was jus a little. like nothing

is she wearing a blue hat or is there a blue spot behind her head?

kek

damn annie likes um young

jesus christ this picture took me right to kekistan

who fucking made this i love them

stupid fucking zog

not gay, its just disgusting for someone who assumably identifies as a feminist to turn around and enter the sexual commodity market

>those thin lips
white woman are fucking gross

White people are gross.

fuck wh*te people and fuck drumpf

right?

>an artist making their sound more sexy has ever produced a decent album.
lol

everything she wears is just horrid

it's rare to see a woman so unsexy

masturbate furiously

the fact that a real person earnestly wrote this is pretty baffling. it's just so sad

Well her whole new look is v unflattering but hey maybe she's more concerned with being sexual than sexy

But still, there's just nothing interesting or liberating about have a sexual image anymore so nope

Post feet

pasty

This post right here reveals the average level of intelligence of a person on this board

>ywn get your dick grabbed by St. Vincent during a guitar lesson
Why even live, boys?

>there's just nothing interesting or liberating about have a sexual image anymore so nope
the fact that people post shit like this is why it proves that indeed we actually do need to still push boundaries on women being in control of thier sexualities being ok...

Bro how could she grab my dick uts like 2 inches long my mom couldn't even suck it ???

Do you think she was being totally earnest with the sexual component? Its satire is as transparent as the plastic clothing she wears, being obvious to the point where I'm forced to ask myself if the people complaining about sexuality are actually retarded.

i thought i was on r9k

I can say what I find attractive or not .

She's gay my man, same science

Sure dude but other people can make fun of you for being a "4/10 would not bang" triple chin.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SEXUALITY

>take spit off of head
>put it in my mouth
moar pls mummy

Wonder why im in this relationship

Keep being a white knight for Annie bro she might fuck you.

She isn't sexy

That's rich coming from the Mayberry Stalker. The reason you get so much shit from people is because you're a hypocrite and lack humility.

Fuck everyone

Not sexy

Fuck Christmas and fuck white people

I'm not talking about people being in control of their sexualities, I'm talking about using sex to sell shit

Why does this post prove that women still need to prance around in music videos wearing sexually suggestive shit all the time?

commit sudoku

Probably take a long walk off a building

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv-eENkX7xG7DrEq9HViu6KD3PBvCRU0gcuNo89PQb8d5Ew-mDJAJSpzoM0kXIrPsnk6KtcgfnVQPzDq7EOlM4PHqbNKwM2sS5RFAqDU9DQ1G0tdODYp-eqbG8ZYYAA_1FEPaDvNQSz2Rg8CKGFEfdzZs-2Miy2jI_1kwVZg_1oYR3Qc7dvJdDqm4QMQrp7YeO61CqUOURL5TnscPgdcRlIHRV_1J0pm8MhVyQbeWjLeV-pJqUnGLhW6PxXDwLtsjbE9KmaeTGNDFZrfb05Rk1YcIeQC-kHGvL_15C7EVP0xmwiKwyZRQ8ZWkcgH29uEVkksmRBAR4YEWov5xICYJ0GJEp2_1SLRyiA

what is that

Can redditors be more obvious?

"sex posi" pls leave

almost looks like my star wars bunnyfu

It's neither good nor bad, it's just honest expression. As another user said, she seems more interested in *being* sexual rather than *performing* "sexy" -but that's not to say she's not riding the kink bandwagon a little.

>Her album is as superficial and shitty sounding as one would expect an album dedicated about a breakup with some depthless supermodel is

Ultimately this, she took that Antonoff pill hard.

>I'm not talking about people being in control of their sexualities, I'm talking about using sex to sell shit
That's not what's happening.

Why does this post prove that people who complain about others using sex to sell products are usually being obtuse or presumptuous?

hey you fat retard why haven’t you killed yourself yet? even the gayest namefag on the board thinks you’re retarded and he’s right

Clearly I'm not gay because somebody said I wanna fuck Annie so it must be true.

A bad thing

>white "woman" in charge of being """sexy"""

Her face pisses me off so much

shut up fag nobody cares