Face it, Sup Forums. If he had not been able to purchase the weapons, he could not have killed so many. Like it or not...

Face it, Sup Forums. If he had not been able to purchase the weapons, he could not have killed so many. Like it or not, the lax gun laws are to blame for this.

This.
We have stricter gun laws in Germany and everything is alright. The doctors even say that my girlfriend might recover over the next few months!

Only in America can a guy be investigated for links to terrorism and still be allowed to purchase a rifle.

>around 3 million or so owners of AR15

If those 3 million all wanted you dead you'd be dead by now.

You're right, good thing we have all that bomb control that stopped him from having a suicide vest too.

>Gets talked to by the FBI twice
>No one flags him as suspicious at all
Horseshit

Lax gun laws?

He had no criminal record. Was not adjudicated mentally insane. And was cleared by the FBI.

He passed every background check out there including more stringent ones you guys think should exist to get his job at the security company and gun license.

Give it a fucking rest already. You faggots are embarrassing yourselves.

Wait so are you for or against?

Ban muslims from buying weapons
problem solved

bombs are easy to make from household products and could have done just as much, if not more destruction.

A motivated individual isn't going to be deterred from carrying out his plan, he's just going to find different tools. Blaming the tools is the coward's way out.

if you're investigated and they find that you're not a terrorist, why shouldn't you be able to buy a gun?

Face it, Sup Forums. If humanity didn't invent gunpowder, he could not have killed so many. Like it or not, the human mind is to blame for this.

We're done here. Thread's over, the jews can stop sliding.

As if anyone has ever thought
>Good god I want to murder so many people I dont even care what happens to me afterwards.
>Too bad its hard to get legal guns so I guess ill just keep my rage inside and become a productive member of society instead

yeah just like how those terrorists in paris couldnt get guns oh wait

If they cleared him then maybe the FBI should pick up their fucking game because they were obviously wrong.

How would not an armed security guard who has a license and corporate clearance not be able to get his hands on a gun?

that's the point

I'm fine with the laws as is. The question that should be asked is why weren't this many mass murders the decades preceding the year 2000?

Something is wrong with the mentality of the modern man and that is where the real issue lies. There are millions of gun owners, and yet they aren't killing people at will. For every modern day mass murderer, there are a million responsible and somewhat sane owner.
These modern day killers have either been some weird Sup Forums like autist or Islamic. So the root of the problem lies within that fact.

If one of the faggots was conceal carrying he probably wouldn't have killed as many people

I would definitely say that they're the root of the problem here. They gotta step up their game.

If you ban guns they use bombs.

There were plenty of mass killings preceding the year 2000.

Stop being an ignorant faggot.

First Post Best Post, as always

>criminals have no way to buy heavy weapons, therefore lax gun laws are to blame for this.

He worked for a security company that moves illegal immigrants across the border. He could have gotten whatever weapons he wanted regardless of laws.

You don't know shit, haha. I can go and illegally buy a gun. It will just cost me more, and the money will surely be going to a criminal.

Holy shit. An ISIS agent came into my club to bring me a handfull of bullets and I literally screamed at him and hit the guns out of his hand. He started yelling allahu akbar and swearing at me and I locked the exit door to the club. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to ISIS but I'm literally in shock from the right wingers tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is ISIS winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

Bro
The US shares a border with the drug and gun capital of the Western hemisphere
He had a special permit to buy automatic weapons
sure it might have been easier for him to buy a damn gun, but someone liked to ISIS and determined to spread the Islamic Caliphate won't stop at a fucking law.
No matter how strict the gun laws are there will always be guns coming into the US.
And no matter how many laws there are, a killer won't stop at a sign or even in the face of the police.

Let's blame freedom of religion. If we banned Islam, expelled our Muslims, and never let them into our country, this wouldn't have happened. As the liberals love to point out, America is full of NRA member white guys shooting up schools. We have more than enough murderers of our own, the very last thing we need to do is import MORE.

So there were like over a hundred guys in the club right? Now unless this guy was a fucking crackshot and had a huge magazine he would need to reload several times to kill that many people.

So why couldn't a hundred fags take on this one guy while he was fucking reloading or something?

>I feel like I'm going to explode.

You're right. We should follow France's lead. They never have people using guns to commit terrorist acts.