YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE IT DIDNT WORK MY FRIEND

YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE IT DIDNT WORK MY FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUXl3aDamg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't care not watching this faggotry until they make shadows of the empire or thrawn is in episode 8

>Shadows of the empire
Purchase it on PC right now for only $5 at gog.com including many other older star wars games.

No joke. Is a great deal.

>mfw playing the original Kyle Katarn version of Rogue One

Vader is unmasked in Rogue One
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUXl3aDamg

I dont understand how Ian didnt have a cameo as Sheev in this if the Emperor is in it..

Vader will prob only get 5 minutes of screen time and he will do nothing but stand around while it cuts back to the Rogue One team killing stormtroopers like slicing through butter

>MUH SAVING PRIVATE RYAN GRITTY STAR WARS

Why is disney trying to convince the audiences that white men are evil?

Who could possibly be doing that?
It's not like they're trying to exterminate whites as we speak

Is this guy actually going to do something or will he only appear for a few minutes?

I wanna see more of the Empire doing their own stuff instead of it just based around Jyn saving the day with the rebels beside her..

Can Disney actually try to be unique and show both sides: Empire and Rebels with their own goals instead of it just be a "LE EVIL WHITE MAN MUST DIE" movie.

A New Hope was a Leia and Luke story so I understand the direction for that but Jyn does not deserve to get an entire 2 hours dedicated to her (a character who Disney created and who so many dont give a shit about I am sure).

Is it that bad to wanna see Vader and the Empire more on screen?

I think the actor said that Disney just told him "be an evil white man" and nothing else. What a waste of talent desu

I'm necessary evil!

Jesus you conspiracy freaks are pathetic.

>Don't come out of light speed too early

>conspiracy
It's all right there out in the open.

Fucking Disney...

>Felicity Jones is a feminist
FUG

Un you do realize the Rogue One writer tweeted that the Empire are literal white supremacists?

>HURR DURR IT ALL A CONSPIRACY

If Vader doesnt kill any Rebels I hope the fans complain

>But we got lots of scenes of rebels killing troopers and big battle sequences
Normies are pathetic

Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly

AND NOW YOU HAVE MY TIE FIGHTERS GOING AROUND THE GALAXY AT 24 HOURS A CYCLE

How do you feel about the in-universe reason for Vader being retarded in the original Star Wars?
Do you like it?

Videos like that are made my millennial retard cucks.

Do you feel in charge?