Why do rich Americans behave like working class scum?

Why do rich Americans behave like working class scum?

because of Sup Forums.org/int
i have noticed
that scandinavian gene pool
is polluted by finn mongrels

New rich often act like niggers, money does not buy class.

Literally who? Pretty sure that's not Alice Walton. Also
>kingin

This. Just look at the man in the White House right now.

>has five children with three different women
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

how did that leopard obtain all that money?

It beat the nigger at chess.

Saved

Too #true

What is being rich like in Yurop?

Like paranoai

A post fit for a leaf.

In the Netherlands no one cares. And no one spends their money wildly.

Unless your royalty. Then you are a God.

Fucking hell, I chuckled.

I expect this to be stolen into a late night show or SNL or some other uninspired shit.

truly a fight for the ages

As a working class individual I don't think rich people act like us. Though I'm in the south so we do things a bit different regardless.

He's only black in the dots.

>wealthiest girl in America
Umm...I don't know if you noticed but that's actually a Jaguar in your picture

they act like normal people, private schools are basically illegal here, so if they started buying ferraris to their kids, they would probably have been bullied lol

i went to school with a girl who had parents that were worth like 100 million USD, no-one would have known they were rich if it weren't for the fact that the tax returns to every single tax payer is public

Why do the lives of every single Canadian on the planet revolve around Donald Trump?

When I was Belfast this March I shared a taxi with a Canadian couple, who were both wearing obnoxiously large maple leaf pins on their coat lapels. The driver was telling me how he was concerned about the potential effects of Brexit on the Northern Ireland peace process when suddenly he was interrupted by the middle aged Canadian woman, who had apparently decided it was time talk about Donald Trump.

For the rest of the cab ride I had to listen to this living meme literally recite CNN headlines from her phone while her husband grunted approvingly

What kind of demented human being thinks this behavior is acceptable? Why do Canadians believe that their opinion on Donald Trump should always be the centerpiece of every discussion they participate in? I had a chance to hear an interesting piece of conversation on actual policy but once again it was ruined by some gossipy Canadian hag

>Why do the lives of every single Canadian on the planet revolve around Donald Trump?

It doesn't. Stop being so sensitive, man.

>no-one would have known they were rich if it weren't for the fact that the tax returns
Not that I don't find overt displays of wealth tasteless, going so out of your way to hide it is somehow sad too. Like you're letting your good fortune go to waste due to social pressure.

Ofc you can make sensible long term investments etc etc, but if you're sitting on millions and still driving a VW, it's just... wrong. Even, or especially, towards the ones who don't have those millions.

You know the rich class continually shift the goal posts just to make themselves feel special?

A

>Tyga
>Richest girl in America

wat

>Obnoxious maple leaf pins/flags

this is so fucking cringeworthy you have no idea. i see this ALL THE TIME and every single canadian will justify it in the belief that people won't identify them as americans or some other obtuse shit.

Not that special.
Most people here do not really show that they have money. At least not as bad as 'murricans.
You will probably have a nice house like pic related in the best neighbourhood of the city, drive a Porsche Cayenne, go golfing each weekend and go to expensive restaurants pretty often.

You dont have a fucking idea of what Im disposed to give up here to live in the dogkennel of this europeans homes.

The old money live isolated from the rest of society, mostly only interact with other rich families and show their wealth mostly with cars (no yellow Ferrari or lambo shit but nice cars), expensive clothes (suits, expensive yachting brands, etc) and houses.

meant for

there's european "rich" and then there's american rich

Very generous usage of the word girl there.

>what kind of pet would you like Olga?
JUST fuck my shit up and buy me a stupid horse

>What kind of pet would you like Tashandra?
A leopard and a negro f.a.m

#kingin

kek'd hard

It was always polluted, the indigenes of northern Europe were always morphologically Mongoloid-leaning in many ways.

The Caucasoid indigenes come from the south and west.

Because rich Americans are overwhelmingly descended from lower middle class Europeans, so their behavior reflects a lower middle class genome.

t. knower

Yea... I don't think you quite get OP's picture. Chances are big the girl in the upper picture is much richer than that faux American "rich" in the bottom. There's heaps of old royal money still out there.

what's the point of having money if you're not going to be an excentric motherfucker

Because we don't have pretensions of aristocracy like rich Euros.

>Why
Because america is great and the most wealthy country where all have opportunities. Europeans are oligsrchs

>private schools are basically illegal here
>tax returns to every single tax payer is public
I thought Norway was cool. These are French levels of state-enforced "equality."

Brexit isn't going to be a threat to the peace process, though, as long as our government nuts up and tells the EU that a hard border isn't happening. I really don't see a hard border being introduced, because it would mean the EU stirring up anti-EU sentiment in a member state that has possibly the least such of any.

The DUP being in an arrangement to support a Westminster government is what will actually pose a threat to the peace process.

Hahaa zozzled.

Do old rich in Yurop have actual jewbs? or are they full fledged NEETs with a ton of disposable income?

Their job is to figure out how to get money out of the country so the government doesn't pilfer it from their bank accounts when the next crisis rolls around.

Ummm tyga is a dude lol

Kek. Nice post.

Opulence is sinful and we all pay for it

Because reasons. Fuck you

IDK, ask the Swiss.

>all the triggered polbrerinas

>The postwar generation were painfully insecure and eager to prove their sophistication to snobbish Europeans. The CIA actually funded tours of the Boston Symphony Orchestra in Europe to prove that America had culture, and the Camelot myth of the Kennedy White House was to an extent a reaction against the jibes at how the White House under Truman and Eisenhower resembled a cheap Midwestern hotel. After all, cynics said, we could lead the world in steel production and have an arsenal of nuclear bombs, but without any high culture, we were no better than the communist countries.

>There were ambitious plans to renovate the dumpy Washington DC, which many an embarrassed American noted was an eyesore compared against London and Paris. During a Congressional discussion in 1961 over allocating funds for the construction of an art museum in DC, Minnesota Senator Hubert Humphrey remarked "It is bewildering to me how the American taxpayer objects to spending $30 million to build a showpiece in our nation's capital, yet he has no problem spending more than twice that much money on rockets and missiles which do not launch or launch and then explode in the air."

This guy gets it.

???

He only got (Yous) from circlejerking Tumblrinas.

>private schools are basically illegal here
sounds shit

>The desire to show off was especially great after the years of deprivation in the Depression and WWII. Some people said "If we can only build atomic bombs and jet aircraft, but we have no culture to go along with it, are we any better than the Russians?" The Kennedys' glitzy redecoration of the White House came after complaints that the place under Truman and Eisenhower resembled a cheap Midwestern hotel. Jackie Kennedy was the first First Lady to dress like a European consort. She once harangued a bored Charles de Gaulle with her knowledge of French literature and De Gaulle appears to have had her number, for he remarked afterwards "She will end up on some tycoon's yacht."

10/10