Which country is the most cucked? UK, Sweden or Germany...

Which country is the most cucked? UK, Sweden or Germany? Not even France is as cucked as UK and they've spawned every new wave of cultural Marxist shit since the late 1700's. UK makes a point to replace all head actors with blacks. America is starting to do the same, but, looking back, the final straw for white identity in Britain would be if they turned James Bond into a black dude. They have nothing else to live for after that. That has to be the line of no return. Honestly Brexit was just life support. Britain almost can't return back.

How fucked is Sweden and Germany? I know the situations but I don't speak German or Swedish or watch their television. How retarded are they? Is it just a meme? Are Anglos the most heavily fucked? If that's true then we've got a huge backlash coming a lot sooner than later

>dean having tea

How's Mexico? Should we be worried about you or are y'all going to figure your mob shit out? Are y'all ever going to fix your economy and stop the lecherous illegal migrants from coming to our country? Has Mexico been fucked since Spain left? Mexico has produced nothing of value except a well-earned loss by Santa Ana

James Bond is an American franchise created by (((American))) movie studios. We don't have a public vote in Britain to decide casting decisions.

Would say we are super cucked but that would mean that every country that is part of the euro reich is double cucked.

No but most British shows try to make a black guy the lead. That's unique to your culture. French people demand everyone be French. UK just forgot what it means to have culture. America did too. Is it the blacks or something to do with the English language?

What does that mean? Are y'all mostly literal cucks as well? Do y'all have the gender identity crap going on over there? Are y'all trying to make all leads be Turks or blacks?

Nah not really that extreme. We have this whole white guilt thing working pretty well tho.

From the country that gives black kids scholarships to prestigious schools if they're good at basketball.

>French people demand everyone be French.

You are out of your mind if you believe this.

>No but most British shows try to make a black guy the lead.
name 10 of these

>Marxism
>1700s
Jesus christ, someone nuke whatever state you live in.

Not ethnically French. Yes we're bad too but we don't try to make every male lead a black dude and the white sidekick a bumbling idiot in a triangle love relationship with a white girl. Y'all have great tv ideas so I have no clue what y'alls insistence on that is. Thankfully y'all voted in Brexit but y'all need to kick out minorities, European ones as well, and get yourself a Hitler, or at a least a Trump in officee for 20-30 years.

I can't but you know I'm right. You said name at least 10. That's ridiculously more common than in America which is a giant problem for us already

Cultural Marxism, it's a trait of globalization that, presumably started during the Enlightenment, probably through Christian roots, that advanced into America with the Quakers, and some other Puritans, and evolved to the crap that promoted women's rights and black emancipation (rather than holocaust or shipping them all to Africa) in the 1800's and became mainstream in the 60's. We're, hopefully, seeing the death throes with ths last generation of cultural Marxists.

I'm aware Marxism wasn't made until 1800's so I'm speaking about the globalization portion of Marxism, which is the major component of Marxism through dialectic change.

Sweden by far

>I can't
kek, btfo

>name at least 10

You're a fucking comedy show

Cultural Marxism is a meme, you fool. I can assure you that the quakers and puritans were not for globalization in any sense. Further, please don't use the word "dialectic" unless you know what it means...

There is a new board needed, /cuck/ or sth
Jeesus, how many new threads of this shit topic you need until you're satisfied?

>land lease israel
>send money to israel
>black actors everywhere even though a small part of the population is black
>governed by jews and not the president

US is pretty fucking cucked

>No but most British shows try to make a black guy the lead.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
you do this only second to UK

Inside the brain of an Amerifat:
>KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

japan

Germany is in really bad shape because they have the whole Nazi thing that leftists can use to cuck them out of being nationalists.
Remember Angela Merkel being ashamed of the German flag at that meeting?
Imagine a US president doing that. It would be unthinkable. That's how bad it is in Germany.

Swedes only try to look like good people to others. Once the majority realizes that taking in refugees does not impress anyone it will stop quickly.

pretty much everyone except the germans thinks it's a disaster, you can stop now

I think throwing stones at others is them trying to feel better about their own situation.

SAD! As someone would say.

Well have to wait for the election next year to see what happens I guess.

Cultural Marxism is a perfect umbrella word for the globalization aspect and the Quakers and some other puritans, as Quakers were puritans you fool, were for globalization. They believed all men were equal in the eyes of the lord and that all races and genders should be equalized. Protestantism, in truth, set the stage for the contemporary economic globalization we see today.

The way I used dialectic didn't imply I knew what it meant one way or the other, little man. I simply named it as a component of Marxism... which it is. It's called dialectic materialism and it's based off hegelian dialectics.

I admire your leadership but I hate your population. Y'all are the least redpilled population on average

I agree but there's still a large sense of being American while British people don't seem to have that culture anymore. Also we elected Donald Trump. Don't try and hang with the big boys, 3rd worlder. Try and go 20 years without throwing your presidents in jail and maybe we can talk.

Y'all just need to get a swift kick in the ass in the form of war. Your government is not cucked at all. Just lazy minded populace.

I made reasonable points. If y'all want to chimp out then that says more about your people than it does about the situation.

Do y'all have strong meme culture?

Stop being obssessed with cuckolding you faggot. Anyone who agrees insult me by calling me A FUCKING LEAF .

I'm speaking of the political cuckoldry which is very much an issue unless you don't mind the media sexualizing children and telling you to sleep with migrants to make your pain go away. If that's not cuckoldry to you, that needs to be talked about, then you need to your pedo worshipping faggot ass off this board... cuck

America
>56% white
>literally going mainstream to hate whites