Do they have a point, lads?

Do they have a point, lads?

my dick has a point but that doesn't mean i listen to it all the time

Yeah banning guns sure helped France....

>wearorange

No. We need to keep Islam out of our borders.

No. 1 word, France.

Did Hillary actually just quote herself in her own tweet?

What we really need is to keep terrorists out of our countries.

Are you suggesting that we profile brown people, Ms. Rodham?

Nevermind. I assume it's because she doesn't actually write most of her tweets.

Guns did 9/11.

>government sexurity service bureaucracies routinely fail to prevent islamic terrorism
>DUIRR HURR DA ANSWER IS MOR GOBERMENT BUREAUCRACY

No.. its simple... remove kebab and the problems will cease to exist

You'll know when it is actually her. She puts "-H" at the end of it.

They do.

>This level of gun violence is the new normal

Good. Gun violence is at an all-time low.

If we deported all first and second generation Muslim immigrants, we wouldn't have to worry about Muslims.

We need to bury the traitors

How would they keep an armed security guard who had the required gun license and FBI clearance from obtaining the guns he technically needs for his job?

They can't even bring themselves to admit their pets are the problem, instead they blame inanimate objects.

The shooter was granted a "G' license from the state, so he would still have been armed if the govt took EVERYONE'S guns away

yes bc she found it deeply profound.
fucking vapid cunt

People who make themselves easily exploitable will be exploited. Do you notice how many of the seemingly marginalized people we're supposed to empathize with don't have the ability to defend themselves?

We wouldn't have a refugee problem if they were able to fight for themselves in their own country. The Jews or Armenian people wouln't have been genocided because they wouldn't have been helpless.

We have locks on car doors because we know criminals will break into them. We secure the entrances of our homes to discourage would-be robbers. Despite every observable instance available to people like you, the thought of having any responsibility for your own safety shocks you. Despite the parallels available to examine in every other sort of crime, like the war on drugs, prohibition, or illegal immigration, you lack the capacity to understand criminals have no intention of following the law.

>quoting yourself in your own tweet

is she autistic?

No let's just ban Muslim immigration.

If these faggots were packing more than just fudge they would have stood a chance.

>ban guns
>black markets and illegal trades still get through
>home invasions skyrocket
>families murdered because no way to fend off attackers
Yeah, no.

Why don't they just ban murder?

why won't they say the problem is islam?

why are they so fucking afraid to say that

Is that a Swedish flag?

>"We need to keep guns like the ones used last night out of the hands of terrorists or other violent criminals."

How?

>By treating everyone like a potential criminals.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU HITLER SPAWN.

I just don't get it guys... I... I.. just don't.

They're dumbass, they can repeat it as much as they want but banning any kind weapons will only prevent normal citizen from owning them.

My point is that assault weapon are virtually impossible for me to get in France and yet we got the Paris attack, many "gang" fights with AK-47 in ghettos and last year (or was it two year ago) the charlie hebdo attack.

Preventing gun won't stop gun violence, it never stopped it in France.

>Hillary and Obama
>Keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists
Pick one.

If you didn't want terrorists to have guns maybe you shouldn't have given them guns, Obama. Maybe you shouldn't have handed them weapons, Hillary.

Did he buy under the Obama Admin? the same admin who investigated him on more than one occassion?
>wew

Yeah, Mossberg is a Swedish company.

SHALL

Whoa there Canada. Don't go getting crazy.

Cool it with the hatefacts, buddy.