TRUMP GENERAL - IF THEY WANT A WAR, WE'LL GIVE THEM WAR EDITION

Alex Jones stream:
tunein.com/radio/GCN-Live-2-s16925/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Trump - The Vicious Snake:
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

Orlando Killer Worked For Co Transporting Illegals
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
Trump Statement
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j-trump-statement-regarding-tragic-terrorist-attacks

ISLAMIC TERRORISM IN ORLANDO: 50 dead, 53 injured.
archive.is/XkUeY

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 14TH:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday
[email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,542
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Pittsburgh, PA 6/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jBCuxGSHOIc
>Trump in Tampa, FL 6/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=cFw2qecPrNw

INTERVIEWS
>Scott Adams Q&A 6/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=g9V0DaKH-2g
>Sessions on OAN 6/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uPhQiyZJ1bg
>Trump on OAN 6/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ypSSjYFoC-4

ENTERTAINMENT
>GET THIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEO VIRAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK5gzxeOQYg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=ylSim6te9IU
smoloko.com/?p=10771
smoloko.com/?p=10191
smoloko.com/?p=11581
strawpoll.me/10469362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American . . . There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have no room for but one flag, the American Flag . . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language . . . and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

- Theodore Roosevelt, From a letter
Roosevelt wrote to the American Defense Society
on January 3rd, 1919, three days before his death

is AJ's coffee any good?

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

3rd for religion of peace-dyets

>this triggers ISIS

REMINDER TO IGNORE AND REPORT SHILLS. DONT GIVE THEM (YOU)s

WAS
TRUMP
RIGHT
OR
WHAT
FOLKS
I
MEAN
BUILD
THE
WALL

>Sup Forums will defend this statement
top cuck

>kristen Fischer
>not Catherine Herridge
Shit taste leaf

Trump is a Zionist.

NEVER DOUBT EMPEROR TRUMP YOU FILTHY PEASANT

defend everyone and everything before Islamic goat fuckers

Monday's speech will be great

still better than muslim

>REMINDER TO IGNORE AND REPORT SHILLS. DONT GIVE THEM (YOU)

They get paid extra and get a pat on the back for every (Jew) you give them

You are not smart for noticing it, you are not funny replying with pasta

CUT THE SHIT

Donald J. Trump
6 mins ·

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA

Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to the victims, the wounded, and their families.

In his remarks today, President Obama disgracefully refused to even say the words 'Radical Islam'. For that reason alone, he should step down. If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency.

If we do not get tough and smart real fast, we are not going to have a country anymore. Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen – and it is only going to get worse. I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore.

The terrorist, Omar Mir Saddique Mateen, is the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan who openly published his support for the Afghanistani Taliban and even tried to run for President of Afghanistan. According to Pew, 99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive Sharia Law.

We admit more than 100,000 lifetime migrants from the Middle East each year. Since 9/11, hundreds of migrants and their children have been implicated in terrorism in the United States.

Hillary Clinton wants to dramatically increase admissions from the Middle East, bringing in many hundreds of thousands during a first term – and we will have no way to screen them, pay for them, or prevent the second generation from radicalizing.

right wing death squads when?

Reminder -

We need to protect all Americans, of all backgrounds and all beliefs, from Radical Islamic Terrorism - which has no place in an open and tolerant society. Radical Islam advocates hate for women, gays, Jews, Christians and all Americans. I am going to be a President for all Americans, and I am going to protect and defend all Americans. We are going to make America safe again and great again for everyone.

- Donald J. Trump

>freedom to get shot

lmao

Hoo boy. Don really fucked himself with that tweet.

I'm almost a bit disappointed. I was looking forward to him BTFOing Clinton. But this'll be great, too.

This is about guns, NOT Islam. Trump better be careful, he's going to lose the election over giving a speech full of anti-Muslim bigotry tomorrow. He needs to go back to his pro-gun control message like in 1999.

when will the cleansing begin in earnest?

I do. Its how life works. Evolution favors adaptability.

Is he giving the terrorist speech at the Manchester or Portsmouth rally?

filtered

Just like he did after France and Belgium right?

Concern CTR shills please go and stay gone.

Holy shit. An ISIS agent came into my club to bring me a handfull of bullets and I literally screamed at him and hit the guns out of his hand. He started yelling allahu akbar and swearing at me and I locked the exit door to the club. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to ISIS but I'm literally in shock from the right wingers tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is ISIS winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

Soon

Source for that "quote"?

>no freedom to get cucked by an emu and die by a spiderbite

>implying liberals calling out trump while ignoring 50 dead people will hurt trump

Saved

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Surely THIS will stump the Trump

This is the steroids Trump's general election campaign needed.

Is Tim Kennedy on Alex Jones a lot?

Define racist.

HOLY SHIT

RUBIN REPORT JUST GOT UNLEASHED

he's becoming less and less liberal every day.

Soon.

This attack will be great for waking up normies to the undeniable truth that multiculturalism, diversity, and inclusion is PURE KIKE BULLSHIT!!!

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA

He's saying that he was right that more of these attacks are to come and we need to do something about it.

You posted it again.

Why not now?

This.
Jones and Kennedy are talking about this right now.
It's all a part of the lefts plan to import terrorists and undermine the second amendment, even though they are cheating in every single sense.

keep defending muslim barbarians you retarded faggot

WE LOVE OUR BIKERS

I wonder if the Trump bashers are being intentionally ironic. "I'm going to capitalize on this massacre by accusing you of capitalizing on this massacre".

Guessing they're too stupid to see the irony in that.

Great, if Hillary still refuses to say radical islam, she is just handing Trump a big stick to hit her with. She will look absolutely awful coming weeks when this all plays out.

Hey guyz, like and reblog on social medias if you support Her!!!

sauce for selfie png?

>people thinking terrorism will magically end once ISIS is defeated
Bluepilled cucks. Islam needs to exterminated entirely.

>liberals are angrier at Donald Trump than muslim terrorists.

Sauce on the movie monster?

Funniest thing: Trump also consider the whole NATO involvment in the Balcans wars a mistake.

And now you know why

Soon

Are finnish posters worse than canadians?

based

principles are retarded

> get blamed because some ancient cult you have nothing to do with murders 50 people
> say ''appreciate the congrats'' to the idiots who bleieve you have anything to do with it
> Oh noes!!! He's self serving he's a baddie that did the murder not the ancient cult of death!!

Idk this is like a fucking comic how can there be people who are this far away from thinking rationally.

Wow...its like Reagan is speaking through him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylSim6te9IU

this has gone too far

Duck yeah, dave. Highly reccomend his podcast.

I love this man. God bless America.

Yes.

1 less vote for Hillary!

Anything new from Trump since the afternoon? I can't wait to see Trump's poll numbers go up after this disaster.

>IF THEY WANT A WAR, WE'LL GIVE THEM WAR EDITION

Don't fall for it. It's the Jews again getting Americans to fight for "Greater Israel."

smoloko.com/?p=10771

smoloko.com/?p=10191

smoloko.com/?p=11581

No

Just me :^)

#notallfinns

I hope he knows ISIS sleeper agents can slip in via Mexico....

>"Red" Ed "29%" Milliband

>M14 with EOtech/magnifier combo.
Wew lad.

I see what you did there.

Not trying to flood but if you haven't voted yet, we're still compiling the results.

Does Trump General support Muslims or LGBT? You have to choose one now.

strawpoll.me/10469362

Red Ed is a fucking nigger and a meme who deserved to lose.

>MASSIVE annotation
>THIS IS HOW YOU CLEAN YOUR AIR

never change, infowars

>this savage anti-Hillary ad on Fox

>Pragmatism
ok

k.. keep me posted
>implying it wont backfire and the whole ME will go up in flames once the Crusade starts

>checked kike book

>"i will not vote for donald trump, even if he is right"
>"not all muslims"
>"Trumps hateful bigotry led to this"

can't believe so many are still in the denial or anger stage

If Dave and other non-SJW gays aren't at least open to voting for Trump after this, then I don't know what will convince them.

I couldn't think you could top the "Holohaux" bullshit and then you guys started with the Flat Earth shit. And when i thought you couldn't top that, you give me this.

LGBT I understand. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (tranny).

What the fug does the Q stand for? Queer? Isn't that redundant? WHY.

who?

Is Ed the Britbongistani version of Jeb or some shit? Can one of you limey bastards explain him in detail to my infantile burger mind?

Quantum-sexual.

Reagan was a cuck and not worthy to tie the God Emperor's shoelaces.

Quck

Daily reminder to make $$$ while helping the Trump campaign gain potential millions.