Anyone else here wish that he killed 50 more fucking fags at that club?

Anyone else here wish that he killed 50 more fucking fags at that club?

yes best would be all

No, I don't wish death upon faggots. The actions of murderous Muslim scum will never be deserving of praise even if they are extinguishing the lives of degenerates.

Though I admit the fact that it was "Latin Night" and most of the people there were latino immigrants, most likely including many illegals, makes me far less appalled by this tragedy I would be even if it was a roomful of mostly white faggots.

[Reported]

No, I don't care if they're faggots or not, you do not wish death upon fellow Americans. Get out Ahmed.

What the hell is wrong with you OP? That guy who did the shooting was a fucking sandnigger.

Come on Mohammad, go the fuck back to the middle east.

>Muslim Terrorists
>LGBT community

Pick one OP.

I sure as hell don't, as much as I don't like gays, they were american citizens and that's most important.

Nope, sorry OP.

This was a legit terrorist attack and you wanted more, what's wrong with you???

Fuck off Ahmed.

user, it's a modern day gay bar, most of the victims were probably straight couples looking for cheap drinks, straight women having a hen party and straight men looking to hook up with the latter.

Dude, what the fuck is your problem?

Holy shit OP, what is up with you and these threads?? Stop fucking making them.

I'd rather have 50 dead muslims

Remember, sage and report slide threads like this one.

Well, it depends if they were voting for Trump or not.

Fuck you.

Fuck off OP.

That would've been nice. Still, his score was pretty impressive.

My gaydar is beeping quite rapidly.

No, gays are alright

More will die from injuries in the next few days.

Let's face it, the faggots went to a gay bar in hopes of some hardcore penetration. They got what they wanted.