Why do teens nowadays listen to garbage tier music like gucci gang instead of listening to master minds like >pic...

Why do teens nowadays listen to garbage tier music like gucci gang instead of listening to master minds like >pic related

I unironically think this is his best album. It's fucking incredible imo. From the beats, to the lyrics and the lush production.

His face, let alone his music, is enough o make anyone go alt-right.

Watch his music videos if you wanna go for the overkill

Ok I just did and now I’m a racist

The definition of pleb

I don't see why you would consider it his best album, but it is a good album, not the thrash people make it to be. It just couldn't live up to the hype after TPAB.

ur autistic

Kendrick is doing really well, he was in the top 40 for over four months, he ranked 14th most listened on spotify at his peak, overall he's doing great.

rap isn't music

I really fuck with songs like Yah and Fear. Couldnt really get into any of the singles though

because america is only 56% white

teens love kendrick though

only white teenagers listen to kendrick lamar

teens in my neighbourhood listen to that one song from posty
(I listen to him as well)

Lmfao

Lil Pump is better, infinitely more relatable and less boring

You can't be serious, its easily his weakest release.

The ABSOLUTE state of Sup Forums

Both are equally low effort, low brow artists that normies can drink and dance to while occasionally shouting "AYYEE"

>all these retards that haven't taken the damnpill
I think UU is his best album but Damn is #2

P much this. Every thot loves humble at the very least

It's typical trap. What's so special about it?

implying teens don't listen to kendrick

???

most kids who like Gucci Gang probably also like HUMBLE

Agreed, it's more creative as well.

They are listening to kendrick OP. I'm 21 and one of my 18 year old friends keeps listening to gkmc on repeat on the aux whenever we go driving. Also, last time we went to the record store, two (2) separate people bought DAMN CDs.

It’s not as bad as people say it is but it’s definitely not his best

This. The fake-pretentious "woke" twitter crowd who probably listen to ignorant soundcloud music in private but post Kendrick Lamar like the trend-heads they are

They do it just to piss off the parents. One day your kid will look at your music collection and say "who are they" or "what the fuck is this". It's at that point that you'll feel old.

how about you listen to Leonard Cohen before you call anyone a mastermind