Are you afraid of ISIS, Sup Forums?

Are you afraid of ISIS, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86bobuqrGSM
twitter.com/JToit3/status/742128302215811072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is that guy...

Also, why do you fucking cucks follow so many F- Tier celebrities ?

He should go live inder ISiS then

Fear nothing. Better to Light candles rather than curse the darkness.

Under

Coincidence detector users, is he a Kike?

I only afraid from Allah.
nothing else

>Newman

Well he does describe himself as a "stupid comedian"

I'm more afraid of degeneracy like this youtube.com/watch?v=86bobuqrGSM

allah snackbar roach faggot

(((Newman)))

(((Newman)))

Yes

ISIS members want to die, they have a cause and that is scary, if you encounter one, no matter what, you cannot change their mind

Why would anyone be afraid of ISIS?

MAKE ISIS GREAT AGAIN

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, AND AMERICA IS GONNA FOOT THE BILL.

Everyone within 50 miles of me is white and heavily armed

i'd be afraid of allah too!

Yes. I want kebab removed from Europe.

Well, now lets think about it.

ISIS - a bunch of ragheads with AK-74's and twitter
Trump, when elected to president - the entire military power at his hand + all the states that were cucked into the NATO

>I'm a stupid comedian.

Well

When will the Muslims are the full invasion?

Second

I'm only afraid of my God.

>using a jew comedian to point out op's jew is jewish

>Terror attacks in Paris
>Terror attacks in Brussels
>Live in Amsterdam
>Visit Schiphol almost daily

of course I'm fucking afraid of an attack, you would be retarded to walk carefree into a crowd of hatebeards

not for my own well being (i hardly leave the house for six month of the year,) but i fear the trouble they may cause for kind people in their vicinity.

No. I'm not afraid of losers in black pyjamas.

Did you have a stroke while writing that comment?

our threat so low, this is the power of cuckoldry

Hello Jerry...

What are you gonna do? Deflect the explosions with bullets?

>that nose
>that hair
>that ugly mug
Signs point to yes

>(((Newman)))

Stop it Sup Forums, at this rate i'll become some Ben Carson type psychopath.

>newman
>goyim

Come on lad

(((Newman)))

>i'm a stupid comedian

thanks for being honest, faggot

Fucking told.

Followed your example. Suggest everyone do the same.

Why are all trump supporters so hot though

As expected from a pyramid dweller, finding "that" "hot".

Kek. Burn.

>tfw not a single terorrist attack ever
feels good

Just tell your women to have a go at me one at a time, please. I get swarmed by pussy every time I visit Germanistan.

What's up with that? Is it pary of European culture to suck Arab cock, or?

And he responded. But didn't post the picture.

There was nothing "burn" worthy about my post.

If "that" is the kind of women swarming you cock, be my guest. Those women look like sluts who can't keep together with a man longer than 4 months anyway.

Adam (((Newman)))

>pyramid dweller

mysides

>that
By that I meant your average German girl.

Like I care if you fuck "that" kind of girl you find "hot".

Go and fuck all of them. Impregnate them if you want. I don't fucking care. They look like shit anyway you're the perfect example of why ugly girls fuck shitskins all day.

Enjoy your life as long as you have it, Cleopatra.

That ID.

I'm afraid of both, to be perfectly honest.

We're at a time when America needs a strong leader who can stand up our enemies. Instead, the best thing we've got offered is retarded con-artist meme candidate chosen by the cess-pits of the internet alt-right edge-lord community for the lulz.

This country is fucked no matter what at this point.

I appreciate that. Try not to get your kids taken away for hate speech on the internet.

No, I just hate them and want to kill them all.

twitter.com/JToit3/status/742128302215811072

Stare into the abyss long enough etc.

Where is his response? I don't see it.

I'm very afraid. I go through the central station in Munich everyday twice during rush-hour. I know that if anything is going to happen I have no chance to defend myself. Thinking of changing my job to somewhere I don't have to be in danger every morning/evening. With the time it makes me depressive to be honest.

The very best of the day is, when I survived and enter the office and my coworker is reading the news loudly from his PC and commenting liberal shit. I'm looking forward for tomorrow. "Diese Schweine... jetzt schieben sie es wieder auf den friedlichen Islam."

Fucking kek

inder

>Being afraid of your president

That's why you have the 2nd amendment you dumb fuck.

T E R R I F I E D

>Instead, the best thing we've got offered is retarded con-artist meme candidate
Trump has a typical Latin American populist approach, that's commonly used to alienate the masses into believing he's on their side. While he may have good intentions, he's still faking a persona in order to farm for votes, which should be taken as a yellow flag, at the very least, although it's an understandable strategy considering the average American population isn't very fond of intelligent types such a real politician like Farage. They have to speak on a babble-like speech and appeal to memes in order to attract the average American.

He could either become the worst president in History and trigger a worldwide crisis, or become one of your greatest leaders. Still the best option of all 3 main candidates, apparently.

given I was 5 minutes last night from Pulse and heard the first hail of gunfire in Orlando yeah I'm more afraid of ISIS and Muslims.

I'm also angry and I hope one day there will be another crusade

Just blocked me for this response.

Hans ilu

kek. I was able to get one more response off to the effect of "you're a comedian! You make fun of everyone!" before getting blocked

kek

I thought about drawing out a stick figure and writing "muhamma" and saying, "all you have to do is fill out the D, should be easy cause you love the D." but he blocked me :(

>he fucking banned me