FUCKIN FACEBOOK

You guys ever get into debates political or otherwise on facebook?

No, and neither should you.

I'm starting to realize that

No, it's futile.

I do, sometimes. Some people think it's pointless because you can never convince the person arguing with you. That's not the point, though. The point is to convince the lurkers reading the argument.

no, don't bother
if you have an account, you may keep it for your volunteered data is already out there but add no more

I got into it with someone who shared this

Depends on if the person is actually open to having their beliefs challenged. With feminists it is nearly impossible because they will usually choose to be cowards and run from debate by calling you privileged, ignorant and tell you to educate yourself. Then they unfriend you.

>using kikebook

>ever

normalfags go and stay go

Nobody on facebook ever had an intellectual argument and was smarter for having done so. It's all just a popularity contest, where the loudest responses win. Not the truthful, important ones.

>Inb4 that's what pol is
At least on pol we admit uncomfortable facts as such. On second thought, here, we do it comfortably. They're only uncomfortable when you realize the shitstorm that will follow when you tell something like it is in a public setting, or for your "friends" on facebook. I'm willing to say they're a lost cause, and there's no use trying to convince anyone anything they don't already believe, out of fear for being exposed online as the close minded morons they are.

I used to not engage, but I felt that if I kept silent while SJW's bitched, that they would feel my silence is consent with their viewpoint, so I try to call their opinions into question, but not beg for a discussion.

I dare you to share this. Go ahead.

Sometimes, but recently they end up ending like this since I've stopped replying to non-arguments. It's not worth the time anymore.

lol I would if the people on my facebook weren't some reactionary bitches. I got a good amount of flack for arguing with that shit my buddy shared.

God, I want to. My entire wall is victim blaming, #NotAllMuslim, It's Christians Fault, 174 Mass Shootings This Year!! garbage.

But, it's futile. Nobody is going to change their stance because of an internet discussion, and after a week everyone will have moved on.

Best to keep discussion about this shit to friends in person only, at least then they have a bit of an impetus to not just call you a trump supporter right off the bat and disregard everything you're saying

>facebook
get out

oh, and use a discrete instance of your web browser for using sites with user accounts, another browser for everything else

I did, but I try not to now becase .
It rarely if ever changes their minds, and it just makes me upset because I don't handle arguments well.

Funny thing how I have to dare someone to spread something that actually isn't propaganda, not fabricated, but literally just a compilation of real posts made on twitter from real muslims. These are scary times, where you can't be a critic of a bloodthirsty ideology without fear of persecution from your fellow countrymen. Why are people so adamant to defend others who would never do the same?

It's all bullshit.

too much time and effort for people who either are trolling or just too narrow-minded

I used to all the time. Then I finally said fuck it and deleted my Facebook. Never looked back and never been happier.

all the time and i get 30 day bans often lol

some black dude going on about how all white people owe him money for slavery 100s of years ago even though he went to uni in america which makes him 1000x times more better off than most people in africa....and if that was the case why dont blacks pay reperations for enslaving the jews in biblical times in ancient egypt? i got banned for hate speech lol

I used to, then I released that everyone is I know is a massive fucking faggot. Now I just unfollow people who post liberal bullshit and go on with my day.

No. The last time I did some crazy bitch said so many mean personal things about me then when we hung out in person she played dumb and acted like we are buddies. Facebook is generating a generation of passive aggressive sociopaths.

This, but it's taking a serious toll on my health. Have yet to see any effects of my hard work

Have any of you stopped going on facebook as much the older you got?

This started a shit storm when I commented pic related on that post

I stopped ages ago. Facebook is only good for picking up 16 year old girls, and that has been illegal for me for a good couple of years now. I just don't bother.

People who are willing to have political debates on Facebook are rare. People who are willing to do both that and to actually try and understand what you're trying to convey are even more rare. Many of them go in groups and would rather attack you than use real arguments.

Yes. With a fake secondary account.

No fucking way would I do that with my real account. Democrats would legit firebomb my house and get me fired from my job (by making false accusations or whatever else it took).

Don't let Democrats know who you are when you disagree with them online.

Maybe if your name is "Bob Smith" or something and you live in a city with 20,000 other people named "Bob Smith" but otherwise you gotta take precautions.

Absolutely never

Dont do this

yeah, I started to respond back to a few. I try the troll with facts, get in and get out, technique

Used to - usually whenever the religion of peace had done one of it's usual peaceful stunts - but now make a point of avoiding any debate and not sharing anything political at all. Get annoyed when other people push their views into my newsfeed so try not to do the same with mine. Use POL and a few other sites to vent and argue instead. Anyway been meaning to DL my account for months now really should get round to it.

>conspiracy against Islam
holy shit

>discussing sex, politics, or religion on NSAbook

nope nope nope

Yes.

people who debate on facebook are fucking losers dude

Yeah. But since I have mexican and native American blood I can get my point across without looking like a racist shitlord.

Jesus Christ dude.....

Haven't used facebook since 2008 you fucking normalfag

Whatever you put on Facebook might as well be tattooed on your face for life.

It's the reason why I deleted Facebook, it's useless to use it for about 48 hours before getting 30day ban for posting truth (hate speech) or having problematic opinion (which clearly stems from my white male privilege)

Facebook doesn't allow debate, facebook forces circlejerk.

I got blocked by one of the biggest artists in dubstep today for having an opinion. Kinda sucks because it might hurt my career.

>getting 30day ban for posting truth (hate speech)

Please tell me you're joking, they aren't doing this shit now are they? Censoring people with """harmful"""" opinions?

No and I hide people who are constantly political.

>implying they aren't conditioned by values media and other aspects of their lives to be anyway

>having a kikebook account
Stay cucked faggot

This Facebook is primarily for women let's be honest it's a cock measuring contest for women to post "cute pictures" of their boyfriends

>one of the biggest artists in dubstep today

So you can't get your latte now or something?

Yes. I left some comments before I left my house about 3 hours ago. I'm expecting mad retards when I get back on.

I used to not, but recently I've grown more and more annoyed with leftists posting stuff that are just blatant lies so I've started to engage them. It's always funny to be super civil and watch them devolve into screaming apes. I actually triggered a girl by calling her intellectually lazy.

I don't because I'm not an unemployed, autistic permavirgin.

You cannot convince normies on Facebook.

Only ,,privately'' through personal messaging.

Doing anything through public comments is cringy attention-whoring. It should be bashed into oblivion and recognised for what it really serves - the selfish drive of one's attention deficit.

You don't scream, or at least I hope you don't, in the middle of a public spot in real life just because someone is wearing a Hillary Clinton shirt. The same goes for Facebook or any other virtual space of such nature. Just because it's easier to ,,scream'' on Facebook doesn't mean you should do it. It's what Tumblrinas, feminazis and other leftist scum does.

>Have facebook account
>Friend hundreds of people
>Unfollow them so you don't see their posts (but stay friends with them)
>Like a bunch of musician/artist's pages so your feed is only updates and tour dates from them

You fags are doong it wrong

I just hit them with one of these

>Uses facebook
>calls other normies

Constantly under my real name, even with my employer liking all of my comments.

>We need to ban guns (or something akin to that)
>Hey, what about banning importing more people from war torn theocracies that hold values incompatible with western society?
>REEEEEEEE

It got real old though, I'm fucked off in Alaska working for the fed farming fish, I'm just incompatible with regular society so I just signed off from the lower 48.

I do, or at least try. Always get postblocked on all my accounts within a month.

Done this too, like shooting fish with daddy issues in a barrel.

Hasn't happened to me but yeah I've a few friends (not 100% redpill but leaning that way) who've had repeat bans for posting unpopular political opinions.

Yeah, people don't enjoy blunt truth, they want to live in some fucking fake bubble that is liberalism and more broadly the huge fucking lie that is egalitarianism. I refuse I'm equal to a fucking savage Muslim dune coon blowing himself up in Iran.

This. But I still unfriend most outrageous idiots due to simply not wanting to be associated with them.

>Orkut
-created by a poo in loo
-communities owned by users
-people could filter whatever they wanted
-actually promoted discussions and cultural knowledge

>facebook
-created by a kike
-pages owned by corporations or the government
-no actual discussions, only circlejerking, anyone that confronts the status quo is banned from the page or the website

It's your fault pol, you should have stood with orkut

:^)

I try not to, in fact I get cancer every time I see the comment section on anything political related

Yeah, I have to agree. Like my fucking head starts hurting when I see how far some people mentally contort to make allocations for Islam while condemning a fundamental American way of life. It makes me want to just give up on my country.

This shit is fucking awful. There is a valid scientific reason homosexual men are banned form donating blood. Yet, this fucking faggot wants to expose innocent people to AIDS.

Nigga you better post the uncensored version right fucking now so he can be reported.
I don't care what consenting adults do, so why do so many gays seem so intent on giving me a reason to hate them?

>Orkut
Means "orgasms" in finnish slang, which is why it failed.

You do know we control what's cool on internet and what's not. Right monkey?

No. I just observe and report to Sup Forums.

So far everyone is blaming an AR-15 and not ISIS and their muslim sympathizers.

This fucking shit makes me want to blow my brains out. I cannot believe the mental gymnastics going down with people contorting to apologize for the most hyper conservative ideology on the planet. It's fucking liberals doing it too, it borders on cognitive dissonance.

>everyone is blaming an AR-15
My gf was browsing the NYT and more than half the article on the Orlando shooting was some AR-15/scary guns copypasta.

I actually just discovered Facebook. It's great.

I have found Facebook to be useful. I liked a ton of news sites, and I spit crap out onto them when they post something. I have a setup where I can always get my responses in first.

post this

No, don't use kikebook by mark kikeberg to control my habits, I have pol for that.

I get tons of laughs out of it. I just post something like this, and next thing I know, my responses are dinging out of control.

Fuck, that didn't include my entire post. Fixed.

Today some faggot I went to college with who got an anthropology degree posted some bullshit about how, because 300,000 people in the US have died from gun-related violence since 2001, we live in a war-torn country, on par with Syria or Mexico. He eventually stopped replying to my refutation and I took it as a sign that I'd won the argument.
I tweeted something about #NotAllMuslims and how white people aren't the only problem worth discussing this morning while retweeting three news tweets about the nightclub sandnigger having ties to ISIS and one of my bisexual female friends (who's dating a Jewess) told me to shut the fuck up.
I don't care, I don't have to be around these people anymore, I thought they were my friends and if they are then they won't abandon me because I didn't post a rainbow flag while doing this.

I humbly request Sup Forums's opinion-

How does this make you feel?

By the way, if anyone can figure out who I am from this post, please send me a Facebook message and either debate me or show some solidarity with me. I think that some of my Facebook friends browse Sup Forums as either paid shills or legitimate posters.

No. Only dipshits do that.

He's kind of right. I feel like society just doesn't give a fuck anymore because there is no honor. Mass shootings have only really become a thing in the past 20-30 years, while firearms were just as prevalent before this phenomena. It's a change in attitude as a people.

I deleted my facebook because I was getting in to too many debates

I'm really sorry you had to go through that.

I do very rarely, it has to be something I read that gets me to a point where I feel the need to shut a person up. I'm not white, but with the recent shit during the election is the reason why I started paying attention to the election. I didn't care, but until I saw those videos of kids crying tears of joy because they had a chance to see Trump and people were saying these videos are racist etc. I flipped, i said if it were Bernie or Hilary you people would be praising, as well as can anyone explain to me how these videos are racist? It was a lot if bullshit and I didn't know much about Trump, but I had a thought that if he lasted this long then he must be saying something. After Chicago I was full on board. I always hated this thing where liberals would use me as a shield for their agenda even though I'm not white. I wish these people who are liberals would understand that not even non white person thinks the same. Same goes for whites, like damn this push for tolerance and equality is a giant lie. Just cause I'm black don't mean I follow BLM. These people need to realize we all come from different backgrounds and have different experiences as well as outlooks in live. Seems like hate will never end thanks to these fuckheads

Yeah, it serves to filter out the regressives from my "friends" list

My hosts file blocks fuckbook and any fuckbook related IP range

>there is no honor.

this
fucking this
THIS PEOPLE
THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM

worst girl

Hes right but he doesnt understand exactly why the nation has a fractured society. Link him to Robert Putnam's studies about diversified neighborhoods and how people living in communities with lots of different cultures and ethnicities have less trust in their neighbors, less political participation and just generally more pessimism towards any kind of common morality within the community.

Link it back to the immigration act of 1965

this
its all so tiresome

are you kidding him?

how the fuck did you do all of those responses in under 2 minutes

Not even once, brother.

>getting in political debates
>discussing politics outside of Sup Forums
You've been memed, friend

Fuck no

But I do call out the obvious fake/shill accounts that are as obvious as a Nigerian scammer pretending to be a hot college girl (joined last year, maybe 20 friends max .. who are all also hillary staffers)

No, only idiots do that.

Yes but I have to use fake accounts or i'd lose my job and would never be hired again, especially in any non-menial job.