OMG. Have you hearing big news? Connor McGreggor, who is a fighting in a UFC, is making big fight with Floyd Mayweather...

OMG. Have you hearing big news? Connor McGreggor, who is a fighting in a UFC, is making big fight with Floyd Mayweather, who is a boxing man.

This news is unpresidented. I can't beleive my eyes when I do see. How can they make mixing of UFC and Boxing? My big predicting for fight is this. I am predict that Floyd will make glorious victory because fighting rules are boxing not UFC.

and how good do you you thing Mayweather doing if they fighting UFC rules in UFC gloves? Thinking he still win?

My big predicting is that if they were fighting UFC fighting then Connor McGregor make glorious victory

Why is nobody make communication with me?

I'm feel so terrible lonesome and unwanted and ignored and worthless :(

And Teacher David (he is native teacher) said I must to improve English by discussion with native speakers. But native speakers never want to talk to me because I'm a girl and I'm a Vietnamese. And I will failing English. And Whenever a native speaker do want to practice, all they call me gook and wop and they must bully and are being so cruel and mean to me.

this thread is surreal

This

Because obvious bait faggot loser

get the tico MLS fan in here stat
I want to watch him converse with OP

Do you think teacher David is attractive?

Wow. Do you also studying English? I am using "Lets go" when I reach the GEP levels, we useing New Inside Out by MacMillan publishing

>Do you think teacher David is attractive?
Yes. Teacher David hot. HE maybe 20. I am usually finding most all native teachers attractive. I'm so very lucky. My school getting many young native speaking teachers who come and do TEFL. If I wanting to meet real native speakers, I must to study extra English classes. Most all of us are to study extra English classes to meet real natrive speakers. Last term I learned by Teacher Colin and he very attractive also.

>all they call me gook and wop and they must bully and are being so cruel and mean to me
You are on Sup Forums so not surprising

"Teacher David" Makes this hilarious.

>I am using "Lets go" when I reach the GEP levels, we useing New Inside Out by MacMillan publishing
Absolutely underrated.

The fight Will be rigged but neither of them seem to care about that, though

I honestly have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Bait thread from a proxy user

Yaaayyyy. Lunch break.

>The fight Will be rigged but neither of them seem to care about that, though
"Rigged" means that onebody will manage or conduct (something) fraudulently so as to gain an advantage.

OMG. I have thinking this. I have reading that Mayweather once made bet of $750,000 on his fighting to win. I also investigating that Dana White is massive gambling also. I thinking maybe Dana White and Connor McGreggor make secret agreement and together making millions of dollars in rigged fight.

Bait thread from a proxy user
I have google. I have curious why need proxy when I'm here already?

Hello. I am make photograph of bathroom for you. I am a Vietnamese. I know in west countrys they finish poo time with paper. Vietnamese finish poo time with water butt spray for special cleaning.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Vietnamese finish poo time with water butt spray for special cleaning.

Show us ur hand, whitey.

Show ur penis..

some very dedicated bait

>all the Redditards that don't understand this proxy faggot is a tryhard.

We should have nuked Vietnam, instead.

Post butt

Mayweather's going to win, it's going to be a boring fight because Mayweather knows he can just defend his way to a points victory.

This may not be the best forum for learning English.

>Vietnamese finish poo time with water butt spray for special cleaning.
>I'm a girl

Internet speed is that low in Vietnam, hum?