Sup Forumscore: So basic a reddit (hpv+) thot can enjoy it

>Sup Forumscore isn't entry level garba-

LOL Sup Forums BTFO!
/r9k/ and /lit/ have better taste in all forms of art than you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40XwY--kD8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZPvJHcumI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also my tinder anthem btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40XwY--kD8

And yes it's ironic, Nirvana fucking sucks lmao

clearly a catfish accy

>Sup Forumscore isn't entry level garba-
But that's exactly what Sup Forumscore is meant to be, also this is Sup Forumscore of 2008 or 9, this bitch is playing catch up because she's only 19.

mommy gib

my point is this fucking husk of a human being listens to Sup Forumscore that you all claim to be
>"so deep and emotional, unlike that stuff on the radio or that shitty classic rock my dad likes"
but its not its literally on par with shitty radio music or classic rock because some cokewhore college partygirl likes it

Post your 3x3 chart OP

>hpv+)
> cokewhore college partygirl
/r/incels is thattaway
We respec women here buddy

inb4 p4k fags (aka bbc loving cucks try and fail to "roast me epic style")

>/r9k/
post proof

Best Cale album so I can't insult you

You are a faggot tho

Post tinder anthems.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyZPvJHcumI

You don't have bad taste, but you clearly need fucking therapy.

>this fucking husk of a human
if that is how you perceive a normal-looking person from looking at a single picture than i'm p sure you are the husk here. Kys my man

I think OP is just salty that no chick will ever like him or his “amazing” taste in music(which is probably some shit no one has heard of)

Common People - Pulp

>"roast me epic style"

>libtURDs get ownd, epic style volume 3
BASED PETE!

hmmmm yeah I need therapy..for what exactly again? Because I dont worship random tinder sluts gooey gashes? Really makes me think
>Not hating normies
get out

Im not even mad, just sad desu

also
>tfw no short hair REAL emo gf

>weah awww awww egueell, fweedom and wiberdy for all
*sips soy based drink*
>"I lihhhkk da midwestown emoo muhhsik and stahhh wahhs"

wtf is this

cringe thread?

>for what exactly again?
Because you're over the age of 18 (presumably) and can't stop seeing the world through a filter of shiitty memes.

But if you don't see a problem with that then more power to you, Merry Christmas, man. Enjoy the retroactive embarrassment thinking back on your burgeoning adulthood.

I hope you get catfished and get an STD by accident because that girl and her taste looks pretty ok, especially for 19yo, probably fun to talk to.

>that soymetal and babby's first rymcore
you're a tinder thot except unfuckable and even more delusional

>filter of shiitty memes.
Yeah I need therapy, right on normalshit
but women getting deep dicked by ALPHA males and having nothing but mashed potatoes and cum residue between their ears is not a meme
Genetically inferior men like myself need to learn to cope or get the rope

>Type O Negative
Fuck your fake emo music kid

I wanna fuck her rough until she listens to Kate Bush, Pains of Being Pure at heart, and Joanna Newsome

TOP QT CORE

As if you wouldn't cream yourself if she matched with you.

I get really pissed off when people complain about mu-core. This is what people who browse mu have chosen, if you don't like it, fuck off. Im not saying its the best shit music has to offer, but it is a pretty good starting point [spoiler]( Which is exactly what its supposed to FUCKIN BE )[/spoiler] for music as a whole with some quality albums that you can go back to.

>get the rope
the first sensible thing you said in this thread, put on some of your 3x3 soycore while you do it

>Alcest
How can anyone enjoy such mediocrity?

2deep4u
Nice dubs tho 88 my dude