How is Atlanta?

How is Atlanta?

Pretty nice.
I'd suggest going somewhere else to discuss it though. Sup Forums was in full force in the discussion threads when the show was out.

Too many blacks

cuck

#AtlantaSoBlack

i dislike niggers and everything nigger culture. please americans, stop shoving your disgusting minorities in every product you export, thank you.

Racebait is more of a Sup Forums thing than it is a Sup Forums thing.

It has some really good moments. There's just this constant weird racial tension you can feel on screen. The show doesn't seem to be sure how much it should be about race specifically, and what stance should be taken on it.

Occasionally it gets pretty close to "I'm not like the other thugs!" which is kind of weird and uncomfortable

Okay now the thread can continue to decay

>dude black people lmao

thought it was great, most pol drumpfkins hate it because >muh white genocide

>muh drumpfkins
Literally just you leftist shithead

Pretty good, gets weak during the end, but overall it's worth it. All the characters are done well(paperboi is the standout). It's not as preachy as I was expecting to be, points out problems in the black community, but does it in a nonhamfisted and classy way. It's not some 'muh blacks are oppressed and whites are evil' shit as Sup Forums fags say.

Give it a chance
DongLover is the black guy that all white guys want to be their "black friend"
He calls it the way it is, most black culture is absurd, and pop culture is even worse.

I refuse to watch anything with potential to include Donald Glover

It's good, not great. It's one of those shows where you just hang out with the characters but not a lot of memorable stuff happens. One warning though, theres an episode where its only the female characters and they go out to dinner and its fucking torture. The rest of the episodes are pretty good

>ad hominem
wow conservashits really know how to argue

not an argument

Pretty good. Great direction, some funny ideas, good characterization. A little.. too much at points, some restraint or clarity would be nice but very impressive.

Here's what's refreshing, as he's a black creator he can show flawed black characters which fucking finally. White and jewish writers are afraid to write blacks as anything but noble, funny, brave, kind, the stud, the smarter one, BORING, rather than flawed, complex PEOPLE like any other race. So it's cool they get to show the quirks and flaws of black characters.

David Simon can write good black characters.

Reminds me of shows like Wilfred, Baskets, Louie and all those small "indie" shows. It's really dry and low key with some quirkyness and humor mixed with drama but it never reaches greatness because not a lot happens.

Blackino

That's not ad hominem. Random insults arent ad hominem. Drumpfkin itself is an ad hominem because it attacks the person for simply supporting Trump instead of the actual argument.

Sure except gay niggers are OP mxry sxus

>mxry sxus
?

nail on the head...

The episode where paperboy is on a talk show is great.