8/19: ACB 67 - Cooper vs Berkhamov
8/25: Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani
8/25: Glory 44 - Chicago
8/31: Invicta FC 25 - Kunitskaya vs Pa'aluhi
9/2: UFC Fight Night 115 - Struve vs Volkov

Previous thread: Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=K7PNIzDKTI8

News:

>Dana thinks Travis Browne should retire
mmajunkie.com/2017/07/ufc-president-dana-white-says-travis-browne-should-retire-after-ufc-213-loss

>Nunes on withdrawal
mmajunkie.com/2017/07/ufc-champ-amanda-nunes-valentina-shevchenko-ufc-213-withdrawal-chronic-sinusitis

>Nunes will be given another main event despite pulling out of UFC 213 because of a stuffy nose
mmajunkie.com/2017/07/dana-white-champ-amanda-nunes-another-no-main-event-ufc-213-withdrawal

>UFC 213 salaries
mmajunkie.com/2017/07/ufc-213-salaries-fight-purses-money-alistair-overeem

fav female fighter?

hoo es yo favrit feemayul fytuh

Favorite thing to post to trigger Coral Springs?

He is 40 years old.

He abandoned his son and family to achieve his dreams!

He will never hold a belt!

He will never get another title shot!

He will never have a HOF career!

Career in shambles!

GA-GA-GADOOSH!

I didnt notice Todd going apeshit before

>Shevchenko was slated to earn a flat $100,000.
JUST

what does that matter if he got paid good heeming goofs? whittaker is going to be a dominant champ

>how to identified a retard
They believe Nunes had a legit reason not to fight.

They believe Joanna actually will anted the fight.

They think roidmero looked good last night.

does rogan or any other mma analyst know basic human anatomy? every hard body shot that connects is always 'oh right to the liver' when it hits the left side on the ribs or below the ribcage. kinda annoying

>FERGUSON
>there's only one way to save Gotham
>you gotta do it, Tony
>you gotta rape Tiger
>it's our only chance Tony
>do it
>RAPE HIM
>you are the hero this town needs but doesn't deserve, El Cucuy

>They think roidmero looked good last night.
but whittaker was supposed to KO him in later rounds!

So Amanda quit because she had a runny nose?

Is this the biggest bitch reason to pull out of a main event last minute? Struggling to think of others

>He abandoned his son and family to achieve his dreams!

i think you would find most married men jealous of this opportunity

still pushed his shit in with one leg yoel looked like julianna pena striking

>abandoned son

i remember this was a big news story over there

i only knew of him from other clips getting gadooshed but he seems like a proper lad

they "must" be paying her something right, how is she supposed to pay her bills lol

>still pushed his shit in with one leg
rewatch the fight, his leg was fine or he wouldn't kick or stand on it

it's funny they are watching the little ass monitors in front of them when the ending is unfolding right on their side of the cage

>people make posts about Whittaker
>people reply back with normal posts

>people make posts about Brendan Schaub
>get called shills and "schaubposters"

Explain yourself heem.

>Amanda announces retirement
>Holly headlines another card

heeminder that this tiny mother fucker got her first finish and is probably one of the best fighters in the world

Benton spooge is no longer a fighter

Who cares that your father was gone for 11 years, he brought back a shiny belt

except that he didn't

>only one of these people is relevant in mixed martial arts

She's definitely one of the best WSWs in the world. I thought she beat Rose in the rematch.

i like the part where Bisping handed whittaker his belt like the cuck he is

>abandon your son
>promise him to bring back a gold belt
>never get belt
>still abandoned your son

Defend this, Lithcuck

>how to identified a retard

Step 1. Read your post.

Why does Dana seem to take fighters getting injured as a personal insult?

>injured

Schaub is a legend of the sport, is a top analyst in the game, and does work with Bellator and showtime boxing. Whittaker is an active fighter in the UFC. He won the interim belt last night. How casual are you? They are both very relevant.

Who is Benton sponge?

what is yoel supposed to do? stay in cuba harvesting sugar canes for 12 dollars a day? he can't bring his family in to the states least he can do is make fuckton of money (like he has) to bring to cuba

Post your picks for UFC Fight Night 113.

>Nelson
>Calvillo
>Felder
>Marshman
>Craig
>Mulheron
>Roberts
>Pantoja
>Bofando
>Teymur
>Johns
>Smith

>his leg was fine

Idiot

I'm sick and tired of literal whos getting promoted to main card just to goof my picks, happened at 211 too and I'd love to have won that picks

Why are you so dumb that you dont understand business? Take your stupidity back to r/mma. We dont want you here.

He has a massive gambling addiction and needs the fights to feed his shady booky side shit

you make it seem like he was as hurt as chandler

but these were the winners without the changing of the card. where are you poland?

calendarnigger is such a moron that zilch has been watching since 205 the earliest he doesnt know anything about mma all he says is "rewatch the fight!!!!"
i am getting so close to you i cant fucking wait to put you in prison for good you fucking nothing

because it takes millions of dollars to put events together
because he has to answer every dumb fan and reporter question
because literally everyone with tickets was entitled to a refund over amanda's headache

Because when they're headlining PPVs, it means that the UFC wasted a fuckton of money marketing the fight and that they'll lose money due to ticket refunds and reduced PPV buys

Is our boy Jwill the only one worth watching this weekend weekend?

Hey /heem/, I joined MMA gym three months ago, and today I found out other fighters call me "white bob sapp" behind my back. Is that a compliment, or are they clowning me? I come from boxing and oly weight lifting background, but I'm nowhere near as big as bob.

I know Yoel lost, but it's really refreshing that he took it like a pro. I know the dude's cheated, but who hasn't at this point? Even Jones got popped but don't tell me you don't want to see him fight. Gained a lot of respect for Yoel, that flag ripping shit was immature as fuck and he talked about it like a man instead of all the grandstanding that's prevalent in the sport. I want to see Bisping lose to Whittaker and have a Romero vs Bisping fight. That might be Bisping's clever marketing. Here's to hoping GSP stays the fuck out of the division.

Lima was fucking retarded though.

Pettis posting is not dead

you literally said it did nothing fuck off

Are you white?

lol you suck

Lima was absolute shit. Was this the best they could get for the 5th ranked fighter in the division? Fuck.

Post whole picks, I'm pretty sure I picked the same before and after change of main event.

Yes.

nunes had a stuffy nose i will beat her and nina up with one arm tied behind my back

It's not a compliment if you aren't a big guy
Bob Sapp was known for being big, but being a massive pussy who gave up in all of his fights

>selectively choosing events I did bad on

>I want to see Bisping lose to Whittaker and have a Romero vs Bisping fight
not gonna happen, Bisping retires after getting heem'd by whittaker
he was still able to move around and kick, how is that "fighting on one leg"

>everyone who picked Yoel was retarded

This already? It was a close matchup it wasn't stupid to pick either guy

>retard who picked Romero detected
Lol serious question how long have you been watching?

BASED

They did the same thing with Andrade when they fed her Hill. They're getting her ready for a fight against Joanna after Rose loses

just posted the last one you picked you anime watching 18 year old

whittaker pushed roidshitholes shriveled nuts in and you fucking nobodies are all talking about how great yoel is you literally all owe me an apology RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

80% of /heem/ picked Yoel now they all wanna jump the bandwagon and shit on him, sad!

Bisping might fight GSP after losing the belt, if Canuck still wants it by then. But there's no way he will ever fight Romero now

since weidman almost bled out from that knee :p

I have kinda Travis Browne build, so not really big, rather tall.

2 years

to back out *after* the weigh-ins when you're a co-main or main title fight is 100x worse

you give the promotion no chance to call even a shitty audible and bring someone else in

>189er
>205er
>213er

Did anybody who isn't a casual pick roidmero?

>i'll feel worse going into work tomorrow morning with a hangover than amanda nunes did

no way GSP will fight Bisping after a loss like that, he'll hype up a fight with Woodley/Maia winner for bigg money and call it quits after getting brutally heem'd

>if i call people casuals it will become true

Robert would have got his head split open with elbows if he didn't come in with a hurt leg

im still waiting for an apology you all talked so much shit on how roidshithole and jacarrhea were going to run through whittaker same with blowgay with holloway i WANT an apology RIGHT now

i was puking and shitting all day yesterday and wouldve gladly fought joanna, nunes, nina, asshit ladd, and jesshitca eye all at once and fucking shattered all of them, women are fucking cowards and subhuman

So then we all agree Amanda Nunes is a shitbag.

>picking roidmero
>not being a casual
Pick one.

Roidmero Is lucky he got gadooshed and nobody is even mentioning that he tried to cheat with that glove tape last night.

no you weirdo!

the new strategy for holding the belt is pulling out of fights

See those are winning 213 picks if you don't auto goof Nunes and if not for literally who Andrade

I don't think that's true. Bisping seems to only care about money, and this motherfucker ripped the guys flag on television. Think of how easy it would be to market that fight. He shouldn't care about losing, losing is always a possibility and I think he knows that.He's just trying to maximize profit at this point in his career.

that makes no sense you gunless nanny state loving precum shitstain i would love nothing more than to find you and imprison you and your entire race traitor country

>filename

Robert couldn't even finish a gassed Romero throwing 3 punches a round

>m-my leg hurt!

>C-Can I keep it?

Nah

Yeah I don't think it will happen either. Nor will GSP fight Woodley

Can someone make webms of Yoel walking forward like a terminator in the 5th? That shit was awesome.

I believe I see a general fear in mma world of the athlete Yoel is. Everyone is saying what an amazing job Rob did and compliment him, while it was a close fight with no one really dominating or hurting each other. In forums and yt comments Yoel is also getting bashed. For what? All of it sounds unreasonable.

It truly looks like petty little cucks do that out of fear and inferiority.