T2 Question

How did the T-1000 travel back in time if only organic matter is allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/gun-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=vygQZ9hYqyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did the T-800 travel back in time if only organic matter is allowed?

He was made of hamburger mince

it was wrapped/encased in a flesh sack, like the other terminators.

He covered himself in bacon

he can replicate all matter? except stuff like guns?

It's not unreasonable to assume that the T-1000's poly mimetic alloy, or to use a more colloquial term, "liquid metal" is organic in some way that the metal exoskeleton of the T-800 isn't.

They BS it by saying it's because they're covered in organic matter but this doesn't explain why they wouldn't put bad ass future weapons in skin sacks for time traveling

That was only in the novelization.

Yeah kinda a big plot hole.

SCIENCE

Wouldn't the sack just travel back by itself leaving the T-1000 behind? Is the time machine that easy to fool? Why didn't Reese just carry clothes and some weapons in a flesh sack?

could you get weapons through the time machine if you shoved them up your ass?

Oh yeah hold up while Kyle Reese and John Conner butcher some of their dead friends and fellow soldiers for spare flesh to store weapons and clothes in

Best not to give the savior of mankind major assbleeds during his mission.

is your ass not a skin sack, user?

Why didn't Skynet just send back a nuke in one of the skin sacks?

Just circumcise every male resistance member and have them donate their foreskins so that Connor can make a sack to carry goods. It's not rocket science.

Anyone else here HATED Salvation? Even more than than that garbage gynysys. It was so bleak, soulless, that generic fucker was unbearable, bale was just shit. Oh and it had helena bonham carter LOL. What a shitshow.

you could but probably easy just to swallow and vomit it

Why didn't Skynet just win?

T2 >>> T1 >>>>>>>> Salvation >>> T3 = Ginyses

Debate me.

>nuke

why is everything weapon a "nuke" to you, dumb americans? why are you so basic and retarded?

you cant be more wrong, fucko.

care to substitute another super weapon we invented in place, be my guest

You wouldn't use a nuke?

>an original ending to Terminator salvation had John connor dying then and there, and his skin being transplanted onto the cyborg guy to carry on the mantle.only to have been taken over by skynet and killing the last of the human resistance
>the ending dubs guy pushed for

Does anyone have the image that shows all the time lines and how they changed with each movie?

a fuck everyone ending doesnt make up for a bad movie.

I assume the flesh has to still be living.

Fucking awful but the real ending isn't much better

>hamburger mince
it's already minced you fucking retard islander

Sounds like a job for a butt plug

god damn it rick that's your answer to everything

What if the barrels poking out a little bit. Does it get left behind?

It's been a while, but do you actually see the T-1000 come through? I thought it was just the cop coming to investigate the "electrical disturbance", finding the aftermath, and the T-1000 comes out and shanks him.

>Invincible robot needs some giant plasma gun to kill some random human who is probably a accountant or a college kid

>John Conner isn't some grand leader that can inspire hope and morale to then human fighters to take down the machines after years of being hunted down
>He lived long enough with the knowledge from his mom and the attitude to keep fighting with the others when all seems lost
>Salvation makes John Conner sit in a safe room and repeat info he got from his mom every once in awhile and everyone defends him as like the robots would win if he died
>Sarah Conner could've just written a few short books on what to do and made copies to save everyone time from having to defend John all the time.

At first I thought, wow, why didn't I think of that first, but then I thought

2 weapons. One in front one in the back

What if Skynet forced a slave to swallow T-1000 and he vomited it out when they arrived in the past?

Or kill a dog and stuff it full of weapons.

Okay look you dumb fuckers, when you IDIOTS invent time travel, then you can start commenting on flesh sacks.

t.CAMERON

>Group of naked humans appear tied together
>T-800 skeletons escape soon after arrive back in time

>Overkill isn't a totally appropriate means of accomplishing the most vital objective you have

It probably draws unnecessary attention.

And the thing about guns is anyone can use them, that's why sometimes it's smart to not have a weapon, lest it be used against you.

How did they know skynet was sending back terminators in the past anyways? The humans didn't have that technology right? The term would dead Sarah and John would disappear before they knew correct?

John knew because he remembered. He was told by his mother and sent a guy to die knowing he would father John.

This.
Send 10 guys back with the disassembled parts of pulse rifles stuck up their asses and then assemble them in the past.
As a bonus, now you've got 10 extra guys to help you.

While we're on the subject, why didn't Skynet just send 100 Terminators back?
The humans and friendly Terminators have a hard enough time dealing with one, they'd never win against an army of them.

Come to think of it, why did Skynet send anything back in the first place? If we're going by 12 Monkey's logic of time travel, which was implicitly confirmed in the third movie, then it knows it can't change anything.
Maybe it's just ensuring that it's own existence.

Why didn't they just send back all the terminators to the same exact time period as the first one? Have three terminators hunting Sarah instead of just one.

You dick.

He looks like the guy from Baseketball

Organic simply means that a material contains carbon. Terminators certainly contain carbon.

he was sent forward in time so far that he came back around.

skynet was smart like that.

Better T2 question:

If time travel can actually alter the future, (meaning the future is eventually overwritten after the time traveller travels in time)
Then how the fuck did Skynet observe the effects of having sent something back to the past?
It would have to be both aware of the mission (which is the Skynet that exists before time is rewritten), and be aware of the results (which is a completely different Skynet that would never have launched that mission the way it was launched).

The entire god damn point of The Terminator was that you can't change the future, and there's just a very niche timeloop that is simply part of the only timeline that has, does and will ever exist.

T2 just takes a DBZ heel-turn on the entire concept and says fuck it.

He was disguised as organic matter and tricked the time lords.

A better question would be why did the t-1000 have to be naked to travel back in time.

Switch 1 and 2 and I'd agree

The Terminators are weapons you dumb fuck. Why do you need a future weapon to kill Sarah Or John Connor when you can just shoot them or send your fist through their chest?

>The entire god damn point of The Terminator was that you can't change the future

no it wasn't. It's just a good flick, it don't have a point.

How do I get my own Glaubot gf like John Connor?

>we

This thread raised more questions than it answered

any of you know that robert patrick is a member and chapter club president of the boozefighters MC. the boozefighters were the original 1% club before the hells angels even though now the current boozefighters claim they arent 1%. i see these bikers all the time here in texas where im from which is an hour away from waco where that big biker shootout happened

i think its metal alloy can mimic organic matter to trick the machine. i assume maybe it was silicone-based or something.

The resistance captured the facility where the Time travel device was

>why they wouldn't put bad ass future weapons in skin sacks

they did

There is nothing pointing to that still being an issue in the t-1000 timeline, stop assuming so much.

>Watching 800 and 1000 fight for the first time

Holy SHIT.

It should've just send back robots to before Modern ages. Dominate people, build factories to build more robots

In the guns&roses music video

T2>T1>T:TSCC>T:G>T3
Didn't saw Salvation

It's Salvation worth a watch?

I don't think swallowing a gun barrel would be an easy task and swallowing small jagged metal parts and then being able to vomit them all back up again also doesn't seem "easy" or safe.

Yes
did you watch T3 or GenYshit

>How did the T-1000 travel back in time

How did anything go back in time? Why don't we start there

>"Something about the field generated by a living organism. I didn't build the fucking thing".

Kyle's explanation to Silberman shouldn't be taken as reliable.

Then why would they bother with the flesh sack? Just for fun?

T2>T1>Sarah Connor Chronicles >>>>>>>>> the rest

Fuck you, kill a cow

You CAN time travel with non-organic material, both the resistance and skynet fell for the meme.

T-800 skin is living organic tissue.
The energy required for the prototype time machine caused a blackout of the eastern half of the USA every time it was used.

It's been done before:
letterboxd.com/film/gun-woman/

>not mincing your mince twice to make sure it's extra minced

This. Kyle doesn't know how a fucking time machine works. He was sent back almost immediately after the resistance found the thing.

He's essentially an unreliable narrator. The psychiatrist is pointing out plot holes in his story, so he tells him how he understands it to work, when he really couldn't possibly have a clue.

The T-800 being sent was Skynet's first use of an untested device moments before defeat. Had the resistance not already won, Skynet probably would've had more time to send worse things through.

Maxim 37: There is no "overkill." There is only "open fire" and "reload."

>Terminators are incapable of storing or leaving information about the previous timeline in such a way that Skynet-B can find it.

>Then how the fuck did Skynet observe the effects of having sent something back to the past?

Now there's a question. Could it be that they never got that information and the movies are just that version of Skynet sending a terminator for the first time?

Plus, a defeated Skynet could've decided they were going to send 3 terminators into the past all at once, but they arrived in different years.

I cant stop watching that fucking GIF! He just didnt give a fuck

Exactly. According to T2 cut future scenes, Skynet uses the machine exactly twice (fuck T3). Resistance experiences two blackouts when the machine is used. They defeat Skynet, break into the machine, and determine the destinations. Kyle is sent. Then the reprogrammed T-800 is sent, then they destroy the machine.

>T2>T1

Opinion discarded

Do you think he was precision fluffed to give him a chub but not a full boner?

Maybe they were all Jewtilated at birth. I understand American's like to abuse their newborns in this way.

>There will never be a good Terminator thread on Sup Forums

Robocop> T1 >>T2 >>>>>> T3> dog shit>> Salvation

Haven't seen gynesis(however the fucking you spell it) or the tv show.

8/10 post

How do you resolve the first film's paradox?

There isn't a paradox. It was deterministic.

What's wrong with Wolfie? He's really barking

i always liked that video

youtube.com/watch?v=vygQZ9hYqyE

>Contrary to popular belief, "You Could Be Mine" was not originally going to be the official theme of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. However, the references to Guns N' Roses that were made in the film (from John Connor's friend's L.A. Guns T-shirt to the T-800 taking out his shotgun from a box of roses, thus playing a pun on the band's name) were so clear and obvious that it was a wise business decision to make when director James Cameron decided to recruit the band to perform a song. As it would turn out, "You Could Be Mine" was selected to be included in the film. Arnold Schwarzenegger had the band members over for dinner at his own home to negotiate the deal.

T3 Question...

How come the T-X was shittier than the T1000, despite being a newer model?

shittier? with energy weapons/hacker shit?