Guys, I think we need to stop hating fags

Guys, I think we need to stop hating fags.
Why do we even care who they fuck at night? The fact is, their sexual orientation has almost 0 impact on our lives, while shit skins want us all dead.

They will be a good ally vs muslims and we should show them some support when tragedies like this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

brainblogger
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
archive.org/stream/TheAgenda-TheHomosexualPlanToChangeAmerica/The-Agenda_-_The-Homosexual-Plan-to-Change-America-Louis-P-Sheldon_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ts-eymcCRs
jameshannam.com/medievalscience.htm
pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is a surprisingly cogent if somewhat cynical and racist argument. I'm convinced.

I only have an issue with them if they want to gay adopt a child and gay raise it. I'd rather children have a father and a mother. Apart from that I'm OK with them AND SO SHOULD YOU Sup Forumstards.

They should stop announcing their sexuality everywhere to everyone and should not have parades. Their lives should not revolve around sex. Otherwise, as long as they don't bother me, whatever.

Yes, I think they should not be able to adopt.

Fags are mentaly ill, you should learn this in your biology classes

They spreads AIDS

And they are just tool for depopulation

More fags=More degeneracy
ppl these days even say that its "natural" to be fag.This is like killing the little knowledge we have about our world.

They don't keep it private, that's the problem. Have you been to a """"Pride Parade""""?

It would be easier to support gays if I understood exactly what 'counts' as gay to our ancestors. Do marines have gay sex? How about the founding fathers? What about romans? How far does gay stuff go in Sparta? How much locker room foolery is normal? Exactly what makes it degenerate, when it's practiced without protection?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't know what a degnerate amount of gayness looks like because I'm not a fucking sports team fag, like all those homosexual jocks sucking each other off in school all day. Then they have autistic fits of rage and beat women, kill people et cetera.

I honestly wouldn't know a thing about it.

yeah, agree.

Also, we get the right to choose a vehicle. I am not driving around in a faggy car.

fuck off

I'd be fine with them adopting as long as they don't raise them to be retarded SJW liberals. One can dream i guess

Gays needed to be armed from the start i want them so we can push for a new face of republicans
Almost every gay man i have met hates women and or has good shit on feminist.
>Tfw gay kids start shooting abusive gay fathers.

Eh, yeah. Tolerate, but don't encourage, and don't normalize.

The SJWs are actively trying to confuse children about their own gender identity for whatever reason. They want to abolish family too (though they generally didn't come clean with that one quite yet). That's the worst thing about it all...

Sounds like you have faggot...

You should be happy that there are more gays. They are usually very happy people, very well educated, always in good mood...

And we have a saying in my country : "The more gays there are, the more women are left to us"

>Fags are mentaly ill

Are they?

>0 impact on our lives
>spread diseases faster via anal sex
>higher rates of child molesting
>destroys normal family values
>destroys the close relations men can have with each other because "no homo bro"

Why is the left so blind to the fact that homosexuality is one of many cancers that destroys a civilization? Homosexuality has been around for a long time. If it wasn't harmful to society we would have accepted long ago.

I have no problem with gays and never have. You are what you are. Now, choosing to follow a religious cult, thats on you and I have a problem with that.

Realistically speaking letting fags out of the closet is better for natural selection anyway. Fags in the closet marry wives to pretend to be heterosexual and have children, fucking other men on the side. Fags out of the closet don't procreate.

They are, this is basic biology
brainblogger

>a good post by a leaf and a good response by a leaf
is this reality

.com/2015/05/14/homosexuality-in-the-brain/

>They are usually very happy people, very well educated, always in good mood...
Yes, they are a neat species.
>"The more gays there are, the more women are left to us"
Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect the lack of available, decent women is what drives gayness more than anything else (but not necessarily the only factor though!). Supply and demand, as usual. The more gays you have, the more it indicates your women have become degenerate. Not something to celebrate. Also why gay rights and feminism go hand in hand.

Go fuck yourself degenerate gay cunt.

They don't

I'm gay af and only like 15% of my friends and co workers know. I've never been to a "pride parade" because it's not my thing but free country etc

its natural... but irrational, doesn't mean we have to disrespect them as human being. You are an idiot.

Most of them are born with preference for same sex. I am sure there may be small % that only do it for attention, but otherwise i don't think they can do anything about it.

as far as i know romans and greeks were really gay.

Irumatio:
>Irrumatio is a forced form of fellatio, almost always against another man

just an example from Romans and there is a lot of stuff similar to this.

Just a reminder to all the fickle alt-right faggots defending the queers or acting like homosexuals are our natural allies that homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jews, and that the acceptance of homosexuality is what opened the door to the transgender degeneracy we see now.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind.

You want homosexuals yet wonder why shitskins want you all dead? What's wrong with your brain, faggot?

I doubt that they will trust right-wing after what happened to Rohm.

Rohm was killed for wanting to replace the military with the SA

Gay is not a choice, bro. You are or you aren't gay

What they do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of my business.

They just need to not fag it up in public, just like how I don't have any business strutting around talking about how much I love to eat pussy.

fags are cesspools of disease

That was an excuse and we both know it. Himmler didn't like him.

The gays want to take away the right of anyone to refuse to serve them. They'll ruin your business if you don't make a gay cake.

To hell with them.

Sometimes when my shit is big and hard my asshole hurts for a bit. Is that what you guys feel when you take one in the ass? Or does it only hurt in the beggining? Do you guys actually like to take it?

>gay rights and feminism go hand in hand

hahaha no, that's completely bullshit

Himmler preached against the gays but he barely did anything about them. He was threatening hitler's power and thats why he was taken out.

Gay rights and feminism are both products of cultural marxism.

Rohm was killed because he didn't fullfilled his purpose anymore and Hitler doubted his loyalty. Himmler also wanted to replace the army with the SS.

>Why do we even care who they fuck at night?
I don't, they're the ones that throw fag parades in the streets and have been trying to twist marriage.

Its not

>love between 2 consenting human beings is mentally ill
Nah brah. Thinking like that is what's mentally ill. You're sick. Get help

When they stop supporting shitskins.

>But the 1950s had a serious side as well, and the House UnAmerican
Activities Committee, headed by Senator Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin,
soon discovered that the homosexual community in this country was
permeated by communists. In fact, the foremost leader of the so-called
"homophile" movement at the time, Harry Hay, was not only a flagrant
homosexual but also a long-standing member of the Communist Party USA,
and he had been trained in the Soviet Union.

>In an article assessing the new trend called "Pedophilia Chic;" Dr. Mary
Eberstadt described for readers of the Weekly Standard the close
relationships between the homosexual community and the growing
pedophile movement. Eberstadt says the reason why sex with boys is being
so openly debated in this country today is because it's being pushed by
"certain parts of the gay rights movement. The more that movement has
entered the mainstream, the more this ' question' has bubbled forth from
that previously distant realm into the public square." All these evils spring
from the same root.

archive.org/stream/TheAgenda-TheHomosexualPlanToChangeAmerica/The-Agenda_-_The-Homosexual-Plan-to-Change-America-Louis-P-Sheldon_djvu.txt

For some of them, sure.

But in general? I really doubt that.

Gayness is on the rise and I don't think it's just because they have always been gay but are not being repressed anymore.

It's being encouraged.

>announcing their sexuality everywhere to everyone
You may not realise it, but conversations end up implicitly involving it all the time. If people tall about girlfriends am I meant to lie and not mention my bf?

I'm not saying all do, of course, but many do. Being gay, imo, should not be a lifestyle, as in it should not define one's life, but should just be a fact in one's entire life.

I've honestly came to realise this as well. Might be thanks to Milo and the other based gay people who have lived. Trannies are mentally ill but gays seem to just want to live their lives.

this also tbpqfh

You learned all of this off of Sup Forums you meme rhetoric gobbling shit pig

Wrong. It's degenerate and they are brainwashing you and your children.

No it's different.

Actually more and more gays are supporting right wing parties. In france more percent of gays voted right then straight people did.

I hate fags to the core, but I hate towel heads a lot fucking more.

> but gays seem to just want to live their lives.

No they don't. They're just like any other "minority group" that wants to silence dissent.

I don't know how harmful it is, but I saw a gay flag at a government building today, so it is clear that it has an impact.

Another (((za))) faggot enabler.

why are we pretending faggots are just normal people who fuck others of the same gender? they're obviously part of a sick, degenerate culture

Same logic applies to religiousfags then. Can't be around a religiousfag without hearing about their fucking religion. They're worse than homosexuals and more annoying. I'm not against religion, I'm just sick and tired of hearing about it, and it's not right to force ones beliefs over another human being - dictating what they can and can't do. It's unreasonable to hate homosexuals, but to actually HATE them is a sign of sexual insecurity. That means something is wrong with the way one thinks.

There sure seem to be! It's that whole "intersectional" thing that has been taking on. No idea how it was before or how the gays feel about that, but it's what has been happening.

This. "Gay Rights" are a form of political control.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ts-eymcCRs

To be really fucking honest, even though it's degenerate and shit, i don't give a fuck if they're 100% quiet about it.

Sexual preferences should be kept private, not made parades about it.

Also there's no such thing as "LGBT" oppression, not even in eastern-europe, probably in ME & Russia.

No, that's not what I mean. That's fine.

I'm not religious anyway.

šinkovc spizdi,
noben ne mara pedrov

What's up with that thumb?

>they don't just want to live their lives
Yes they do. It's asshole like you who keep trying to objectify their lifestyle as wrong and "degenerate" that causes their oppression. They only do parades and shit in defense to their oppression.

>inb4 homosexuals aren't repressed
Look through this thread alone and count how many posts there are about "death to gays xD"

This. I understand you have no control over what you're attracted to. Some guys like blondes, some like fattys, some like dicks. No one knows why. Everyone has different tastes. It's why pizzas come with different toppings. I don't like to see two guys kissing in some kind of degenerate parade, just as much as i don't want to see a hetero couple kissing in public. Waving shit in people's faces and telling them they must accept it is a good way to get them to hate it.

>They're worse than homosexuals and more annoying

Chriistianity has contributed more to Western Civillization that fags have. Fags are parasites used by the left to destroy western values. Libertarian parasites like you are worthless enablers.

Mhm, but where I am at least, they seem to have this pissy left wing anti-establishment streak.

Like their lifestyle, attention seeking.

Anything that differs from our social norms, they support.

It's like turkeys voting for christmas, I'll agree

oppressed*
not "repressed"

mental illness
noun
noun: mental illness; plural noun: mental illnesses
a condition which causes serious disorder in a person's behaviour or thinking.nking.

>mentally ill
Not according to the overwhelming majority of scientists and mental health professionals.
>spread AIDS
It's not necessarily homosexuality that does this. It's unsafe sex and drug use, regardless of orientation. Many studies group male prostitutes and prisoners (both of whom may have "gay" sex but be heterosexual) in the same category as monogamous gay couples.
>depopulation
They wouldn't reproduce anyways, and it's not exactly good to have very high birth rates.

>they seem to have this pissy left wing anti-establishment streak.
The vocal gays do. There's a silent group of us who vote right but can't be loud about it.

>But in general? I really doubt that.

source? I don't think anyone wakes up some day and decides he wants a boyfriend. Sure, some of them are attention seekers, but they change their minds quickly

>Gayness is on the rise

Because in old times they were killed, or at least socially ostracized

Do you guys cum when taking it?

As long as they're lot flamboyant, but what we need, is for this to NOT turn into a gateway to accept others, trannies will always be delusional, and just insane, Blacks will never be equal to whites, things like that.

>No, that's not what I mean. That's fine.
Oh cool. I get what you mean then, the flaming faggots who shout about it all day long annoy even me.
I just want to be quietly gay and find a bf.

What about all those "hate speech" laws? What about schools training children to report their parents for "homophobic" attitudes?

Fags don't want to be left alone. They bitch about "oppression" whenever someone dissents from them.

Fags are just humans with a sexual attraction to their own gender. There is objectively nothing wrong with that. You're fucking autistic.

Christianity brought on the dark ages, almost eradicated any hope of science, and humanity almost went extinct because of that. Fuck off

Feminists and GBT have always been at odds, redstockings and TERFs are the most prominent examples. Intersectionality is a meme minorities use to get women to be allies.

That tweet was faked.

Gay Trump supporter here.

I love you guys.
no homo

>its natural...
It's as natural as shizophrenia and pedophilia.

>sucking his own dick

absolutely based. Any vid?

>It's unreasonable to hate homosexuals
I don't think it's hate. I think it's disgust. Heterosexuals instinctively feel disgust towards homosexuality of the same sex.

I think the main problem with gays is the same as with atheists and kikes truth be told I don't give a shit what they do its the fact so many of them support the leftist bullshit.

>More fags=More degeneracy
ppl these days even say that its "natural" to be fag.This is like killing the little knowledge we have about our world.

That's exactly what I'm talking about when I claim all faggots as the death of culture. Zero impact on our lives my ass, that's a load of bullshit. Gays are normalizing fucking other dude's in the ass and now people think that's normal. It's a bad enough aberration as is when a slut gets screwed up the poop hole.

>mentally ill
Bao, A., & Swaab, D. (2011). Sexual differentiation of the human brain: Relation to gender identity, sexual orientation and neuropsychiatric disorders Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 32 (2), 214-226 DOI: 10.1016/j.yfrne.2011.02.007
Hines, M. (2010). Sex-related variation in human behavior and the brain Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 14 (10), 448-456 DOI: 10.1016/j.tics.2010.07.005
Luders, E., Sánchez, F., Gaser, C., Toga, A., Narr, K., Hamilton, L., & Vilain, E. (2009). Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism NeuroImage, 46 (4), 904-907 DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2009.03.048
Nugent, B., Wright, C., Shetty, A., Hodes, G., Lenz, K., Mahurkar, A., Russo, S., Devine, S., & McCarthy, M. (2015). Brain feminization requires active repression of masculinization via DNA methylation Nature Neuroscience, 18 (5), 690-697 DOI: 10.1038/nn.3988
Savic, I., Berglund, H., & Lindstrom, P. (2005). Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual men Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 102 (20), 7356-7361 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0407998102
Savic I, & Lindström P (2008). PET and MRI show differences in cerebral asymmetry and functional connectivity between homo- and heterosexual subjects. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 105 (27), 9403-8 PMID: 18559854
Swaab, D. (2007). Sexual differentiation of the brain and behavior Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 21 (3), 431-444 DOI: 10.1016/j.beem.2007.04.003
Swaab, D. (2008). Sexual orientation and its basis in brain structure and function Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 105 (30), 10273-10274 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0805542105
>spread AIDS
Anal is the key of spreading it
>Depopulation
low birth rates ?
You know that our planet can handle A LOT more ppl, but the elite cant control that many.

>it's not exactly good to have very high birth rates
Yeah, go tell that to third worlders.
WE sure got low birth rates all figured out though.

>Do you guys cum when taking it?
They can sometimes

As an American I don't think you should have to feel persecuted for being a fag. I don't agree with that lifestyle, but I'm not going to go out of my way to stop anyone.

What I don't like is this notion that being a fag is normal, because it isn't.

But both those things are natural, and one of them generally causes no harm and can be treated.

Anal sex between men and women can be just as dangerous. In any case you should wear protection.
>higher rates of child molesting
Source? Also the gender of a molestation victim doesn't really relate to the sexual preferences of the molester.
>cancer that destroys civilization
That's bullshit and everyone knows it.

>Christianity brought on the dark ages, almost eradicated any hope of science, and humanity almost went extinct because of that. Fuck off

No serious historian believes in "the dark ages". Christianity is the reason modern science exists.

jameshannam.com/medievalscience.htm

LBT is at odds to G now.
pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/

>Fags are just humans with a sexual attraction to their own gender. There is objectively nothing wrong with that.

Race is a social construct, homosexuality is normal. Please go study the theory of evolution, you dumb creationist.

Get out you fucking namefag portugoose

You can be quiet in Isole Tremiti degenerate scum