Okinawans are the most cucked race in the world

Okinawans are the most cucked race in the world.

>Be Okinawan
>Weather is nice
>Nobody works, everyone just fishes, parties, eats and sleeps
>Have no army
>A small Japanese clan waltzes in and conquers the whole place in a day
>The king of Okinawa says "don't hurt my peeps, bro. I do whatchu say."
>Japanese daimyo says "das rite. Now continue trading with China. U betta not tell China that we own u bruh or ur gonna get some fists"
>Okinawa loses its independence without a single fist fight
>for 250 years, okinawa keeps their cuckdom a secret to China, and continues paying tribute to both china and japan
>Eventually Japan makes Okinawa a part of Japan
>WW2 pacific theater happens
>Most of the fighting happens in okinawa than on actual japanese clay
>okinawans take the biggest brunt of the damage from the war. They get raped by both american and japanese soldiers
>Okinawa is completely devastated
>WW2 ends. Finally! Maybe now we okinawans can catch a break..
>Nope.
>America and Japan ignores okinawan pleas and chooses to make half of okinawa a US military base
>Okinawan culture is eradicated by Burger King and KFC and okinawans become the fattest people in east asia. Okinawa is filled with whore houses, strip clubs, tattoo parlors, and Popeye's Chicken to cater to American soldiers.

Why cant okinawa catch a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5BAKSAL8PI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice bait, but actually Okinawa is pretty cool it's like the Hawaii of Japan.

They have the highest life expectancy in Japan and the world because of their laid back lifestyle. It's "poor" by Japanese standards but still a great place to visit and work. 10/10 would visit again

It made for a nice Chris Potter song, though:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5BAKSAL8PI

I am an Okianwan brak hapa who doesn't know my father is

It's a clay of Shimazu

>Okinawa is filled with whore houses, strip clubs, tattoo parlors, and Popeye's Chicken
Noice

>A small Japanese clan waltzes in and conquers the whole place in a day

What?
The Shimazu were one of the strongest clans in Japan.
They fought against Tokugawa in Sekigahara and still kept their lands.

Sounds great I'll be there in a month for like a year or more

grim

Inside the brain of an Amerifat:
>KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

its not even a "race" they are the same japanese.

the internet was a mistake

Is your mom or dad black?

You're right, they're Japonic, but they're not Yamatos. Ryukyun peoples to Yamato is like Dutch to German, it's just that you decide to kill off their languages.

>You're right, they're Japonic, but they're not Yamatos
the internet was a mistake

dont believe netouyos hoax story or those bizarre occultic narratives in the west

you are talking about the same faux superstition as climate change as chink hoax

You serous? Their languages don't even mutual intelligible with Japanese and they once had their own kingdom and you tell me they're Yamatos?

why does the japanese government deny the existence of multiple ethnicities in japan

the official party line in japan is that there's only one yamato race and only one language

The Japs cucked them because we cucked the Japs.

Ainu are Japanese as well.

Just like Japanese are Korean.

And Korean are Chinese. =^]

tell the """okinawans"" that. 99.9999 percents of them will identify themselves as japanese.

what the heck is that "yamato" shit in the first place. never heard that shit irl in my whole life. even mentally ill netouyos dont say it, only the worst kind of real psycho netouyos vocalize that shit

Literally because chinese failed to protect them
They asked for qing to help but they be like dude we're in opium wars and shit
So they be raped by japan when japan is still great instead of boipussi cumdump of usa

Ironic how mainland Japanese consider Okinawans to be Japanese but Hong Kongers are not Chinese.

Genetically, HK is full of chinks. Okinawans are far closer to austronesians and Taiwanese than Japanese.

It was hilarious watching Hayamato finally submit to Obama in 2010.
Actually, it was sad.

t. Was deployed to North Honshu in 2010-2011.

Hatoyama*

>On 2 June 2010, Hatoyama announced his resignation as Prime Minister before a meeting of the Japanese Democratic Party. He cited breaking a campaign promise to close an American military base on the island of Okinawa as the main reason for the move. On 28 May 2010, soon after and because of increased tensions from the sinking of a South Korean navy ship allegedly by North Korea,[29] Hatoyama had made a deal with U.S. President Barack Obama[30][31][32][33][34] to retain the base for security reasons, but the deal was unpopular in Japan.

yanawarabaiya... uchinaguchi wakai miseemi?

I went to Okinawa last year.
Very nice

>english everywhere
>no japanese people
Kek you actually did

I'd kill myself if someone mixed tagalog and romanji japanese together.

>getting bullied by Obama of all people
>JUST

abiranke watabu

Netouyos hate him for wanting to apologize to china and korea
They should've also see that he got a dick to actually poke usa and usa be like no fuck that and sliced it off. After that he's just a dickless twat who begs for apology in china to earn some cash
Now all those so called right wing prime minister is already a dickless american cumdump before they become one because they did nothing to keep control or just force americans away from okinawa or main island, but only does useless shit like laws on sucking not only americans dick but also european dick
Japan is doomed, we need hirohito and tojo back
>camps everywhere
>tons of american soldiers that can rape your 7 year old daughter and get away with it
I loved it too, just that it's sad seeing both honnshyuu people and americans ruining it

naicha talking shit about my region

fuck you

yamato, okinawan, anyone says this is a fucking psychopath. sure historically they had their own language, but you are just talking about ancient myths and fantasies who nobody here takes seriously. thanks to japans education and norm nobody is deceived by such WUZ memes.

for what its worth int is the worst place to know about japan. here on int the worst kinds of netouyos and diaspora chingchongs keep telling lies based on their oculltic knowledge and mindsets. everything they say is far from the reality, and you will only turn into the same psycho as long as you swallow it.

>we had war and some claimed it to be bad
>absolutely no massacre
>okinawa is always japan
>we loved american since hirohito
>they nuked us correctly
Do you believe all that? Fucking yutori kys

everything is Sup Forumsrelated blue pill retard

you can't escape the white washing of history which is everywhere. jap dick sucking autistic weeaboo

*Taiwanese aborigines there, Lee Kuang Chuang

the guy on the right looks creepy af

You can guess what his dad's work is.

>The Shimazu were one of the strongest clans in Japan.
>They fought against Tokugawa in Sekigahara and still kept their lands.
fucking WEEBS

I always wanted an okinawan gf desu

i dont even understand what you are talking about, psycho

im just telling that vietnamese that many of you jap netouyo retards and chingchongs and kenmou letty trash keep telling lies here or talking about japan stuff with overwhelmingly biased ideological narratives. whats more, theyve been influenced by american identity politics and racism/pc in the west the dumbest way.

that monstrous mongrel ideological stuff that has come out of you is nothing remotely close to irl.

Lol you sound triggered

The 2010 Hayotama Okinawa issue was proof that Japan is controlled by the USA. It wasn't even a really big problem for us to move the base to Guam, we just wanted to prove our control to an upstart Japanese PM.

Abe is at least semi-competent and stable. He sucks otherwise, but that's better than the DPoJ years.

DPoJ got fucked by 3/11, sadly.

>mfw everyone calls Taiwanese and Hong Kongers chinks all over the world
>mfw they get so butthurt about it and complain to us but no one cares

shimazu was a ferocious clan actually
they even attacked brits

>theyve been influenced by american identity politics and racism/pc in the west the dumbest way.
???? we getting blame for something else that is wrong with the world without even knowing it.

>the jap sperglord is ranting again
rangeban japan already

Okinawans can't select "Okinawan" on the census though. It's labeled as Japanese (the kanji) in the administrative department.

Okinawans speak their own langauge and have their own traditions DESPITE the Japanese mainland's oppression.

The situation is just like China to Taiwan. Japan is just 50 years further along the process of assimilation

THIS

All East Asians have this autistic desire to assimilate other groups and label them "Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese" even though they are nothing like that.

Just look at Korea with Jeju or China with Canton or Japan with Okinawa or Vietnam with the Highland Aboriginals.

DEMOCRATIZE IS ONLY GOSPEL THE ANGLO-SAXONS

He is a schizo-Zainichi netouyo from Shin Okubo mental ward and runs a blog called All-Nations in order to get traffic and increase ad revenue, he takes posts on here and translates them into Japanese from foreign flags

>Just look at Korea with Jeju or China with Canton or Japan with Okinawa or Vietnam with the Highland Aboriginals

No one in IRL uses those terms you autist. That's why every autist like you who are obsessed with 'muhh Highland Aboriginals' fail out of history phd programs in the first year because they can't stop focusing in race and ethnicity and nothing else. autist please, this discussion is for adult normies

We don't call those minorities Kinhs (official name of ethnic Vietnamese in the cencus) through, they're recognized as district ethnic groups with their own languages and customs. The progress of "Kinhization" is simply because we're the dominant group, no one forces them to give up their languages and cultures, similar to in Indonesia.

Asians are pretty close to each other. Japanese are as close to Beijingers as Beijingers are to Taiwanese/Cantonese.

It's YOU who has the autistic desire to put labels on obscure Asian ethnicities like muhh Ryukuanz or Jejuanz

All these groups still exist

I have nothing against a nationality, but ethnic groups shouldn't abandon their history just because they are oppressed.

Look what happened to Japan and Korea's dialects. It's really sad how much culture they lost in the Westernization campaigns.

Wtf I love Okinawa now

Eh I mean that now there're Balinese who can't speak their language anymore, simply because they themselves give it up, no one forces them.

You guys follow a similar system as China and Japan where ethnic minorities that are peaceful are absorbed slowly while separatists are crushed and oppressed.

Jeju people and Okinawans would disagree.

"Peaceful" assimilation is bullshit. No such thing

i didnt mean it, i just pointed out that those japs have been awfully fragile because of it. from my personal view, as long as your sjws accuse japan of being racist or sexist or intolerant or something in an incoherent way you cant avoid the push back from japanese. those shitty egoistic zeitgeist have already affected japan.

they can protest against anything. but none of them have done in the name of muh ethnicity, chang

There's no separatist movement here through.
True.

fisherman?

t. 17 year old freshman anthropology major

95% of modern '''Okinawanz''' and '''Jejuanz' consider themselves as Japanese and Koreans respectively. No one considers these even to be distinct identities kid, if you ever spent time in those cunts

>your sjws accuse japan of being racist or sexist or intolerant or something in an incoherent
In the grand scheme of things no one gives a fuck and won't change much our views toward you.

Except your little spat with korea gets brought here. Korea wanted to put a giant bronze statue of their whores (tax payers should pay for it) in Washington dc and you guys wanted to change our schoolbooks to remove the part where you guys went apeshit in nanking and murder everything and everyone.

Also most minority groups in Vietnamese are still vibrant, Nung-Tay is the lingua franca in Northwest Vietnam, Muong is still gaining speakers, there's Hmongs who can speak English but not Vietnamese, Bahnars and Sedangs still have their living customs and languages.

goddamnit i didnt even use a word "korean" and such things never came to mind except for the diaspora chingchong rant that likely wanna force japanese to split along with usual ccp propaganda

i thought i was talking about a complete different thing, just referring to whats going on in the videogame industry, not such irrelevant boring azn trash

fucking hell

There was near the Cambodian border before you killed and deported them all. Not to mention what you guys did to the Chinese Vietnamese in 1974-1977.

[Citation needed]

There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity. In Jeju and Okinawa most have a national identity and their own ethnic identity. Only a few claim to be solely "Jeju" or "Okinawan/Ryukyan."

>separatist movement
>Khmers
>Chinese

They both have their own countries already. It's true that there're some Khmers in Cambodia that want to retake Southern Vietnam, but all in all, it's just a meme.

Yeah and so do other East Asian nations. Multiple Japanese "dialects" my grandmother speaks are not even intelligble with modern Japanese. The same holds true for some of the provinces in Korea
China has hundreds

But don't act like central government policies do not favor the eventual assimilation of all of these minorities.

Wikipedia 'Ryukuan Independence Movement'

In 2005, British-Chinese Lim John Chuan-tiong (林泉忠), the associate professor of the University of the Ryukyus, conducted a telephone poll of Okinawans over 18. He obtained useful replies from 1029 people. Asked whether they considered themselved Okinawan (沖縄人), Japanese (日本人), or both, the answers were 40.6%, 21.3%, and 36.5% respectively. When asked whether Okinawa should become independent if the Japanese government allowed (or did not allow) Okinawa to freely decide its future, 24.9% replied Okinawa should become independent with permission, and 20.5% in case of no permission from the Japanese government. Those who believed Okinawa should not declare independence were 58.7% and 57.4% respectively.[122][123]

In 2011 poll 4.7% of surveyed were pro-independence, 15% wanted more devolution, while around 60% preferred the political status quo.[124] In 2015 poll by Ryūkyū Shimpō 8% of the surveyed were pro-independence, 21% wanted more self-determination as a region, while the other 2/3 favored the status quo.[119]

It wasn't a meme in the 1950-1990 period though.

You guys killed and deported them all. Furthermore, I'm not saying that was necessarily wrong. I agree with eventual assimilation, I just think too many "analysts" ignore that the same process happening today in Vietnam/China/Burma happened to Japan/Korea/Taiwan in the 1800's-1950's.

That's literally not "95% consider themselves Japanese".

That's
40.6 Okinawan
21% Japanese
36% Okinawan and Japanese.

I agree, it's need to stop, the languages are the root of a people, we need to protect them all. Seriously I hate the policy of killing off languages like in France and Asia. I think India has some pretty good actions on preserve languages. While the languages are still in good shapes, we need to start making dictionaries and literature for them.

*the languages are the root of the peoples

Oh and these polls are very close to what Hong Kong polls show. Most Hong Kongers don't want independence from China even if it was granted to them.
They want the status quo and autonomy.

Yet Hong Kong's independence movement gets 100000 more media attention than Okinawa's independence movement.

Why?

cant int recover anymore from these diaspora chinks shilling, propagating hyperbolic political assumptions.

these ccp sympathizers seem a bit too serious. who the fuck are these actually?

Source

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_independence
>only 16% supported eventual independence

Still, they're not separatist movement, I do think that what we did is wrong, but Khmers have Cambodia already, we can just peacefully co-exist.

Are you mentally ill?

I am ethnically Japanese. But my nationality is American.

You might know me by a different, more latin, flag.

Agreed. At least some UN and UNESCO stuff is helping preserve a few regional languages.
Japan recently recognized the Ainu and South Korea allowed Jeju dialects in university
China set up a University program to collect all Manchu intellectuals so that they can put together the Manchu language curriculum.

Maybe things will improve

You seem nice. I hope to visit North Vietnam when I visit south China next year

I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight.

ain you that shill screaming "im ni-sei" or something like that autistically propagating literal ccp propaganda

>recently recognized the Ainu
??????
Japan recognized the Ainu long time ago.
Why do you think "recently"?

According to the opinion poll of newspaper RyukyuuShimpo, Okinawans who want independence from Japan is 2.6% only.
The newspaper is known as leftists, not nationalists.

>picture.
Okinawans meeting

Rare to see a Jap with your kind of balls

average japanese doesnt use a word like cumdump

You don't even graduate high school until 18. A freshmen in college is more likely to be 18-19.

lol.
zainichi korean pretend to be japanese again. lol

>Caring about preserving languages

Could not give less of a fuck about this. Everyone should just speak English.

very true.
ur right.

>instead of boipussi cumdump of usa

What does Canada have to do with any of this?