"Refugees shouldn't flee from their problems and invade other nations"

But isn't that what Europeans did when they invaded America and drove the native population to the brink of extinction?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#The_question_of_colonization_and_genocide_in_the_Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No? Europeans settled the land while 90% of the Siberian-American population died from bubonic plague before they even met a European.

It's precisely what they did, and they were in the wrong for it also. The difference between the current situation and that one is that hundreds of years have passed and the original invaders have died and been replaced with their descendants who were blameless in the whole matter and who hardly can be shipped back over, whereas in the current situation there's still a possibility to turn it around.

It was just the English.

No. They were systematically killed off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#The_question_of_colonization_and_genocide_in_the_Americas
>From the colonial period of the early 1500s through the twentieth century, the indigenous peoples of the Americas have experienced massacres, torture, terror, sexual abuse, systematic military occupations, removals of Indigenous peoples from their ancestral territories, forced removal of Native American children to military-like boarding schools, allotment, and a policy of termination.

>blameless
As long as they breathe and thrive on the land that their ancestors raped and murdered to acquire, they will never be "blameless."

It was the english desu.They were already warring with each other and butchering each other long before Europeans arrived.

I bet that squaw is 60% white European

Not really, a tiny number of New World settlers were fleeing religious persecution and hence fit your description. The overwhelming majority were mercantalists trying to make money.

Every land was taken from somebody else. Every single country on the planet is guilty of this, we just happened to have done it more recently than most.

>The overwhelming majority were mercantalists trying to make money.
so..economic migrants?

>everyone who happens to be born on this continent is responsible for colonialization, even though his ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with it
friendly reminder that there's no such thing as "Europeans"

>Siberian-American population died from bubonic plague
Genocide denier detected.

>Germany

Americans killed more than the English.

People should be taken back. Why argue when you just don't want any of these "refugees"?

>Refugees shouldn't flee from their problems and invade other nations

That's complete bullshit lmao. It's like shit a child woudl say but grown ass adults are saying it.

And now it's time to pay the piper.

The issue is more nuanced than the false dichotomy presented by MSM and Sup Forums of either kill/kick them all out and bring them all in.

Nah, I prefer to fight you little cuck

Anti-immigration doesn't work in New World IMO.

But euros/old worlders were ones who stayed behind and weren't cowards who left like us.

They did, but that doesn't make it right.

>The overwhelming majority were mercantalists trying to make money.
At first yea, but they soon, after they went broke and whatever colonies they funded weren't providing any profit, they switch it to allowing people to take land and bring their families. That was the first big wave, the second one and most common was after the independence from the bongs and the industrial revolution going on full swing, meaning bodies where needed for exploitation and so europes niggers were brought, the Irish.

After that, the floodgates pretty much opened.

Drop the childish cowards/non-coward bullish there has been migration in the old world since forever.

I thought it was the kikes who where the recent ones.

>t. descendent of coward detected

They never get called out for (((reasons)))

I mean, you're certainly welcome to try, but it's out of the goodness of our hearts that we let refugees come here, so if push came to shove we would just go in survival mode and revert to fucking up people's shit again.

Nice cherry picked quote, chink. In my state, the Injun population dropped from 15,000 to 3,000 before the English even got here. But then again, I don't belive everything I read from Wikipedia at face value.

>Nation
There were no nations here, just warring tribes pillaging and raping each other, living in tents. We built civilizations where there were none.

Come and find me, Schrödinger. I'll bust you up you LARPing beaner.

You don't have a survival mode. If you did you wouldn't have forced globalization and industry on the world like a plague. Look at this and now imagine you're the world. Tell me you see "progress" and not parasitic barnacles and festering growths of ticks and leeches.

I'm not blaming africans that stay home, don't blame europeans that didn't migrate to new world

>come and find me
>doesnt post an address

does your shack not have one?

>people do mental gymnastics to justify the things that are more convenient for them to believe in the moment
BREAKING NEWS

Addresses are just branding numbers used by the white devil to mark their victims. Nice try though. I'll be waiting for you to come by Lumpini Park at 6pm tomorrow sharp. Be there or be square, bitch. I'll be the one dressed as Uncle Sam. To mock you.

No, not really. The only problem that the Spaniards had was not having a route to India that didn't involve circumnavigating Africa.

>Siberian-American

???

Then try checking the sources in the citation you deliberately obtuse fucking nigger.

>WIKIPEDIA ISN'T RELIABLE
>what are citations
>what are sources

Wikipedia is a fucking consolidation resource. Of course you shouldn't believe it if you can't check any of its sources, but if there's citations and you don't bother to check them, then you deserve to be an ignorant, stupid fuck.

Bingo.

Happy Snake for you

t. Catholic

Why is it a person's responsibility to seek to make amends for something done by some fucker 6+ generations ago that they've never known or met? People don't owe people shit just for existing you fucking autist.

>implying all Germans are Holocaust deniers

Nigger you ain't going nowhere you ain't nothing but a chicken-shit Thai tranny fuckboi

Too bad you're too chickenshit to say that to my face you fried chicken and sweet and sour sauce nigger spic monkey whore.

BAWK BAWK! BAWK BAWK!

This. Weren't the French really good at establishing relations with various tribes?

Aye that they were.

As long as they breathe and thrive on the land that their ancestors raped and murdered to acquire, they will never be "blameless."

That depends based on what exactly.

>Siberian-American

Gonna keep copy pasting that line until someone believes you, huh?

It doesn't depend on shit. No one asks to be born, no one asks to be born in a particular place/lifestyle/condition, what have you. People are given what they're given and all what they do with that life is completely up to them. To suggest that the moment someone is born, he owes something to people who have been dead for 100+ years because of people he has the same genetics as who have been dead for 100+ years doing some shit is bullshit, and you're a fucking Original Sin pusher if you suggest otherwise. Don't brand people as guilty just because they're born.

here
Granted, if that person feels out of the compassion and kindness of their soul to try and apologize for something their ancestors did, wooly bully for him. But don't demand/expect them to be obligated to it. That's dog-shit and you know it.

Not even the guy you were having a dick-waving contest with. Just pointing out that you're a fuckboi and no one's going to go to your shitty country where you'd suck off the king if you were given the chance just to throwdown with some stringy-armed gook.

I'll do what I want, fascist. S'matter? Does it trigger you not to be able to rape and murder all resistance as prescribed in your aberrant genealogy? Tough shit. The fact is that you're culpable and now you're paying the price. Get used to it.

BAWK BAWK!

Here's your (You)

Have another, free of charge. (You)

I like the part where you didn't deny any of kek

so we're in agreement, this thread has devolved into a faggy chinese/viet/thai/whocares kid displaying how much he enjoys cock and the sound of cock, while a couple of americans rage about blamelessness and shitting on chinese/viet/thai/whocares kids

i think we can /thread this

The only reason there was a push for this stuff in the late 15th century onwards was because of the Ottomans taking over the Byzantines, and of course Spain being taken back from the Umayyads or whoever, and the resulting realisation that shit could get worse again and that there should be somewhere else to go to.

The Native Americans aren't even a good example since they were absolutely fucking barbaric in what they did to the settlers.

Do not feed the troll.