Post a better segment of a capeshit fight scene than this

Post a better segment of a capeshit fight scene than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho&t=233s
youtube.com/watch?v=xdLfu61NG38
youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY&
youtu.be/M8AvWkrppsg
youtu.be/zfdWzK9mc7s
youtube.com/watch?v=HjIJGKM0ka0
elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/would-have-vs-would-of/
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc
youtu.be/Xfy-BwuMEp0.
quora.com/Does-a-bulletproof-vest-prevent-you-from-being-stabbed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

>IMPREjewSSIVE
Really Raimi?

>iron man "analyzes" captains fight pattern and beats the shit out of him
>still ends up losing to him despite his program knowing exactly how to counter him

Explain

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho&t=233s
easy peasy titty squeazy

Cap could do this all day

Clearly the program turned off after he subdued Cap. And you have to remember Bucky distracted him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdLfu61NG38

You are welcome.

Easy. A little TOO easy, in fact.

Behold the greatest "superhero" film, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ

You know I'm right

>bad edits
>terrible aim from bad guys
>unrealistic choreagraphy from 40+ yr old batman

Yeah no
>inb4 marvel cuck

Fuck them too

Snyder doesn't know how to direct fight scenes.

Why would he need to activate the program in the first place? The computer can't tell he's being beat to shit? And why wouldn't he be able to run a parallel analysis on Cap and Bucko?

>Bucky distracted the supercomputer suit with enough sensors to see through concrete fucking walls

Because the logic is ass. Should have done it itself and alerted Tony instead of waiting to be told

>that music

cry evry tym

>77
>333
>44

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY&

Very easy.

Yes he grabbed Tony's leg. Tony turned around to kick him in the face. Cap then picked up Tony and body slammed him.

>click
>"Netflix"
>click [Remove]
>entire process takes less than 5 seconds

I love you, Sup Forums.

Literally all they had to change was her response instead of "scanning" to "I've been scanning"

The scene is pure kino, even for Netflix standards. You'd know that if you weren't such a stuck up faggot.

But that would require competent writers and this is cape shit

Yes he picked up iron man and the suit didn't activate anything to prevent the crushing body slam

At this point it would make more sense for Tony not to have a backup AI and instead be flying and controlling everything himself hence making mistakes.

Who the fuck was Dontell Harry? They don't even explain it in the sequels baka

>have a super advanced robot mech on your body
>it's almost completely controlled by a living AI
>it's response time is miles ahead of human synapses
>still getting your ass handed to you

The fuck is wrong with Tony, he can literally fly and he's going toe to toe with them...and they call him smart

The Winter Soldier highway fight

this

Not even the best in the series breh.

youtu.be/M8AvWkrppsg

They already broke his boots by this point in the fight and it's not like WS and Cap are average humans.

I like how it was done, he uses his signature moves you would expect having seen the Iron Man movies but they are either countered or disabled until he doesn't even have auto targeting anymore. Had they not taken that approach everyone would of been saying
>why didnt he use his cool laser

It was a good one, but no. The hallways scene is better. The lighting alone makes it much more kino.

Arrogance

I dont think I can. Not saying its the best movie but Civil War is my favorite superhero movie. Never thought I would see an avengers movie, let alone one about Captain America wherein the team is established and has members like Vision and Ant Man coexisting. Obvious comic nerd bias but I love it.
>you lived long enough to see Scarlet Witch and Vision romance on screen
oh my goodness

>At this point it would make more sense for Tony not to have a backup AI
jarvis is dead and the new shit is not the same

>he says ignoring the fact that every film that came after 300 essentially copied it's style and direction

That choreography was terrible. One guy swings a knife at his head and he doesn't even bother pretending to dodge.

>would of

I was merely pretending to be retarded.

>back when iron man sfx weren't phoned in

this disney thing and cinematic universe are the reason marvel movies are trashy

he knew he was in a movie so he couldn't do anything right away.

Its not as good as in Iron Man 2 but its not as bad as you guys make it out to be either. I saw the movie three times and never thought the cgi was bad. But I guess im not as smart as most Sup Forums posters.

>disney/mpaa/netflix/american public allow gruesome shanking and impalement
>no tits tho
>nobody is allowed to say fuck

God this movie is good

I think after seeing many uses of cgi especially in the Marvel films u get to be able to spot it easy. Its fine to enjoy it.

Shamalamadingdong better not fuck split up

Nuada vs Hellboy

youtu.be/zfdWzK9mc7s

Posting literally the only good capeshit

no one is going to mention the train fight from spider-man 2?

l know there aren't and good copies on youtube but still

Hellboy 1 and 2 had great fights

youtube.com/watch?v=HjIJGKM0ka0

The Train Fight was, and still is, one of the most expensive sequences ever shot in a movie, and my god was it epic.

this desu

wat

elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/would-have-vs-would-of/

Not him but i dont watch tv shows

>Hellboy is a master swordsman
>Hellboy isn't stoic and reserved
>Liz is an annoying womanchild
>Hellboy knocks up Liz
>HB2 isn't even based on the comics
I know Mignola was involved in the movies, and they're plenty enjoyable, but come the fuck on.

Look at the reviews

Cap and Bucky are operators. They've been fighting Nazis with Hydra tech since before Tony was born. To Cap and Bucky, Tony is just another Hydra agent with a flying metal suit. They've handled far worse than that.

Baka user, he said "Dontell, hurry."
Dontell was his field medic.

this is kino

He's also a fucking tank

You're not wrong.

>that fucking "Ow!" before he dies

I love this fucking movie

checkmate

>200 lb man flies at batman
>batman stands his ground, puches the guy as he reaches batman
>guy goes flying the other way despite everything physics should dictate
I didn't think Batman had physics altering super powers????

I love how the twist of this movie is that it was capeshit all along, not only that but capekino

how do you post that without posting the original corridor fight, fcukin pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

Wait until you see the twist for split :^)

GodDAMN James Newton Howard (and Shyamadingdong) where you have you gone?

That forward front flip lmao

At 50 seconds awwwooa

>power rangers stance at the end
wat

Theyre superheroes, its really not any more silly than power rangers.

T-TONY WHAT'S GOING ON

Fucking hell, as half-baked as the plot to that movie was the VFX and action were totally on point. Iron Man actually feels, y'know, superhuman. Every film since has been a steady stream of toning down his power level so he doesn't completely dwarf Cap, Bucky, BW and Hawkeye.

This movie fucking sucks

>hurr slow motion falling down the stairs so dramatic

>Shit Taste:The Post

OP said capeshit, not capekino

he's a comic book character.

Dramatic? It's to emphasize he's breaking all those bones that he's hitting. Can you not into film?

Yeah so which comic book super power does he have??? I don't read these sorry I usually just watch movies or read real books.

Yeah that's why he does the same thing 20 other times in the movie. It's just pretentiousness.

>he says ignoring the fact that snyder lifted panels straight from the source material, and nothing except what snyder himself has directed has copied his 'style'
Even the sequel to 300 was a vastly different film

Always thought the Goblin suit looked amazing after the debris fell on top of him.

fuck as terrible as some decisions Snyder makes I truly think he's the closest to matching Rami when it comes to making a unique feeling Comic book trilogy.

MoS,BvS and JL will all probably go down in history as not BELOVED but everyone can agree they are different from everything else and thats what I look for with these movies something different.

No one has topped Rami though.

love it or hate it.

He's laughing it off you fucking moron.

comic book characters don't live in the realm of reality, they can be as over the top and fantastical as the creator/writer wants them to be.

Batman v Superman even though touching on very realistic grounded themes isn't another Nolan movie its very much a COMIC book movie.

Batman can punch people and send them flying across the room because he's not real.

I personally am glad we are finally getting live action Batman back into the comic book style fights, even if its unrealistic its far more entertaining than Nolan's fight scenes and can be funny as hell.

it had Eva Green's titties!

Show some proofs.

That's secret technique youtu.be/Xfy-BwuMEp0.
Him being an non-superpowered being doesn't mean he can't use some secret technique sacred from plebs.

Man he can kick down a tree can you imagine what he would do for the lumber industry if he weren't selfishly playing dressup in Metropolis' version of New Jersey?

Fuck's sake Bruce, go train young lumberjacks and revitalize America's economy. Stop the super villains before poverty drives them to villainy in the first place.

Why did they leave in the metallic gate crumbling sound when Goblin tears down the webbing prop? Why even keep the audio?

I think that stuff needs tons of chi energy or something, that's why he doesn't uses this constantly.

One of them should have died then be brought back for Infinity War sequel or something.

No stakes was really disappointing.

>armor protects against a point-blank gunshot
>but not a stab

dem quads

In what way are they unique?

The original trilogy was magical i tell ya

First of all it was obviously a gap between so he can actually move his arms.
Second, you will be surprised quora.com/Does-a-bulletproof-vest-prevent-you-from-being-stabbed

All things in Snyder's movies are explainable or context'able, there's just not often what comes on-screen (like Batman's smoke grenade against Superman was made from lead is stated in official BvS guide) for sake of plot idea, screentime (there's still a 1 hour of cut material from BvS and 1 hour from Man of Steel, and gods know how many it was cut from Watchmen, Dawn of the Dead, 300), etc.

>One of them should have died then be brought back
>No stakes was really disappointing

>patterns change when youre coordinating with another fighter

It shows you can plan things out, but being able to improvise and change things up is just as important.

>All things in Snyder's movies are explainable or context'able, there's just not often what comes on-screen (like Batman's smoke grenade against Superman was made from lead is stated in official BvS guide) for sake of plot idea, screentime (there's still a 1 hour of cut material from BvS and 1 hour from Man of Steel, and gods know how many it was cut from Watchmen, Dawn of the Dead, 300), etc.
>Smoke grenade was lead
Well fUCUUKKKK me.
Time to go read that shit.

whatever Rami did to make his Spiderman trilogy feel like it had a soul, in my opinion hasn't been matched outside of Snyder and Nolan's work.

Spiderman specifically: The soundtrack, the well paced speaking scenes with getting to know the characters that lets the audience live in their life for more than a split second.

it all makes it feel less like a toy commercial even though it is one.

everything else: Xmen,Deadpool,MCU its just so fucking soulless and generic.