Can you guys stop hating us now we're not all stupid

can you guys stop hating us now we're not all stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

sibioreoleary.tumblr.com/post/145237982196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who? Fags?

trans people

Same thing. I don't hate trannies. I think they're fuckin weird, but hey, no skin off my nose.

I love fags. And trans people.

>Muhammad would throw this off of a roof

Why can't we just glass the entire middle east?

>to often
What did he mean by this?

It happens often to

Natalie was the one to get me into traps.

What a great ass

I'm ok with gay people. still hate trannies. fuck off and stop trying to make this about you fucking selfish faggots.

is that seriously a trap? I guess I'm a homo now

>I'm sure lgbt+ muslims don't appreciate this

There's no such thing. You can be one or the other. You may think you're both but the reality is that you're either deluded or retarded.

So can Trump count on the tranny vote?

Yup. Nothing against gays, nothing against trannys, nothing against lesbians. It's sjw regressive left cunts I despise - unfortunately the LGBT population has a disproportionate number of regressive left sjws.

>finding traps attractive is gay

enough

I mean, really.

On the sensible fag/tranny vote

You're a freak of nature mate

Americans?

we just wish to be the little girl it doesn't imply we're also SJWs
A lot of the time college girls who cut their hair short and dye it blue and then call themselves a trans-gray-agender-demiboi are responsible for the dumb shit you hear about transgender people.

lgbt+ muslims aren't muslims.

Fucking hell if terrorists aren't "real muslims" then I could make a much stronger case for cocksucking muslims not being "real muslims".

100% of Imams would agree.

>LGBT Muslims

Ah ah ah holy shit, they'll spout literally anything to not call these people out.

>this is a trap
Godfuckingdammit

ugly ew

Clearly a castrated boy.

This bitch will still support non white immigration, so she is still the enemy.

even if we're freaks, at least we're not pakis

Has Anzu commented on the attack yet?

of course someone from an islamic country would find her gross. Shameful.

>new fags can't reverse image search

>LGBT+ Muslims

These people are so delusional.

WHY IS Sup Forums SO FUCKING GAY NOW?

WATCH SOME COMMON FILTH YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

I just want to cum in american women

tfw you'll never have a redpilled qt

I accidentally went on a date with a trap once.

you sure?

lgbt muslim is an oxymoron

It's 2016, being gay isn't a big deal you irrational faggot. We're supposed to be America, the land of the free, why try to take someones freedom to love whoever they want away.

That makes you a faggot, user.

I loved Natalie before, now she's my all time #1 fave.

Good job I'm not a paki then you mutant. Your parents hate what you've become

>lgbt+ muslims

is there a better time to be afraid of islam than when muslims are committing mass murder? I can't think of one.

There are just too many good ones to pick a favorite.

>we are not haram

lol

Slippery slope.

>LGBT+ Muslims
Yeah, I'm sure there are many, many real authentic Muslims who are transgender and/or gay that follow the Quran and the Haddiths, surely no cognitive dissonance will follow from the anti-gay sentiments Islam practices. Surely.

Go to Iran, there's SHITLOADS of trans muslims there

seriously you guys are fucking retarded

My parents love me, I'm the only kid who didn't end up being an alcoholic criminal, or a coal burner who lives in a trailer like my sister

>lgbt+ muslims
is this really a thing (outside of Sweden?)

only because they make gay men transition

Why the fuck would you want to be a woman in a society where woman are lower than dirt?

>muslims would kill this

why do liberals even advocate for a religion completely opposed to their own ideologies

>lgbtq+
F. F for Faggots

I hope the Mudslime killed a few trannies in his spree, they're fucking annoying as fuck.

non sjw trannies are pretty chill bro. I like them.

so this is what happens when an Auschwitz survivor moves to Japan only to be caught in the Hiroshima nuke cloud....

>transition and live as an oppressed woman
>get hanged for being a faggot
hmm what a choice

Don't wake the hive
R u qt b o y

Why the fuck would you want to be a woman?

No. There are shitloads of trannys who think they're Muslim. You cannot be both.

>lgbt+ Muslims
Those exist?

Have any other famous trannies responded to the attacks [spoiler]Bailey Jay[/spoiler]

Call me when the majority are 'not stupid'. Until then, don't care.

>be a billionaire
>give all lgbt+ muslims a paid vacation to an actual muslim country

Would be a great reality show.

sharp knees
wouldnt fuck

>My parents love me
maybe they say they do, but they don't, trust me. Who could love there son if he hates who was born as

But that's a girl.

Gays= well dressed, employed and usually bring good restaurants, shops etc to a neighborhood. Only weird buffalo Bill crimes against eachother.

Kebab = Rotherham. Target everyone.

I stand by a gay American over a straight islamist any day

I legitimately had a dream about Bailey Jay last night. We were at a birthday party where everybody was dressed in black and white, and she was giving me shots of hypnotic.

I woke up with a boner.

kittenz did nothing wrong

that's actually a girl though

They just say that so you don't kill yourself too early like all transfaggots do eventually.

That last one came true so fast.

It's not a trap

ENDURANCE RUN

you have to stop with the trap threads.

Were the people in black segregated from those in white? I assume she was wearing black?

Did you fuck the boypussy?

us hating LGBT is a leftist meme

>LBGT+ Muslims

This is a trap love thread now, post cute traps

>I wonder who is behind this post

no, everybody was wearing both colors, I didnt have any appropriate clothes and was very nervous about it.

If you would just off yourselves, it would save us all a bunch of trouble. Nice innocent Muslims wouldn't have to pervert their religion of peace and we wouldn't have to agree with them.

Remember Gandhi and be the change you want to see

No, God/Allah condemns disgusting sodomites like yourself, and Sup Forums will always stand with its (true Aryan) Muslim brethren than you freaks. Anyone that condones your sinfulness is fulfilling the role of the JEW/THE DEVIL. No matter what they say, you faggots will always be hated here.

fake montage

these pics are of 2 or more people.
you're getting trolled.

imams actually preach that you cannot be both

>being so desperate for it to be fake

Christians - meh, God will judge you whenever you die

Muslims - lets speed up that last process

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Then were your clothes colourful or was the dresscode calling for more formal attire and your wore something more casual?

Because we hate muslims more than we hate gays.

I don't really remember, I just know my clothes weren't black and white

those thighs!

No, we still don't like Queers. The fact King Nigger and his Jester Court overruled State's rights to self Govern with their out of bounds fagloving marriage mandate and the fact muzzies love you slaughter you doesn't make you clean.

I can hate liberals, queers, and sand niggers all at the same time. The fact most cock smoking leftists were the ones advocating "diversity" in the first place is why you're all degenerate scum that will die at our hands, theirs, or God's plague of AIDs on your sinful assholes.

My original thinking: Obviously if this is a trap it's a very convincing one. The make up and doe eyed expressions are big feminine indicators.

Then I reverse image searched:
sibioreoleary.tumblr.com/post/145237982196